Property - Quantity Surveying jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveying jobs
- SouthamptonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
Our client is seeking for a commercially driven, experienced Cost Manager (senior QS) to become an integral part of the Property team. Providing essential support to the Project Delivery Team and collaborating with all internal /external stakeholders, to ensure that all capital programmes and projects are carried out to the highest standards. While at the same time being both cost effective and of value to the company.
- Retail Client side role with a leading national chain.
- Previous retail experince is a must.
- Interim Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- East Midlands based
- Maintenance and New Build
- Budget Â£11m
- Direct reports include: Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent commercial opportunity, housing repairs and new build
- East Midlands based
Senior Quantity Surveyor required immediately to manage the financial and contractual administration of projects carried out by the firm, ensuring that general quantity surveying duties are performed to the highest standard and ensuring full contractual and monetary entitlement in the most advantageous terms to my client.
- SQS required immediately
- UK Residential experience essential
Our client, a leading player in the Social Housing maintenance sector is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to oversee £15m of contracts in the East Midlands.
- A leading social housing contractor in the UK.
- Require a capable Commercial Manager to lead the East Midlands region.
A leading refurbishment contractor specialising in major refurbishment of residential and commercial property require a Quantity Surveyor to support their highly successful painting & decorating division in East Anglia.
- Quantity Surveyor - Housing Refurbishment
- East Anglia - Competitive Package
A prominent national maintenance company with ambitious plans for growth in 2017/18 require a capable Quantity Surveyor to oversee several key maintenance contracts within the social housing sector.
Stoke on TrentPermanent
- National Housing Maintenance contractor with exciting plans for growth.
- Require a Quantity Surveyor to oversee several key contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing contractor based in the West Midlands.
This role will provide outstanding training and career progression opportunities.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £52,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a well established contractor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor, West Midlands
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to work exclusively to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding cost consultancy and lead a variety of projects based from their North West operation.
- Establsihed but expanding commercial cost consultancy practice
- Manchester basd role to work for high profile clients
Quantity Surveyor R&M & Refurb with strong career growth opportunities.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A growing maintenance contractor seeking an Ambitious Quantity Surveyor
- Responsive maintenance and refurb, affordable housing
Our client is seeking for a commercially driven, experienced Quantity Surveyor to become an integral part of the Property team. You will Have overall responsibility and management of the Capex budget for the UK business, which will be in excess of £100 million. It will be essential that all capital programmes and projects are carried out to the highest standards, while at the same time being both cost effective and of value to the company.
- Client side role with offices in central London and projects across the UK.
- Overall management of the CAPEX budget for the UK buiness.