Property - Quantity Surveying jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveying jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent
In House, Client Side Retail Cost Management role. This role is responsible for delivering accurate investment and development costs across a national mixed retail portfolio.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- In House Cost Management role
- Working with a National Leading name in Retail
The Quantity Surveyor - Retail will provide cost management advice and control to all capital project activity. A crucial aspect of this role will be challenging the supply base and proposals to ensure the best possible values are achieved.
- Client side opportunity with leading retailer
- Based in central London
In House, Client Side Cost Management role. This junior role is responsible for working with the in-house QS team to deliver accurate investment and development costs across a national mixed retail portfolio.
- In House Quantity Surveying role
- Strong Expereinced In-House Team and National Projects Programme
In House, Client Side Managing Quantity Surveying role. This role is responsible for leading and in house team to deliver accurate investment and development costs across a national retail and corporate portfolio.
- Senior Level In House Retail Quanitity Surveyor role
- Leading a Cost Management team delivering retail projects
Our client are seeking two Quantity Surveyors to support them on a number of high profile new build and refurb contracts.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- UK Leading housing organisation. Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- New Build Housing & Refurb
You will be working with funders, investor clients and property development companies in providing monitoring and technical due diligence services on their London and UK projects.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Our client is a Tier 1 Building Consultancy business in London.
- You will get exposure to the full development life-cycle of London/SE projects
My Client are a national retailer with a mixed portfolio of over 1000 locations throughout the UK. They are currently investing heavily in their property portfolio. They are looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their large in house property function to cost manage the capex programme for their southern region.
LondonPermanent£58,000 - £60,000
- Client Side QS role with Successful Retailer
- Large National retail portfolio
Our client is seeking for driven and experienced Quantity Surveyor to become an integral part of the Property team. Providing essential support to the Project Delivery Team and collaborating with all internal /external stakeholders, to ensure that all capital programmes and projects are carried out to the highest standards. While at the same time being both cost effective and of value to the company.
- Retail Client side role with a leading national chain.
- Previous retail experince is a must.
Excellent 6 month + role.
Repairs, Voids, Planned
WarwickshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- 6 months +
- Repairs, Voids and Planned Maintenance - Housing Stock
You will be working closely with your Commercial Manager during project to ensure budgets and product standards are being met.
I'm looking for a skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor within the New Build Social Housing industry, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Social Housing Main contractor
- New Build Social Housing experience is essential