Property - Quantity Surveying jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveying jobs
The chance for a motivated and commercially minded Quantity Surveyor has arisen within an established Social Housing Main contractor the Northampton region. It is essential that you have had experience of working within Social Housing in a planned and regen environment.
WiganPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Quantity Surveyor - Regeneration
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Housing
- A solid commercial background is a pre-requisite
- Social Housing experience is essential
Our client, a leading player in the Social Housing maintenance sector is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to oversee £15m of contracts in the East Midlands.
Stoke on TrentPermanent
- A leading social housing contractor in the UK.
- Require a capable Commercial Manager to lead the East Midlands region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing contractor based in the West Midlands.
This role will provide outstanding training and career progression opportunities.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £52,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a well established contractor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor, West Midlands
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to work exclusively to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding cost consultancy and lead a variety of projects based from their North West operation.
- Establsihed but expanding commercial cost consultancy practice
- Manchester basd role to work for high profile clients
Quantity Surveyor R&M & Refurb with strong career growth opportunities.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A growing maintenance contractor seeking an Ambitious Quantity Surveyor
- Responsive maintenance and refurb, affordable housing
Our client is seeking for a commercially driven, experienced Quantity Surveyor to become an integral part of the Property team. You will Have overall responsibility and management of the Capex budget for the UK business, which will be in excess of £100 million. It will be essential that all capital programmes and projects are carried out to the highest standards, while at the same time being both cost effective and of value to the company.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Client side role with offices in central London and projects across the UK.
- Overall management of the CAPEX budget for the UK buiness.
Managing major new builds up to £50m in value. Operating in a highly talented team you can work on residential, retail, commercial or education focused schemes to reflect your personal interests and passions.
Leighton BuzzardPermanent£50,000 - £52,000
- Leading iconic schmes up to £50m
- Autonomous role - fantastic career development opportunites
I am shortlisting for a Quantity Surveyor to lead on a £7/8m Decent Homes and Planned works partnering contract.
The client is a national property maintenance Contractor specialising in both private and public sectors - £100m turnover.
- Nationel hosuing maintenance contractor
- Decent Homes and Planned works - £7/8m per annum
A leading refurbishment contractor specialising in major refurbishment of residential and commercial property require a Quantity Surveyor to support their highly successful painting & decorating division in East Anglia.
- Quantity Surveyor - Housing Refurbishment
- East Anglia - Competitive Package