Property - Quantity Surveying jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveying jobs
- East MidlandsPermanent
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be an important member of the Commercial Refurbishment Team and able to consistently turn a profit. Key aspects of the role will involve sub-contractor selection and procurement, cost planning and overall commercial input and acumen.
Stoke on TrentPermanent
- Important member of the Commercial Refurbishment Team.
- Ambitious commercial growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing contractor based in the West Midlands.
This role will provide outstanding training and career progression opportunities.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £52,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a well established contractor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor, West Midlands
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to work exclusively to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding cost consultancy and lead a variety of projects based from their North West operation.
- Establsihed but expanding commercial cost consultancy practice
- Manchester basd role to work for high profile clients
Quantity Surveyor R&M & Refurb with strong career growth opportunities.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A growing maintenance contractor seeking an Ambitious Quantity Surveyor
- Responsive maintenance and refurb, affordable housing
Our client is seeking for a commercially driven, experienced Quantity Surveyor to become an integral part of the Property team. You will Have overall responsibility and management of the Capex budget for the UK business, which will be in excess of £100 million. It will be essential that all capital programmes and projects are carried out to the highest standards, while at the same time being both cost effective and of value to the company.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Client side role with offices in central London and projects across the UK.
- Overall management of the CAPEX budget for the UK buiness.
Managing major new builds up to £50m in value. Operating in a highly talented team you can work on residential, retail, commercial or education focused schemes to reflect your personal interests and passions.
Leighton BuzzardPermanent£50,000 - £52,000
- Leading iconic schmes up to £50m
- Autonomous role - fantastic career development opportunites
I am shortlisting for a Quantity Surveyor to lead on a £7/8m Decent Homes and Planned works partnering contract.
The client is a national property maintenance Contractor specialising in both private and public sectors - £100m turnover.
- Nationel hosuing maintenance contractor
- Decent Homes and Planned works - £7/8m per annum
A leading refurbishment contractor specialising in major refurbishment of residential and commercial property require a Quantity Surveyor to support their highly successful painting & decorating division in East Anglia.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Quantity Surveyor - Housing Refurbishment
- East Anglia - Competitive Package
This is a challenging environment where you have the opportunity to showcase your skill and have a direct impact on contracts. My client are looking for someone who is pragmatic and autonomous. You will be given first class support and training to aid your work, but you will be given the platform to be autonomous and not be micromanaged.
My client is ambitious and are constantly looking at how they can improve both operationally and commercially.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Employer's Agent/ Quantity Surveyor with an diverse Housing management company
- New role in a growing company
One of my key clients are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to manage 3 concurrent projects and lead a junior commercial team. Brand new site offices. London based contracts. £50,000 - £60,000 + package.
- Commercial lead managing a junior team
- Full ownership of x3 concurrent contracts