Property - Quantity Surveying jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveying jobs
Excellent 6 month + role.
Repairs, Voids, Planned
WarwickshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- 6 months +
- Repairs, Voids and Planned Maintenance - Housing Stock
You will be working closely with your Commercial Manager during project to ensure budgets and product standards are being met.
I'm looking for a skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor within the New Build Social Housing industry, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Social Housing Main contractor
- New Build Social Housing experience is essential
- Interim Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- East Midlands based
- Maintenance and New Build
- Budget Â£11m
- Direct reports include: Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent commercial opportunity, housing repairs and new build
- East Midlands based
Senior Quantity Surveyor required immediately to manage the financial and contractual administration of projects carried out by the firm, ensuring that general quantity surveying duties are performed to the highest standard and ensuring full contractual and monetary entitlement in the most advantageous terms to my client.
- SQS required immediately
- UK Residential experience essential
Our client, a leading player in the Social Housing maintenance sector is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to oversee £15m of contracts in the East Midlands.
- A leading social housing contractor in the UK.
- Require a capable Commercial Manager to lead the East Midlands region.
A leading refurbishment contractor specialising in major refurbishment of residential and commercial property require a Quantity Surveyor to support their highly successful painting & decorating division in East Anglia.
- Quantity Surveyor - Housing Refurbishment
- East Anglia - Competitive Package
A prominent national maintenance company with ambitious plans for growth in 2017/18 require a capable Quantity Surveyor to oversee several key maintenance contracts within the social housing sector.
Stoke on TrentPermanent
- National Housing Maintenance contractor with exciting plans for growth.
- Require a Quantity Surveyor to oversee several key contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing contractor based in the West Midlands.
This role will provide outstanding training and career progression opportunities.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £52,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a well established contractor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor, West Midlands
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to work exclusively to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding cost consultancy and lead a variety of projects based from their North West operation.
- Establsihed but expanding commercial cost consultancy practice
- Manchester basd role to work for high profile clients