Property - Quantity Surveying jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveying jobs
- NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
My Client are a national retailer with a mixed portfolio of over 1000 locations throughout the UK. They are currently investing heavily in their property portfolio. They are looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their large in house property function to cost manage the capex programme for their southern region.
LondonPermanent£43,000 - £45,000
- Client Side QS role with Successful Retailer
- Large National retail portfolio
The Quantity Surveyor will provide cost management advice and control to all capital project activity. A crucial aspect of this role will be challenging the supply base and proposals to ensure the best possible values are achieved.
LondonPermanent£58,000 - £60,000
- Client side opportunity with leading retailer
- Based in central London
Our client is seeking for driven and experienced Quantity Surveyor to become an integral part of the Property team. Providing essential support to the Project Delivery Team and collaborating with all internal /external stakeholders, to ensure that all capital programmes and projects are carried out to the highest standards. While at the same time being both cost effective and of value to the company.
- Retail Client side role with a leading national chain.
- Previous retail experince is a must.
Excellent 6 month + role.
Repairs, Voids, Planned
WarwickshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- 6 months +
- Repairs, Voids and Planned Maintenance - Housing Stock
You will be working closely with your Commercial Manager during project to ensure budgets and product standards are being met.
I'm looking for a skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor within the New Build Social Housing industry, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Social Housing Main contractor
- New Build Social Housing experience is essential
- Interim Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- East Midlands based
- Maintenance and New Build
- Budget Â£11m
- Direct reports include: Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent commercial opportunity, housing repairs and new build
- East Midlands based
Senior Quantity Surveyor required immediately to manage the financial and contractual administration of projects carried out by the firm, ensuring that general quantity surveying duties are performed to the highest standard and ensuring full contractual and monetary entitlement in the most advantageous terms to my client.
- SQS required immediately
- UK Residential experience essential
Our client, a leading player in the Social Housing maintenance sector is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to oversee £15m of contracts in the East Midlands.
- A leading social housing contractor in the UK.
- Require a capable Commercial Manager to lead the East Midlands region.
A prominent national maintenance company with ambitious plans for growth in 2017/18 require a capable Quantity Surveyor to oversee several key maintenance contracts within the social housing sector.
Stoke on TrentPermanent
- National Housing Maintenance contractor with exciting plans for growth.
- Require a Quantity Surveyor to oversee several key contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing contractor based in the West Midlands.
This role will provide outstanding training and career progression opportunities.
- An exciting opportunity to join a well established contractor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor, West Midlands