512 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNorth YorkshirePermanent
My client is one of the number one Delicatessen's / Cafe's / Farm shops, in the whole of North Yorkshire
My client is looking for a Store Manager to head up this site
- High Street
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
LiverpoolPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
Michael Page are recruiting a new role for a Sales Consultant to work within one of the UK's largest independent business's based in Aintree, Liverpool. The role really excels an accomplished candidate to develop further within a culture that is vibrant and rewarding, whilst maintaining a great work life balance.
- One of the UK's largest independent business
- Sales Consultant - Liverpool
*Exclusive role with Michael Page* The role of Product Manager is for a well known and highly established high street brand based in Newbury. They are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills the ability to innovate and expand the current product selection for the customer.
West LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- *Exclusive with Michael Page* Product Manager for a well known highstreet chain
- Fast paced, exciting opportunity within a growing and creative business
A great opportunity for someone wanting the next step in their buying career. My client are going through a lot of growth and are looking for a junior buyer to join their team.
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's largest retailers
- Competitive salary + package
This role is perfect for someone who wants to step into the FMCG industry in an up and coming category with a high amount of NPD and creativity. The Senior Buyer - FMCG will be a crucial role to the companies development.
GuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Looking for an experienced Assistant Buyer or a Buyer who is looking for
- a step into a new category range with lots of NPD and creativity.
Michael Page are working in partnership with a niche high street retail organisation based in Guildford. We are looking to source a digital graphic designer to create media assets across social, web and email.
North West EnglandPermanent
- A Digital Designer to create media assets across Social, Web and Email
- An Up and Coming Niche High Street Retailer
Our client is a multichannel organisation looking to appoint a merchandiser in their FMCG function.
GuildfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Our client is a growing multichannel retailer based in the north west.
- Looking to appoint a merchandiser into their FMCG team.
Michael Page are working with an up and coming niche high street retailer based in Guildford to source a Senior Graphic Designer for their design team, to work over print, packaging and digital.
- Senior Graphic Designer to work over Print, Packaging and Digital
- An Up and Coming Niche Retail Oraganisation
About Michael Page Retail & FashionMichael Page Retail & Fashion can depend upon relationships we have forged over time, with clients including traditional store multiples and department stores, multi-channel operations, online retailers, mail order and TV shopping channels, covering food, non-food and general merchandise.Michael Page Retail & Fashion recruits a variety of roles across:With 155 offices in 36 countries, Michael Page Retail & Fashion can launch your career in the UK or internationally. We also recruit interim roles.
Latest jobsSales ConsultantLiverpoolPermanent£15,000 - £16,000Product ManagerNewburyPermanentJunior BuyerWest LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000Senior Buyer - FMCGEnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000DIgital Graphic DesignerGuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000MerchandiserNorth West EnglandPermanentSenior Graphic DesignerGuildfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Store Manager - LeytonstoneWaltham ForestPermanent£23,770Store Manager Designate - LiverpoolLiverpoolPermanent£23,770View more jobs