492 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with our client, Shearer Candles, on a retained and exclusive basis.
Due to planned growth Shearer Candles now have a vacancy for a Head of Retail to join their Retail division, currently three stores in Glasgow, to formulate and implement the strategy to entice growth in a sustainable fashion.
- Excellent opportunity to join a long established family owned Scottish business
- Retail Management position based in the West of Scotland
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
North West EnglandPermanent
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented print designer to join this exciting businesses dynamic and growing team. Reporting into the Design Manager, you will be responsible for producing trends and concepts for future customer presentations along with designing to specific customer briefs.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Our client is an industry leading supplier of home textiles to the high street
- Seeking a talented print designer to join their dynamic team
I am working with a long-established, international brand based in the North East of England who are recruiting for a Lead Technologist to take on their Outerwear product category on Womenswear.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and developing Ladieswear team
- Candidates must have experience in Outerwear
This role is for an Online Trading Manager based in Cornwall for a 12m FTC with the possibility to become Permanent. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and ideally no later than mid June.
- 12m FTC - Possiblity to become permanent - Online Trading Manager
- looking for a step up or exposur for a lovely well known high street brand
I am working on an Area Manager opportunity in Berkshire. My client are looking for candidates with multisite experience, ideally in a compliant led environment. You will have a genuine passion for making a difference by coaching and developing your team and truly putting the customer at the heart of what you do. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.
North West LondonPermanent£19,470
- I am looking for an Area Manager in Berkshire
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading healthcare business
As a Sales Advisor within Storage, your role would involve essentially ensuring constant sales are made and that excellent customer service is always provided. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, you would play a key role in being an ambassador of this within store, assisting fellow advisors and developing your skills further on this topic.
EdinburghPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Sales Advisor - Staples Corner
- Market Leading Retailer
Michael Page are delighted to be recruiting for one of our key clients. They now have a vacancy for a Regional Manager - East Scotland/NI to join their market leading business.
- Excellent retail management role covering East Scotland and NI
- Must have multi-site management experience within assisted sale environment
About Michael Page Retail & FashionMichael Page Retail & Fashion can depend upon relationships we have forged over time, with clients including traditional store multiples and department stores, multi-channel operations, online retailers, mail order and TV shopping channels, covering food, non-food and general merchandise.Michael Page Retail & Fashion recruits a variety of roles across:With 155 offices in 36 countries, Michael Page Retail & Fashion can launch your career in the UK or internationally. We also recruit interim roles.
Latest jobsPrint Designer - HomewaresNorth West EnglandPermanentLead Technologist OuterwearNorth East EnglandPermanentOnline Trading ManagerCornwallPermanent£30,000Sales Advisor - Staples Corner - Market Leading RetailerNorth West LondonPermanent£19,470Regional Manager - East Scotland/NIEdinburghPermanent£50,000 - £65,000Retail Manager - Food RetailerSt AlbansPermanent£48,000 - £52,000Retail Manager - Homeware & FashionSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £42,000Senior MerchandiserLancashirePermanentRetail Manager - Fashion & HomewareEnglandPermanent£40,000 - £42,000View More Jobs