479 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobThealePermanent
Group Wine Buyer, based in Theale (Nr. Reading), will source and negotiate wines from designated countries to fulfill ambitious international sales plans. You will manage their portfolio ensuring they have customer propositions and compelling stories to inspire colleagues around the world. Working closely with the teams in three core markets (UK, USA and Asia Pacific) to ensure a flow of relevant, appropriate and innovative wines.
- Rare and exciting opportunity for an established Wine Buyer
- Working for the UK's most successful wine merchant, Direct Wines.
As UK Country Manager, this role provides a rare opportunity for a change leader to deliver our retail strategy, realise the JYSK vision in the local communities we serve. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, you will be responsible for realising the full potential of our retail chain in the UK and delivering a best in class profit performance for our sector.
- Managing Director, Retail, Operations,
- Furniture, Home Decoration
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
Featured JobKingston Upon HullPermanent
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
The Company is looking for a Web Designer to work within the digital marketing function as it seeks to capitalize on its leading position and the anticipated growth in the fitted kitchens market and other key target categories.
You will be supporting the Website Manager and the wider marketing team in developing creative designs to maximise online conversion rate and improve the customer experience. You will work across both product-information and ecommerce sites from which millions of customers each year will see and enjoy your work!
South East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting creative design role
- Leading retailer in Yorkshire
This is an influential role and key to the future development of our Retail offer. You will lead on all aspects of the developing of our Furniture and Electrical offer by researching, assessing the best way of setting up this new format.
- Senior retailer required for new concept within charity retail
- Working in the charity sector to lead and develop the new strategy in retail
Our client is looking for the best of the best. Store Management is no easy task in any environment or industry, but in this role, you will be leading an established team and driving sales through effective management and strategy.
- Leading telecommunications company looking for a Store Manager
- Michael Page seeking a Store Manager for an extremely well known brand
We are currently representing a well-known retail group in their search for a commercial profile to lead their food and beverage product offering.
BerkshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading speciality retailer seek a Head of Commercial profile
- This is a fantastic time to join the retailer at a time of change
An exciting opening for an Supply Chain Analyst with a strong background in Supply Chain has become available at an internationally recognised, multi-billion £ Accessories retailer based in Berkshire due to rapid expansion and organic team growth.
Newton AbbotPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Accessories Retailer - South West
My client is looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their expanding team, you will be given the opportunity to work for a well known organisation.
AberdeenPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
I am looking for a proven leader within healthcare to join a market leading blue chip business. My clients are looking for a Aberdeen Flagship Manager to join their growing team. You will have managed a substantial store and are either ready to take a step up into a flagship environment or a Cluster/ Area Manager who is looking to join a new business. If you would like to find out more, then please apply!
- Are you a Flaship Store Manager or Cluster Manager in Aberdeen
- Have you managed Dentistry, Hearingcare, Opticians or Pharmacy businesses?
About Michael Page RetailMichael Page Retail can depend upon relationships we have forged over time, with clients including traditional store multiples and department stores, multi-channel operations, online retailers, mail order and TV shopping channels, covering food, non-food and general merchandise.Michael Page Retail recruits a variety of roles across:
- Buying and merchandising
- Product design
- Product technology
- Supply chain
- Store design and visual merchandising
- Space planning
Latest jobsHead of Retail - Furniture & ElectricalSouth East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Store ManagerNewton AbbotPermanent£24,000 - £25,000Store ManagerFelthamPermanent£35,000
- 1 of 3
- View more Jobs