Retail - London jobs
120 Matching Jobs
Retail - London jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This is an Area Manager role based in the South for leading supermarket in the food retail sector.
- *Already proven to drive a fast paced, people focused business?
- *Looking to engage and develop an area through a growth phase?
An ambitious and growing North London Food Retailer are looking for an ambitious buyer to join their team. Reporting directly into the Head of buying you will have full autonomy for your category, and be involved in further tasks such as forecasting, inventory management and working alongside warehousing.
South East LondonPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Are you an autonomous and ambitious Food Buyer?
- Want to work in a Growing Retail Businiess?
Michael Page have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a golf retailer in South East London
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Michael Page have a great opportunity for a Deputy Manager in South East London
- Leading sports retailer are looking for a Deputy Manager to join their team
Michael Page are looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Manager for one of the biggest retailers in the country. This vacancy is based at their extremely busy flagship store in central London
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Michael Page are looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Manager in London
- This vacancy is for a leading national retailer in their flagship store
I am looking for a District Manager to join a growing team with a leading pawnbroking business. You will have worked across multiple sites in the past with a passion for leading through your team and driving the business forward. You will need to have worked within the sector at some point in your career. If you would like more information, please apply.
City of LondonPermanent£19,000 - £24,000
- Have you worked in pawnbroking, subprime lending, bookmaking, currency exchange?
- I am looking for a District Manager in London
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a leading and iconic beauty brand as their Account Manager where you will be responsible for looking after one of their key doors. The role is based within a well respected Department Store on Oxford Street London.
North West LondonPermanent£32,050
- Account Manager - Beauty
- Iconic Beauty Brand - Account Manager
A Store Manager within a Market Leading Retailer essentially would need to be driven to increase revenue and improve business operations. With this particular role the focus is on to key areas of the business which are customer service and sales. You will need to have both front customer facing and telecommunication skills to succeed in the role.
LondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Store Manager
- Marketing Leading Retailer
Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer who are expanding their team and seeking Senior Kidswear Designers to get on board! Both freelance/ fixed term contracts.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer
- Seeking both permenant and freelance designers to expand thier Kidswear Team
Have you held a managerial role within the Welfare to Work sector? Have you worked with local authorities, Job Centres, DWP and other stakeholders and providers? I am looking for a Business Manager who will be responsible for contract delivery within multiple locations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation who are looking to bring top talent into the business. If you would like to know more, please apply
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Have you managed multiple locations across the Welfare to Work sector?
- I am looking for a Business Manager role in London
A Buyer is needed for an Electrical Retail Business based in Central London. Looking after their fastest growing category you will have full autonomy of the sector and be responsible for delivering against P&L targets. This role will be looking for a leader as they will be adding an entry level direct report within 6 months of starting the role.
- Buying and Merchandising Responsibilities
- Growing Online Electrical Retailer
About Michael Page RetailMichael Page Retail can depend upon relationships we have forged over time, with clients including traditional store multiples and department stores, multi-channel operations, online retailers, mail order and TV shopping channels, covering food, non-food and general merchandise.Michael Page Retail recruits a variety of roles across:
- Buying and merchandising
- Product design
- Product technology
- Supply chain
- Store design and visual merchandising
- Space planning
Latest jobsArea ManagerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Loss Prevention ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £34,000BuyerNorth LondonPermanentAccount Manager - BeautyCity of LondonPermanent£19,000 - £24,000Store Manager - Marketing Leading RetailerNorth West LondonPermanent£32,050Senior Childrenswear DesignersLondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)London Welfare to Work Business ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000BuyerLondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Buying and Merchandising ManagerLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000View More Jobs