Retail - Area Management jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
This is a newly created opportunity to manage a number of food to go sites within London.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly Growing Business
My client is currently looking for a high calibre National Retail Manager to join their successful and ambitious business development team.
Area Manager East Anglia within Charity sector for a Market leader retailer.
South East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Charity Fashion
- Area Manager
This is an influential role and key to the future development of our Retail offer. You will lead on all aspects of the developing of our Furniture and Electrical offer by researching, assessing the best way of setting up this new format.
CoventryPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Senior retailer required for new concept within charity retail
- Working in the charity sector to lead and develop the new strategy in retail
Regional Managers with a passion for service, sales and developing talent, in a challenging yet rewarding role in the Midlands and surrounding areas.
- Great opportunity for experienced, driven and customer focused Regional Manager
- Market leading telecoms retailer
Our client, a global blue chip organisation, has a brilliant opportunity for a Divisional Director London to join them. This key role in a newly established senior role and is absolutely pivotal in helping shape and embed the uk strength & sales strategy for a high profile business with exceptional global growth.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
I am recruiting for a new care business who will provide supported living services and traditional care homes. They are looking for an Area Manager to join to cover locations in Hertfordshire and the South West. You will need to have worked in the sector in the past and those who are Registered Managers or Nurses would be of particular interest.
LondonPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Have you worked in the care sector and are looking for a new opportunity?
- I am working with a growing care business
Have you worked across the Welfare to Work sector with a passion for building relationships, problem solving & driving efficency? This is a great time to join a growing organisation who are looking for best in class industry experts. Those from outside of the sector will be considered if you can demonstrate complex contract management that are service led. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is devoted to making a difference.
South East EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Are you an expert at building relationships and managing contracts?
- I am recruiting for a growing Welfare to Work business
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, high fashion retailer as Area Manager for the South East.
BerkshirePermanent£32,500 - £35,000
- London & The South
- Ladies Fast Paced Fashion Retailer
I am working on an Area Manager opportunity in Berkshire. My client are looking for candidates with multisite experience, ideally in a compliant led environment. You will have a genuine passion for making a difference by coaching and developing your team and truly putting the customer at the heart of what you do. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.
- I am looking for an Area Manager in Berkshire
- This is a great opportunity to join a leading healthcare business