Retail - Area Management jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Are you a retailer with a proven track record? Have you worked within hospitality and leisure and are looking for something new? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then this may be the perfect role for you. I am working on a Head of Operations role covering South London and the South Coast. You will enjoy spending time in the field coaching and developing your team with strong commercial acumen and an eye for detail.
KentPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Are you a retailer managing a portfolio of sites looking to do something new?
- I am working with a market leading household name
Branded Restaurant looking for Regional Manager covering South East & Kent.
East LondonPermanent£50,000 - £57,000
- Excellent Career progression
- Fantastic Branded Resturant
I am working on an exciting new Area Manager opportunity with a niche business. Do you have a proven track record of coaching and developing a team, building relationships with multiple stakeholders whilst being commercially astute? I am keen to speak to retailers who are looking to do something different for a market leading organisation? If this sounds like you, then please apply for more information.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £58,000
- Are you a Flagship Store Manager, a Big Box Manager or an Area Manager?
- Retailers from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply
I am working on a Regional Business Manager role for a rapidly growing healthcare business. This role has become available due to an internal promotion and they are looking for a Cluster Manager or Area Manager to join the team in the South covering 12 locations, with further sites planned over the next 12 to 18 months. If you have worked within healthcare and are a commercial leader, then this could be the role for you!
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- I am working with a rapidly growing commercially focused healthcare business
- They are looking for proven healthcare retailers!
If you are an Area Manager or Regional Manager looking to do something new, then this could be the job for you! You will need to be a results focused manager who can coach and lead their teams to deliver multiple measures of success. You will have an eye for detail, be able to work with multiple stakeholders and have a passion for delivering results. Please click for more information.
- Are you a multisite Manager within Retail, Healthcare or Hospitality & Leisure?
- I am working on an Area Manager role for a niche business in London
My client is one of leading providers of electronic goods in the UK, catering for every one in the family.
My client is looking for a Services Delivery Manager to support the growth of their services proposition.
- Strategic services delivery
- Industry leading Electronics retailer
My client is the number one cycling retailer, looking for someone who is passionate about cycling and cycle products, to come and promote a new area of development for the business within E-Bikes.
West MidlandsPermanent£36,000 - £42,000
Area Kitchen Installations Manager Midlands
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Culture , bonus, progression
- Excellent brand
Kitchen Installations Manager London
- Excellent Culture, Personal , great progression
- Kitchen / Bathroom