Retail - Area Management jobs
61 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with our client, Shearer Candles, on a retained and exclusive basis.
Due to planned growth Shearer Candles now have a vacancy for a Head of Retail to join their Retail division, currently three stores in Glasgow, to formulate and implement the strategy to entice growth in a sustainable fashion.
- Excellent opportunity to join a long established family owned Scottish business
- Retail Management position based in the West of Scotland
My client is one of the number one Convenience retailers in the UK, looking for an Area Manager in the Midlands and also the North.
KentPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
This is a newly created position within a rapidly expanding retailer.
- Expanding British Retailer
- Regional Manager
My client is originally an American business, in the lifestyle industry, looking for an Area Manager to cover 18 stores across the estate, the ideal location for the candidate to be based would be Milton Keynes.
KentPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
My client are looking for sector specialists to join the team. You will have worked within public houses or licensed restaurants and be up to date with all the legislative changes in the area. You will also be a strong leader, delivering through your team and ensuring compliance at all times. If you are looking for a role where you can use and build upon your existing skills, then this could be the opportunity for you.
South East EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Have you worked within leased and tenanted pubs in a field role?
- Are you looking for a Regional Manager post in Kent?
A dedicated and commercial regional manager is required to lead, inspire and deliver across the South Coast region. Having the autonomy to create solutions to better customers homes via product, design and experienced sales/service leaders.
AberdeenPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Experienced Regional Manager - Home/Trade/Showroom
- Innovative leader to inspire and deliver across the region
We are seeking an Area Manager for a well known fashion retailer in the UK, covering several stores throughout the North of Scotland.
EssexPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Area Manager North Scotland
- Retail, Ladieswear, Management, Development
This is an Area Manager position for a well-known British fashion retailer. Predominantly ladieswear, this is a highly commercial, highly autonomous role.
CambridgePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Well known British Fashion Retailer
- Area Manager for Essex
Regional Managers with a passion for service, sales and developing talent, in a challenging yet rewarding role for East Anglia
Central BeltPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Regional Manager with a passion for excellence in service and their people
- Retailer with opportunity to grow and develop during this period of change
Michael Page are delighted to be recruiting for one of our key clients. They now have a vacancy for a Regional Manager - Scotland to join their market leading business.
- Excellent retail management role covering Scotland
- Must have multi-site management experience within assisted sale environment