Retail - Area Management jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- North East EnglandPermanent
As Regional Business Manager North East, this role provides a rare opportunity for a change leader to re-shape our retail operations, delivering the vision in the local communities we serve. Reporting to the Retail Director of Retail, you will be responsible for realising the full potential of our retail chain and delivering a best in class profit performance for our sector.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Regional Business Manager North East
- Non food
This is an Area Manager role based in the South for leading supermarket in the food retail sector.
LancashirePermanent£31,000 - £33,000
- *Already proven to drive a fast paced, people focused business?
- *Looking to engage and develop an area through a growth phase?
- Leading Charity Retailer
- Great Opportunity
North West EnglandPermanent
Head of Customer Experience based within North Worth, overseeing all aspect of the customer journey in a market leading Innovative Brand.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Head of Customer Experience
- Retail, Customer Support, Point of Delivery and Online.
I am looking for a District Manager to join a growing team with a leading pawnbroking business. You will have worked across multiple sites in the past with a passion for leading through your team and driving the business forward. You will need to have worked within the sector at some point in your career. If you would like more information, please apply.
South East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Have you worked in pawnbroking, subprime lending, bookmaking, currency exchange?
- I am looking for a District Manager in London
This is an influential role and key to the future development of our Retail offer. You will lead on all aspects of the developing of our Furniture and Electrical offer by researching, assessing the best way of setting up this new format.
DorsetPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Senior retailer required for new concept within charity retail
- Working in the charity sector to lead and develop the new strategy in retail
Our client is looking for a KPI driven and enthusiastic Area manager who has a passion for leadership and can maximize area profits for the company. This will involve managing a busy shop which sells clothing goods whilst also creating a friendly atmosphere with each customer.
East SussexPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Offering a great bonus and progression potential
- Fantastic company based in the UK
The is an Area Manager position for a well-known British fashion retailer.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Area Manager - Fashion
- Sussex & Kent
Have you held a managerial role within the Welfare to Work sector? Have you worked with local authorities, Job Centres, DWP and other stakeholders and providers? I am looking for a Business Manager who will be responsible for contract delivery within multiple locations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation who are looking to bring top talent into the business. If you would like to know more, please apply
HastingsPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Have you managed multiple locations across the Welfare to Work sector?
- I am looking for a Business Manager role in London
Have you held a managerial role within the Welfare to Work sector? Have you worked with local authorities, Job Centres, DWP and other stakeholders and providers? I am looking for a Business Manager who will be responsible for contract delivery within multiple locations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation who are looking to bring top talent into the business. If you would like to know more, please apply.
- Do you have Welfare to Work experience and are looking for a new challenege?
- I am working for a growing provider who is has a vacancy in Hastings