Retail - Area Management jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent£36,000 - £42,000
Area Kitchen Installations Manager Midlands
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Culture , bonus, progression
- Excellent brand
Kitchen Installations Manager London
West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Excellent Culture, Personal , great progression
- Kitchen / Bathroom
I am looking for an innovative West London Area Manager for a market leader. You will thrive in a fast paced, customer focused environment with the ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders with ease. There will be significant investment across a varied portfolio of sites so lots of opportunity over the next couple of years. Although this opportunity is within hospitality and leisure, my clients will welcome applications from outside of the sector.
EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- I am working on an exciting Area Manager role for a growing business
- Candidates with hospitality and leisure experience would be of interest
I am looking for an innovative South London Area Manager for a market leader. You will thrive in a fast paced, customer focused environment with the ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders with ease. There will be significant investment across a varied portfolio of sites so lots of opportunity over the next couple of years. Although this opportunity is within hospitality and leisure, my clients will welcome applications from outside of the sector.
South East EnglandPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Exciting new opportunity for a growing organisation in South London
- My client are looking for Cluster or Area Managers with a proven track record
Areas to cover include South East London & Kent
SouthamptonPermanent£36,000 - £42,000
- Excellent culture
- Great worklife balance, fashion focuses, career progression
Area Manager Southern Home Counties
KentPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Great career progression
- Excellent culture
My client are looking for sector specialists to join the team. You will have worked within public houses or licensed restaurants and be up to date with all the legislative changes in the area. You will also be a strong leader, delivering through your team and ensuring compliance at all times. If you are looking for a role where you can use and build upon your existing skills, then this could be the opportunity for you.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Have you worked within leased and tenanted pubs in a field role?
- Are you looking for a Regional Manager post in Kent?
If you are an Area Manager or Regional Manager looking to do something new, then this could be the job for you! You will need to be a results focused manager who can coach and lead their teams to deliver multiple measures of success. You will have an eye for detail, be able to work with multiple stakeholders and have a passion for delivering results. Please click for more information.
BirminghamPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Are you a multisite Manager within Retail, Healthcare or Hospitality & Leisure?
- I am working on an Area Manager role for a niche business in London
Are you looking to do something different where you will make a genuine impact to the local community whilst working for a rapidly growing organisation where you will get the opportunity to personally grow and develop? My client are looking for people who have worked across multiple locations, managing multiple teams and KPIs. Candidates will ideally be located in either Birmingham or London and you will split your time across those locations.
EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,500
- Are you a retailer looking to do something new where you can make a difference?
- This may be the perfect role for you!
Have you worked within retail, healthcare or hospitality? Are you looking to do something different with a rapidly growing business? I am working on an exciting Operations Manager role based in South London. You will be responsible for leading teams across multiple locations with the portfolio growing over the next few years.
- Are you a solid operator with a proven track record?
- I am working on an exciting new role in South London