Retail - Buying jobs
122 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
Junior Buyer required for Health and Beauty Category within Large General Merchandise Retail Business. Managing end to end critical path, negotiating with suppliers, reviewing ranges, and working with merchandising and supply chain function to ensure store availability is maintained and optimised.
- Assistant Buyer looking for a Step up?
- Health and Beauty Category
My fashion retail client are a successful omni channel retailer who are looking at expanding their fashion team. They are looking for Menswear Junior Buyers to join their team.
South West LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a successful omni channel retailer
- Candidates should ideally have experience in Menswear
Michael Page are looking for a Buying Assistant to join a large unit retailer at their head office in South West London
NewburyPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Michael Page are looking for a Buying Assistant in South West London
- Home, Outdoor, and Garden retailer are looking for a BA to join their team
The role of Product Manager is for a well known and highly established high street brand based in Newbury. They are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills the ability to innovate and expand the current product selection for the customer.
- Product Manager for a well known highstreet chain
- Looking for someone with strong negotiation & sourcing skills
As a Category Trading Manager you will be responsible for delivery of sales across all channels for a specific market, to gain market share by developing and delivering a 2-3 year trading strategy.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Category Trading Manager for a large high street retailer
- Looking for an experience Buyer with strong client relationships
My client is looking for a Trading Manager to work for a well known Retail Group. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer who's looking for that next step up within their purchasing career within the FMCG sector or an experience Buyer looking for a more autonomey.
South West LondonPermanent
- Trading Manager - Food Retail for an exciting and growing retailer
- Fast paced, strong negotiating environment in Greater London
My client is looking for an experienced Buyers Assistant or Assistant Buyer to move into their Gifting team. Assistant Buyer - Homeware role will involve admin duties, with development of key Buyer responsibilities.
- Assistant Buyer - Homeware & Interior Decor
- Assistant Buyer / Junior Buyer looking to develop their career