Retail - Buying jobs
103 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
RedditchPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
Assistant Buyer for a creative & forward-thinking, fashionable company in a beautiful setting. You will be assisting the buyer with a fashion range.
HertfordshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Fashion brand within a vibrant company
- A buying role with a wealth of progression opportunities
As a rapidly growing business with a commitment to producing exciting, innovative collections every season, our client is now looking for an established Buyer with a strong multi-product background and extensive team management experience.
BathPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Rapidly growing and exciting fast-fashion retailer
- Responsible for a team of 3
The role of Category Manager is for a well known and highly established high street retail brand based in Bath. They are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills the ability to innovate and expand the current product selection for the customer.
South West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Category Trading Manager for a large high street retailer
- Looking for someone with strong negotiation & sourcing skills
Senior Buyer for a renowned retail organisation based in South West London.
Looking after one of the Home categories, this role has full category responsibility and 2/3 direct reports.
NottinghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Senior Buyer Position with 2/3 direct reports
- Ambitious business, giving full category responsibility
A unique Head of Buying role for a multi award winning business based in Nottingham
BuckinghamshirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the indu
- Buying specialist
This role is for an Assistant Buyer - FMCG within Retail. The role is working for a large high street retailer within Buckinghamshire and would be ideal for a Buyers Assistant looking for a step up or an Assistant Buyer who wants exposure to a larger role.
- Assistant Buyer for a rapidly growing high stret retailer
- Ideal for an exerienced BA or an AB looking for a new challenge
Develop and source new product ranges in line with sales and profit plans. To build assortments that demonstrate the Charity's ethical, environmental, and quality standards.
- Working for an award winning charity fighting poverty
- Work within a growing team