Retail - Buying jobs
101 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
BathPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
This retailer is a well-established, leading player in the homeware and outdoor sector, based in Bath looking for an established Senior Buyer to join a high-profile product category.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A Senior Buyer Opportunity based in Bath
- Working for a leading home and outdoor retailer
This role is for a Buyer - Food & Snacks based in London who has previous experience within buying at a large high street level and are open to category background.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Thriving retailer looking for an experience Junior Buyer or Buyer
- to join their team and rapidly develop their career.
My client is looking for a Trading Manager to work for a well known Retail Group. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer who's looking for that next step up within their purchasing career within the FMCG sector or an experience Buyer looking for a more autonomey.
East SussexPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Trading Manager - Food Retail for an exciting and growing retailer
- Fast paced, strong negotiating environment in Greater London
Michael Page are working with a fashion retailer who are looking for a Buying Admin Assistant. This is a position that would be perfect for someone who is looking to start or continue their career in buying.
- Do you have a fashion degree or experience in a similar role?
- Buying admin assistant on the South Coast.
The Junior Buyer will not only support the Category Buyer, but also have full responsibility for their own categories, so it is essential that the candidate can handle multiple priorities and work at pace. It's essential that the candidate has a positive attitude, is decisive and has strong inter-personal skills. Experience in a Trading environment is essential.
- Reputable Multi Channel Retailer with over 350 stores
- Performing retailer with phenomenal growth in the retail sector
Reporting to the Buyer, you will work to source core, promotional, and seasonal activity.
Responsible for the critical path management, negotiating pricing with suppliers,
BathPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- A love of books and music
- Confident and to take on a buying role with good responsibility
This retailer is a well-established, leading player in the homeware and outdoor sector, based in Bath looking for an established Assistant Buyer - Lifestyle to join a high-profile product category.
FarnboroughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Assistant Buyer - Outdoor, Stationary and Fashion Accesories
- Ideal for an exerienced BA or an AB looking for a new challenge
My client is a very well established retailer both on the high-street and online. They are looking for an experienced Homewares Assistant Buyer who is looking to take the next step within their career to a Junior Buyer - Homewares.
- Looking for a creative assistant buyer who is looking for a step up
- Ideal for someone who has a passion for homewares