Retail - Buying jobs
96 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
I'm working with one of the largest Fashion Retailers in the UK based in the East Midlands. They are looking for an Assistant Buyer with experience ideally in Ladies None Clothing to join their successful team
East SussexPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- *Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest fashion retailers
- *Candidates should ideally have experience in ladies none clothing
My client is looking for a proactive Buyers Assistant - Product Development at an entry level or someone who wants to take a sideways step into a booming online retailer.
WarwickshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Looking for a creative assistant buyer who is either
- a BAA, experience BA or someone looking to take a step into Buying from Uni
To source, purchase and achieve the supply of quality products to the business for a defined group of products, ensuring they meet the needs of the market and the business
- Be the first point of contact with the supply base
- Achieve Sales and Profit Budget
My Client, an expanding discount retailer based in the midlands are looking for an experienced Buyer / Product Manager to join the business in their Toys/Seasonal/Stationery/Party & Electrical categories.
- Immediate start
- Highly competitive salary and benefits with excellent long-term career scope
An exciting opportunity has arisen in my clients Buying and Merchandising team for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to realise the full potential of their Gifting range. The successful candidate will be an experienced buyer and preferably have experience of and / or a passion for one or more of the aforementioned product category.
- Full time Permenent
- Homewares and Gifting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join my clients Trading team within the Home wares category.
- Permanent - Full time
- UK Leading Retail Group
Reporting directly to the Buying Manager and working alongside one other buyer within your category, you will be responsible for delivering the category plan, including achieving sales and profitability targets, working with and attaining new suppliers and developing the range to meet business requirements..
- Competitive Salary with great opportunity for internal progression
- Work in partnership with Merchandise Manager to achieve optimum results
Buyer must negotiate and manage the purchase and supply of all products within designated category. The buyer is also responsible for externally representing the retail brand
- Award Winning Food Business
- Senior Buyer
I'm working with a fashion retailer based in the Midlands. They are looking for senior Assistant Buyers /Junior Buyers to join their team.
- Fantastic opportunity for progression into a growing business
- Candidates should ideally have experience in Fashion