Retail - Buying jobs
82 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobThealePermanent
Group Wine Buyer, based in Theale (Nr. Reading), will source and negotiate wines from designated countries to fulfill ambitious international sales plans. You will manage their portfolio ensuring they have customer propositions and compelling stories to inspire colleagues around the world. Working closely with the teams in three core markets (UK, USA and Asia Pacific) to ensure a flow of relevant, appropriate and innovative wines.
- Rare and exciting opportunity for an established Wine Buyer
- Working for the UK's most successful wine merchant, Direct Wines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
This role's key focus is to create, implement and maintain the online buying and merchandising strategy for the fashion division.
High WycombePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Luxury retailer is looking for an Online Trading Manager
- Role is based in central London
Michael Page are looking for a Buying Assistant for a leading fragrance business in High Wycombe. This position is initially a 12 months FTC and likely to go perm thereafter
- Michael Page are looking for a Buying Assistant for a business in High Wycombe
- Leading fragrance business are looking for a Buying Assistant to join their team
Reporting directly to the Buying Manager and working alongside one other buyer within your category, you will be responsible for delivering the category plan, including achieving sales and profitability targets, working with and attaining new suppliers and developing the range to meet business requirements..
- Competitive Salary with great opportunity for internal progression
- Work in partnership with Merchandise Manager to achieve optimum results
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join my clients Trading team within the Home wares category.
- Permanent - Full time
- UK Leading Retail Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen in my clients Buying and Merchandising team for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to realise the full potential of their Gifting range. The successful candidate will be an experienced buyer and preferably have experience of and / or a passion for one or more of the aforementioned product category.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Full time Permenent
- Homewares and Gifting
Our client is market leading in the discount sector and after incredible results, and store expansion they are looking to grow their head off buying team.
- Our Client is a Multichannel Retailer based in the North West
- Looking for a talented FMCY buyer to join their expanding head office team.
My Client, an expanding discount retailer based in the midlands are looking for an experienced Buyer / Product Manager to join the business in their Toys/Seasonal/Stationery/Party & Electrical categories.
- Immediate start
- Highly competitive salary and benefits with excellent long-term career scope
This is a fantastic new role for an Assistant Category Manager to join my client.
Main duties of the role are end to end category management with large SKU numbers, liaise effectively internally.
Sales force and business unit managers alike and develop strategic plans to improve commercial sustainability of range.
- Leading Business
- West Midlands Based