Retail - Buying jobs
93 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
North West EnglandPermanent
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
I'm working with one of fastest growing fashion retailers, based in the North West. They are looking for an experienced junior buyer to join their team.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing fashion retailer
- Candidates should ideally have experience in Ladieswear
I'm working with one of fastest growing fashion retailers, based in the North West. They are looking for an experienced buyer to join their Menswear team.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a successful, growing fashion retailer
- Candidates should ideally have experience in Menswear
I'm working with one of the largest Fashion Retailers in the UK based in the East Midlands. They are looking for a Ladieswear Junior Buyer to join their successful team.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- *Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest fashion retailers
- *Candidates should ideally have experience in ladieswear
My client is a family run business that are rapidly expanding and looking for a Trading Manager - Beauty to come and join their team. Involved is travel across the Far East, Europe and America. They are looking for someone with strong negotiating skills, fast paced, quick thinker and previously experience within a trading environment is also a bonus.
WimbledonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding business looking for a strong Trading Manager
- Opportunity to make a real impact in a family run business
This role is for a FMCG Buyer based in Wimbledon who has previous experience within buying at a large high street level and are open to category background.
- Looking for an experienced FMCG Buyer in South West London
- Buyer for a fantastic well established brand
My client is looking for a Product Coordinator Team Leader to run and manager a Product Development team within East Sussex. Previous skills of people management is a must.
East MidlandsPermanent£24,000 - £34,000
- Product Co-ordinator Team Leader based near Brighton
- Fast paced, exciting opportunity within a growing and creative business
We are recruiting for an Assistant Buyer for one of our Key Clients. This role is a perfect opportunity for existing Buying Assistants/Assistant Buyers/ Junior Buyers to grow and progress, as you will be expected to manage a large budget, giving you all the skills you'll need to become a Buyer.
- Permanent - Full time
- UK Leading Retailer