Retail - Buying jobs
106 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
BathPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
This retailer is a well-established, leading player in the homeware and outdoor sector, based in Bath looking for an established Senior Buyer to join a high-profile product category.
- A Senior Buyer Opportunity based in Bath
- Working for a leading home and outdoor retailer
As a Category Trading Manager you will be responsible for delivery of sales across all channels for a specific market, to gain market share by developing and delivering a 2-3 year trading strategy.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Category Trading Manager for a large high street retailer
- Looking for an experience Buyer with strong client relationships
My client is looking for a Trading Manager to work for a well known Retail Group. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer who's looking for that next step up within their purchasing career within the FMCG sector or an experience Buyer looking for a more autonomey.
- Trading Manager - Food Retail for an exciting and growing retailer
- Fast paced, strong negotiating environment in Greater London
My client is looking for an experienced Buyers Assistant or Assistant Buyer to move into their Outdoor team. Assistant Buyer - Outdoor Lifestyle role will involve admin duties, with development of key Buyer responsibilities.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Assistant Buyer - Garden & Outdoors required with some Far East exposure
- Leading home and garden retailer based in London
A buyer is required for a growing Central London Based Retail Organisation, buying for their General Merchandise Category. The role is looking for Buying specialists who have far east sourcing experience, strong internal and external negotiation ability and who have the ambitions to match those of the business.
- Growing GM Business
- Central London based Offices
Communicating and ensuring timely flow of information between purchasing team and other key teams across the business (operations, pharmacy operations and customer care being the main customers).
Negotiating prices and placing orders with key suppliers is such a way to maximise margin and maintain stock holding in line or ahead of target.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- Enjoying unprecedented growth from new customers trying out their new service.
- Supporting Senior buyer with day to day purchasing duties
Our Client is a successful multichannel retailer based in Yorkshire. They are looking for a Buyer to look after their Homewear's category. They are looking for a confident and commercial Buyer who can lead the product area and drive forward sales and margin requirement's for the business, the role will report directly in to the Head of Buying.
- Our client is a successful Multichannel Retailer based in yorkshire
- Looking to appoint a Homewear Buyer in to their head office team