Retail - Buying jobs
72 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobThealePermanent
Group Wine Buyer, based in Theale (Nr. Reading), will source and negotiate wines from designated countries to fulfill ambitious international sales plans. You will manage their portfolio ensuring they have customer propositions and compelling stories to inspire colleagues around the world. Working closely with the teams in three core markets (UK, USA and Asia Pacific) to ensure a flow of relevant, appropriate and innovative wines.
- Rare and exciting opportunity for an established Wine Buyer
- Working for the UK's most successful wine merchant, Direct Wines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
We are currently representing a well-known retail group in their search for a commercial profile to lead their food and beverage product offering.
- Leading speciality retailer seek a Head of Commercial profile
- This is a fantastic time to join the retailer at a time of change
My client is looking for an experienced FMCG buyer to join their highly performing team as a Buyer - Maternity Cover on a 12m contract. The Buyer will have great exposure to large clients and the ability to develop and grown their own skill set whilst working with large well known clients.
- Buyer - 12m Maternity Contract
- Looking for an experience Buyer with strong client relationships
Buyer - Maternity Cover:
My client is looking for someone who has a strong buying knowledge and a proven experience within sourcing and negotiation.
Being one of the largest companies in the South West on offer is the ability to learn and further develop your current skill set within a very efficient team.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- *EXCLUSIVE WITH MICAHEL PAGE* Buyer - maternity contract.
- Candidate with strong sourcing and negotiation skills for a well-known business
A Buyer is needed for an Electrical Retail Business based in Central London. Looking after their fastest growing category you will have full autonomy of the sector and be responsible for delivering against P&L targets. This role will be looking for a leader as they will be adding an entry level direct report within 6 months of starting the role.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £52,000
- Buying and Merchandising Responsibilities
- Growing Online Electrical Retailer
Exciting Kidswear buying opportunity with a rapidly growing fashion retailer to be based in Central London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- My client is an International Fashion business based in Central London
- Looking for a talented Kidswear Buyer to join their talented Head Office team
As Buying and Merchandising Manager you will be responsible for the end to end category management and development of the gifting and souvenirs department, from sourcing suppliers and buying product through to store allocation.
West MidlandsPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Gifting and Souvenirs Category
- Looking for someone to manager and develop category
An exciting Opportunity has opened up with one of the UK's leading Retailers. We have been tasked with finding an experienced and well established Buyer for their largest category.
- Major UK Retailer
- Competitive salary and benefits with excellent long-term career scope
I'm working with one of the largest Fashion Retailers in the UK based in the East Midlands. They are looking for an experienced Menswear Branded Buyer to join their successful team.
- *Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest fashion retailers
- *Candidates should ideally have experience in footwear