Retail - Buying jobs
109 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
NewburyPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
The role of Product Manager is for a well known and highly established high street brand based in Newbury. They are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills the ability to innovate and expand the current product selection for the customer.
- Product Manager for a well known highstreet chain
- Looking for someone with strong negotiation & sourcing skills
I'm working with a multi-channel retailer who are looking to further expand their business, based in the Midlands, this retailer is looking for a Head Of Buying to join their team.
South West LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a Head Of Buying to join a growing business.
- Candidates must have experience working for a multi-channel retailer.
Michael Page are looking for a Buying Assistant to join a large unit retailer at their head office in South West London
HertfordshirePermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Michael Page are looking for a Buying Assistant in South West London
- Home, Outdoor, and Garden retailer are looking for a BA to join their team
This is a perfect opportunity for a Junior Buyer looking to step into a Buyer position
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- Exciting opportunity for a rapidly growing fashion retailer in Hertfordshire
- Perfect for a Junior Buyer looking to step up into a Buying position
Our Client is a successful multichannel retailer based in Yorkshire. They are looking for a Buyer to look after their Homewear's category. They are looking for a confident and commercial Buyer who can lead the product area and drive forward sales and margin requirement's for the business, the role will report directly in to the Head of Buying.
- Our client is a successful Multichannel Retailer based in yorkshire
- Looking to appoint a Homewear Buyer in to their head office team
This role will manage a number of categories through range and promotions to deliver sales and margin targets. Selecting products for the core estate and sourcing where needed, negotiating with suppliers, collaborating with business colleagues to manage stock, availability, waste and to ensure continuity of supply
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is a rapidly growing discount retailer based in the North West.
- Looking to appoint Food Buyers/ Senior Buyers into their Head office team.
Our client is market leading in the discount sector and after incredible results, and store expansion they are looking to grow their head off buying team.
- Our Client is a Multichannel Retailer based in the North West
- Looking for a talented FMCY buyer to join their expanding head office team.