Retail - Ecommerce jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing online trading team
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Luxury retailer is looking for an Online Trading Manager with beauty experience
- Opportunity to be based in central London
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual to take commercial responsibility for product categories on their website.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Non-Fashion Retailer investing in technology
- Looking for a commercially savvy ecommerce professional
Michael Page Fashion are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser for a fashion retailer based in Manchester.
City of LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
- Fashion Retailer
The aim of the People & Culture Director position is to develop and implement a leading-edge People strategy to meet the needs of a rapidly-expanding, innovative business and its workforce, whilst inspiring and growing the existing People & Culture team. The key to success in the role is to combine strategic guidance and creativity with rolling up the sleeves and ensure strong operational implementation on the ground in each country.
- High Growth
The Online Trading Manager will lead the eBay team that will deliver a world class online operation for Our Client, which achieves both sales and profit growth. You will be fully accountable for the eBay P&L and have the ability to make key business decisions based on performance opportunities.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £62,000
- Our Client is a unique online and retail organisation.
- Looking for an Online Trading Manager to be based in Leeds.
We're looking for an Online Category Manager to manage 3 Online Trading Managers across various category areas including: kidswear, beauty, and food & bev.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working with the Head of Online Trading to define category strategy
- Line management of 3 Online Trading Managers
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing business support for the UK & Ireland commercial activities. You will become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up and have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Opportunity to join an instantly recognisable retail brand
- Excellent career progression with opportunity for international travel
Michael Page Fashion and Retail are recruiting for a Digital Commerce Merchandising Manager for a fashion lifestyle brand based in the East Midlands.
- Digital Merchandiser
- Esat Midlands
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role involves implementing the digital marketing strategy for the business whilst maintaining the website, e-marketing and social media.
- A well known, international multi-brand retailer based in Northampton
- Digital Marketing Coordinator working within the Digital Marketing team