Retail - Ecommerce jobs
11 Matching Jobs
- StainesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The chance to join a large global retail business based in Staines to aid in their eCommerce transformation.
Looking for an experienced eCommerce professional to join the digital team.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- An Opportunity to Work for a Global Retail Business
- To Join in the Business' Digital Transformation
This is a Brilliant Online Merchandiser position in a well known retailer based in Central London. The company are specifically looking to double their online performance over the next 3 years and this role has a significant role in delivering this. This will give great exposure and opportunity for someone to have full ownership of delivering a specific growth plan with a retail environment.
LondonPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Amazing Opportunity with Well known Retailer
- Looking to grow Ecommerce Trading Platform through this position
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing online trading team
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Luxury retailer is looking for an Online Trading Manager with beauty experience
- Opportunity to be based in central London
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual to take commercial responsibility for product categories on their website.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Non-Fashion Retailer investing in technology
- Looking for a commercially savvy ecommerce professional
Michael Page Fashion are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser for a fashion retailer based in Manchester.
City of LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
- Fashion Retailer
The aim of the People & Culture Director position is to develop and implement a leading-edge People strategy to meet the needs of a rapidly-expanding, innovative business and its workforce, whilst inspiring and growing the existing People & Culture team. The key to success in the role is to combine strategic guidance and creativity with rolling up the sleeves and ensure strong operational implementation on the ground in each country.
- High Growth
The Online Trading Manager will lead the eBay team that will deliver a world class online operation for Our Client, which achieves both sales and profit growth. You will be fully accountable for the eBay P&L and have the ability to make key business decisions based on performance opportunities.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £62,000
- Our Client is a unique online and retail organisation.
- Looking for an Online Trading Manager to be based in Leeds.
We're looking for an Online Category Manager to manage 3 Online Trading Managers across various category areas including: kidswear, beauty, and food & bev.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working with the Head of Online Trading to define category strategy
- Line management of 3 Online Trading Managers
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing business support for the UK & Ireland commercial activities. You will become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up and have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Opportunity to join an instantly recognisable retail brand
- Excellent career progression with opportunity for international travel