Retail - Ecommerce jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobKingston Upon HullPermanent
The Company is looking for a Web Designer to work within the digital marketing function as it seeks to capitalize on its leading position and the anticipated growth in the fitted kitchens market and other key target categories.
You will be supporting the Website Manager and the wider marketing team in developing creative designs to maximise online conversion rate and improve the customer experience. You will work across both product-information and ecommerce sites from which millions of customers each year will see and enjoy your work!
- Exciting creative design role
- Leading retailer in Yorkshire
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role involves implementing the digital marketing strategy for the business whilst maintaining the website, e-marketing and social media.
- A well known, international multi-brand retailer based in Northampton
- Digital Marketing Coordinator working within the Digital Marketing team
This role will be to sit on the operational board and lead the E-commerce strategy and customer experience across all digital platforms, e.g. website and apps across all territories - analysing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic capability to drive sales and profitability by improving conversion rates, increasing average order size and improving user experience across multiple channels.
- Great newly created role for an Ecommerce Director
- Exciting fashion brand
The Role will be to oversee all of the fashion division, running merchandising across retail, wholesale, ecommerce and franchise.
High WycombePermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Great newly created role as Merchandising Director
- Will suit a good Head of Merchandising looking for the next step up
The role is responsible for trading on my clients website, reporting to the Head of Ecommerce. The role will work with marketing, buying and merchandising to optimise sales through the online channel. You will provide analysis and work cross functionally to deliver ongoing campaigns whilst proactively reacting to trading conditions.
HertfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A leading retailer based in High Wycombe are require an Online Trading Manager
- This is a great opportunity for an Ecommerce or Digital Marketing professional
The Digital Content Manager will help to transform initial consumer demand into a customer's positive first impression of my Clients brand and digital presence.
As the Digital Content Manager your will focus on creation and delivery of great content, contribute to the formulation of the digital strategy and be involved in SEO to improve the search ranking position.
InternationalPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- My Client is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their Digital team
- A market leading Storage Company based in Hertfordshire
As E-Commerce Manager, your role will be to primarily drive innovation, growth, loyalty and engagement through the delivery of an imaginative online experience for customers. You will bring you previous experience and resourcefulness to the table, as well as contribute innovative ideas.
- Work for a leading fashion retailer in Australia
- Full sponsorship provided!
A growing agency in Leeds is looking for a superstar Digital Director to join their senior manager team and develop their current digital offering.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Digital Director
This is an exciting opportunity for a ecommerce Web Designer to join an in-house team. As the Web Designer, you will play a leading role in the design and delivery of landing pages, websites and digital assets for different platforms and campaigns. You will collaborate and work closely with the wider team on a variety of briefs and as well as having the opportunity to work on large-scale web projects
High WycombePermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Web designer
- Ecommerce Retailer
My Client are currently seeking a eCommerce Manager to join their growing eCommerce team based in High Wycombe.
In this new and exciting role as the eCommerce Manager you will be overseeing digital activities with a strong focus on eCommerce sales, a competitive edge, enhancing the customer experience and increasing awareness of the brand through online channels.
- A leading Retailer in High Wycombe are lookinf for an Ecommerce Manager
- This is a vital hire for Ecommerce team and will have a big impact the business