Retail - Graphic Design jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Graphic Design jobs
- West YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
They are now looking for a Graphic and Packaging Designer to join their growing company. The successful candidate will be an inspiring and creative individual who can juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and deliver fantastic, high quality work.
West YorkshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Leading independent own label distribution business
- Based in the heart of Yorkshire
To make this work as the senior graphic design manager you'll be the right mix of visionary and logical, with a bit of magic thrown in.
It's a role designed to adapt and enhance every aspect of an in-store experience. This means space, layout, tone of voice, variety and timing of message, all designed to change habits, opinions and customer behaviour.
City of LondonPermanent
- Fantastic household brand, with a brave approach to brand communication
- Proudly based in Yorkshire with a rich local heritage
To create highly desirable packaging designs to suit product needs and exceed client expectations.
LondonPermanent£19,000 - £25,000
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphics Designer
- To be part of a major supplier of cosmetics to the UK
I am seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and organised Graphic Designer with an interest in entering the licensing market. This role would involve designing womenswear for several major high-street accounts.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- I am seeking an entry level/ assistant / junior graphic designer
- With an enthusiastic and driven personality and an intererest in Licensing
Seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for a global fashion brand and retailer. The successful applicant will be part of a team of 12 designers, working from a fantastic office space based in Central London.
East MidlandsPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Experience in licensing essential
- Global fashion brand and retailer based in Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a childrenswear graphics designer to join one of the largest suppliers of licensed apparel graphics across men's, women's and children's graphics apparel to the UK high street. Working directly with brand owners to create innovative, retail focused collections. This supplier is owned by one of the largest global fashion businesses and is an extremely professional set up with a spacious head office.
- Our client is a leading supplier of licensed graphics apparel to the High Street
- Currently seeking a childrens licensed graphic designer to join the team