Retail - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
103 Matching Jobs
Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
- WalsallPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
Michael Page are looking for a Merchandising Co-ordinator for a large unit fashion business. You will be based at their warehouse and work within the product team and support with all functions to do with processing and compliance of stock.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Michael Page are looking for a Merchandising Co-ordinator in Walsall
- Large unit retailer are looking for a Merchandising Co-ordinator to join them
This position is perfect for an analytical and ambitious Assistant Merchandiser looking for a fresh change in a fast paced, developing retailer.
If you have strong fashion knowledge, trading experience and ideally have worked within a fast-paced fashion retailer then this could be the perfect role for you.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Fast-paced high-street fashion retailer
- Looking for established Assistant Merchandisers to join their exciting HQ
This is an exciting premium fast-fashion retailer who due to growth is looking for a Senior Branch Merchandiser to be based in their amazing offices in central London.
- Premium retailer is seeking a Senior Branch Merchandiser
- We're looking for someone who is used to working in a fast-paced environment
A brand new vacancy for an industry leading Homewares retailer based in the South-West of England is available and urgently seeking someone with drive, passion and strong merchandising experience to take this category to the next level.
- Merchandise Manager
- South-West, Homewares
Are you an Assistant Merchandiser ready for the next move?
North West EnglandPermanent
- Assistant Merchandiser-Fashion
- North Yorkshire
Michael Page Fashion are recruiting for a Senior Merchandiser for a fashion retailer based in Manchester.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Senior Merchandiser
- Fashion Retailer-Manchester
- This is a business that is growing rapidly and as a result we need candidates that enjoy working within a changing environment.
- Our client has a unique growth plan and is succeeding where other fashion businesses are failing.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Blue-chip fashion retailer is seeking an International Assistant Merchandiser
- To be based in their head office in central London
Due to internal promotions our client is looking to hire an Assistant Merchandiser across various GM and Electrical Categories. The successful candidate will be working for one of the most exciting General Merchandise Retail Business in the Country and get to work from the comprehensive London Offices.
DorsetPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Large General Merchandise Retailer
- Looking for Highly Commercial and Analytical AMs
Supply Chain Analyst opportunity based in Dorset for an industry leading organisation
South West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Supply Chain Analyst opportuinity in Dorset
- Supply Chain, Analyst, Dorset,
The Merchandise planner will be responsible for co-ordinating team members to forecast and deliver the forward plan for their defined product category thereby delivering the sales, profits and stock targets for the business. This will facilitate the business in providing an enticing product selection for customers whilst meeting commercial ambitions.
- Merchandise Planner
- South West London