Retail - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
128 Matching Jobs
Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
- JerseyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
A broad role that's perfect for someone with either a buying or merchandising background who is potentially looking to do more of a hybrid role.
This is a great opportunity to live by the sea but to also only be a couple of hours from central London!
- Perfect for someone that is looking for a great work/life balance!
- A Merchandising role that also involves product selection
Provide support to the general merchandising category pricing team, helping deliver the best commercial decisions for the business. This will be achieved by the provision of accurate, consistent and meaningful insights which allow the commercial teams to drive performance.
North West EnglandPermanent
- A great opportunity for a pricing analyst to progress withing a leading business
- the individual will gain exposure to key stake holders within commercial teams
Our client is a multichannel organisation looking to appoint a merchandiser in their FMCG function.
EssexPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Our client is a growing multichannel retailer based in the north west.
- Looking to appoint a merchandiser into their FMCG team.
A great opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in fashion merchandising. You will report directly into the merchandiser, providing analytical and admin support to the merchandising team.
East SussexPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Are you looking to start your career as a merchandiser?
- A Fashion Retail leader in their field
Michael Page are working with a fashion retailer who are looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant. This is a position that would be perfect for someone who is looking to start or continue their career in merchandising.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Do you have a fashion degree or experience in a similar role?
- My client are a fashion retailer based on the south coast.
This position is perfect for an analytical and ambitious Assistant Merchandiser looking for a fresh change in a fast paced, developing retailer.
If you have strong fashion knowledge, trading experience and ideally have worked within a fast-paced fashion retailer then this could be the perfect role for you.
HertfordshirePermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Fast-paced high-street fashion retailer
- Looking for established Assistant Merchandisers to join their exciting HQ
Great opportunity to work with a luxury business who are very keen to build on their merchandising team.
The Product Merchandiser will work closely with buyers to forecast up-and-coming sales trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance to ensure maximum profitability.
SurreyPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Great opportunity with a luxury business in Hertfordshire.
- An extremely well establishied business with ambitious growth plans
The Assistant merchandiser will manage & trade forward orders, ensuring they are bringing in the appropriate products in the correct quantities at the right time to meet consumer demand, whilst staying within their intake limits.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Exciting company working with big brands
- A Retail leader in their field
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a broader, more autonomous role in a business where there impact will really matter.
- Premium menswear fashion retailer is looking for a Junior Merchandiser
- Head office in the heart of London
Broad Financial Accounting and Reporting Manager role for an ACA / ACCA looking to make the first move from practice into industry.
Involvement with statutory and financial reporting and accounting for acquisitions.
- Well known British retail and fashion brand
- Great first move into industry with excellent career progression opportunities