Retail - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
111 Matching Jobs
Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
- BarnstaplePermanent£17,000 - £20,000
Michael Page have an opportunity for a branch merchandiser to join the head office of a retail business in North Devon. We are looking for someone proactive, highly organised, and with merchandising/allocation experience within a retail business
BarnstaplePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Michael Page an opportunity for a Branch Merchandiser in North Devon
- Fashion and Accessories Retailer
Michael Page have an opportunity for an assistant merchandiser to join the head office of a retail business in North Devon. We are looking for someone proactive, highly organised, and with merchandising experience.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Michael Page have an opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser in North Devon
- Fashion Retail Business
This position is perfect for an analytical and ambitious Assistant Merchandiser looking for a fresh change in a fast paced, developing retailer.
If you have strong fashion knowledge, trading experience and ideally have worked within a fast-paced fashion retailer then this could be the perfect role for you.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fast-paced high-street fashion retailer
- Looking for established Assistant Merchandisers to join their exciting HQ
An exciting opportunity for a Branch Merchandiser with strong team management experience to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing fashion retailer.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An exciting senior position with large team management responsibility
- A fast-paced fast-fashion retailer
Premium fashion retailer is looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join the team.
The initial contract will be 12 months but the business is growing rapidly and there is every likelihood the individual will be moved onto a permanent contract.
Burgess HillPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Exciting Junior Merchandiser position - Initial 12 Month Contract
- Very likely to go permanent
Michael Page are working with a fashion and jewellery business who are looking for a Merchandising Administration Assistant for their offices in Burgess Hill. This is a position that would be perfect for someone who passionate about fashion and looking to start their career in merchandising.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Michael Page are looking for an MAA in Burgess Hill
- Fashion business are looking for a MAA to join their head office team
Michael Page Fashion are recruiting for a Merchandise Manager for an established fashion retailer in the north west.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Merchandise Manager-Fashion
- North west
Michael Page Fashion have teamed up with one of the fatsest growing online fashion retailers in the North west and they are now looking for an experienced Merchandiser
- Merchandiser-fast fashion retailer
- North West
Michael Page Fashion are recruiting for an Assistant Merchandiser for a unique fashion retailer who have doubled the number of stores in the past 12 months and are looking to expand further.
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Ladieswear Retailer