Retail - Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
123 Matching Jobs
Merchandise & Supply Chain jobs
- HertfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
A Retail Business in Hertford are looking for a fantastic supply chain project manager to analyse the supply chain function, identify potential improvements and deliver.
This role will suit someone who has strong supply chain understanding, has worked in a similar process role or in a more operational setting such as demand planning or supply planning.
- Want to be part of one of the fatest growing retailers in Europe?
- Manage Projects improving operational supply chain
Are you an Assistant Merchandiser in West Yorkshire? This could be the role for you!
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Assistant Merchandiser-Fashion retailer
- West Yorkshire
Our client is a hugely successful fashion retailer who has had year on year growth within the business and are still expanding. The Merchandise Manager will play a key part within the business and they will need someone to motivate and develop a large team as well as focus on driving profitably.
High WycombePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- A hugely exciting fashion business that is expanding rapidly
- Perfect for a Senior Merchandiser looking to make a step up
Michael Page are looking for an Allocator for a fragrance business based close to High Wycombe. Merchandising or allocation experience is preferred but this opportunity would be great for someone who is looking for an entry role in merchandising.
SurreyPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Great opportunity to join a thriving Merchandising team in High Wycombe
- Leading Fragrance Business
The Assistant merchandiser will manage & trade forward orders, ensuring they are bringing in the appropriate products in the correct quantities at the right time to meet consumer demand, whilst staying within their intake limits.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Exciting company working with big brands
- A Retail leader in their field
Do you love fashion? Do you want to work for one of the most exciting fashion businesses in the north west?
If you are looking to work for a fashion retailer who are expanding rapidly and ready to work on a high profile area as a Merchandiser then this could be the role for you.
North West EnglandPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Merchandiser-fast fashion retailer
- North west
Michael Page Fashion are recruiting for a Demand Planner for an established sportswear brand in the North West
- Demand Planner-Sportswear Brand
- North West
The main purpose of the role is to ensure maximum stock availability for our Major Account Customers, whilst maintaining acceptable inventory levels, ensuring that products are delivered within acceptable time frames and delivered in-line with customer packing/logistical requirements.
- great opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner who wants more experience
- the company is a growing homeware supplier based in the West Midlands
Michael Page Retail and Fashion are working exclusively with a premium sportswear brand based in Cambridge shire, who are looking for a Business Operations Co-ordinator to manage the supply chain process for their ecommerce websites.
North West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Business Operations Co-ordinator-Premium Sportswear brand
Michael Page Fashion are recruiting for an ambitious individual to join their fast growing merchandising team as a Senior Merchandiser.
- Senior Merchandiser-Leading fashion retailer
- North West