Retail - Product Design jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
I am seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and organised Graphic Designer with experience in the licensing market. This role would involve designing younger and older boyswear, along with menswear for several major high-street accounts
- I am seeking anenthusiastic, passionate and organised Graphic Designer
- Experience in the licensing market
A great opportunity to gain international experience in one of the biggest retail organisations Europe
- Seeking a multiproduct womenswear Designer for a Fashion Retailer
- Based in The Netherlands
My client is known for producing product that is directional young fashion, so they always look for very creative designers who have to be strong at research and trend, but also who possess a commercial eye.
North West EnglandPermanent
- My client is seeking a trend driven Menswear Designer
- To design for multiple high-street accounts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a household textiles designer to join their dynamic and growing team. Reporting into the design director, you will be responsible for producing trends and concepts for future customer presentations along with designing to specific customer briefs.
BathPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Our client is an industry leading home textiles supplier
- Seeking a talented print/soft furnishings designer to join their dynamic team
Exciting opportunity for a design graduate or assistant designer who wants to develop their design career and be part of an established brand.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Seeking an enthusiastic and hard working graduate desinger
- Established brand based in South West England
The successful applicant would reporting to the Head of Department, covering many of the major high-street accounts therefore must be a very fashion forward individual. You would be part of a driven team of account managers and oversee our growing business selling into leading fashion forward retailers.
East MidlandsPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Seeking creative and versitile Accessories Designers- mens and womens
- Designing bags, belts and soft accessories for High-Street accounts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and senior level textiles designer within their homewares department, an incredibly important area of focus and growth for the business.
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer
- Seeking a talented senior textile designer within their homewares department
I am seeking a skilled Graphic Designer with UK experience willing to relocate to France for an exciting new opportunity. My client is an established International Sportswear Brand. With a superb bonus scheme and a great emphasis on work-life balance, this could be the perfect change!
- Established Sportswear Brand
- Seeking Kidswear Graphic Designer for boys, girls and baby
Seeking an experienced Kidswear Designer to cover girls, boys and baby for a trend driven, global brand based in Central London.
LondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Seeking talented Kidswear Designer for an estbalished global brand
- Based in Central London
Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer who are expanding their team and seeking Senior Kidswear Designers to get on board! Both freelance/ fixed term contracts.
- Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer
- Seeking both permenant and freelance designers to expand thier Kidswear Team