Retail - Product Design jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- LondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer who are expanding their team and seeking Senior Kidswear Designers to get on board! Both freelance/ fixed term contracts.
North West EnglandPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer
- Seeking both permenant and freelance designers to expand thier Kidswear Team
This is the opportunity for an experienced accessories designer to join a growing young fast fashion womenswear brand in the North West. Reporting directly into the head of design, you will be responsible for, handbags, sunglasses and footwear, along with providing directional trend inspiration on other product categories including jewellery.
East MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £550,000
- Our client is a hugely successful fast fashion womenswear brand
- Seeking a talented footwear and accessories designer to join their growing team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Senior women's Woven Designer to join this hugely successful international multi-channel retailer based in the East Midlands. Reporting directly into the head of design, this is a pivotal role within a key category for the business. You will be at the forefront of design direction for this area.
- Our client is a hugely successful international multi-channel retailer
- Seeking an experienced senior women's woven tops designer
Seeking an experienced Kidswear Designer to cover girls, boys and baby for a trend driven, global brand based in Central London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Seeking talented Kidswear Designer for an estbalished global brand
- Based in Central London
Established supplier based in Central London seeking experienced Designer to work on trend driven high-street account.
- Established supplier based in Central London
- Seeking Multiproduct Womenswear Designer
Established international sportswear brand seeking a skilled Graphic Designer to work from the idyllic location of Lille in Northern France
DevonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Established sportswear brand based in North France
- Seeking Kidswear Graphic Designer for boys, girls and baby
Talented Womenswear/ Girlswear Designer with a good amount of experience in garment design and a backgournd of working within the industry.
- Our client is an established lifestyle brand based in North Devon
- Currently seeking a talented Womenswear/ Girlswear to join their design team
Our client strives to offer their customer a wide range of own brand fashion. We're looking for a Designer or Senior Designer to join our client's Womenswear team with a focus on tailoring and formal outerwear. This role is a contract until March 2017, with the potential for further opportunities over time.
- Our Client is a Online Retailer based in Liverpool.
- Seeking a Senior Ladieswear Designer (Formalwear) on a Fixed Term Contract.
Our client is a fast fashion international brand, looking for a talented ladies multiproduct designer to join their Manchester team in this exciting phase of growth.
- Our client is a fast fashion Brand in an exciting phase of international growth.
- Looking for a dynamic multiproduct designer with graphic experience.