Retail - Product Design jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
The successful applicant would reporting to the Head of Department, covering many of the major high-street accounts therefore must be a very fashion forward individual. You would be part of a driven team of account managers and oversee our growing business selling into leading fashion forward retailers.
- Seeking creative and versitile Accessories Designers- mens and womens
- Designing bags, belts and soft accessories for High-Street accounts
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a talented senior childrenswear designer to join a hugely successful childrenswear supplier with a leading presence on the UK high street as well as internationally. This role is to be based from their Midlands office, and will involve taking control of the creative direction for one of their very successful international brands based out of India.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is a hugely successful international childrenswear supplier
- Seeking a creative Senior Designer for one of their leading brands
**New Role** An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Senior Designer/ Design Manager to join this hugely successful and much loved brand.
East MidlandsPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Our client is a hugely successful lifestyle brand
- Currently seeking a talented and established Senior Designer/Design Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and senior level textiles designer within their homewares department, an incredibly important area of focus and growth for the business.
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer
- Seeking a talented senior textile designer within their homewares department
I am seeking a skilled Graphic Designer with UK experience willing to relocate to France for an exciting new opportunity. My client is an established International Sportswear Brand. With a superb bonus scheme and a great emphasis on work-life balance, this could be the perfect change!
- Established Sportswear Brand
- Seeking Kidswear Graphic Designer for boys, girls and baby
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative Head of Design / Creative Lead to join this highly successful accessories business with a high profile brand and wholesale portfolio based in the Midlands. This is a high profile role, working collaboratively with the Managing Director to drive the overall creative strategy and direction.
- Our client is a hugely successful international accessories business
- Seeking an experienced Head of Design to drive creative strategy
Seeking an experienced Kidswear Designer to cover girls, boys and baby for a trend driven, global brand based in Central London.
LondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Seeking talented Kidswear Designer for an estbalished global brand
- Based in Central London
Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer who are expanding their team and seeking Senior Kidswear Designers to get on board! Both freelance/ fixed term contracts.
North West EnglandPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Michael Page is working exclusively with a well-known fashion retailer
- Seeking both permenant and freelance designers to expand thier Kidswear Team
This is the opportunity for an experienced accessories designer to join a growing young fast fashion womenswear brand in the North West. Reporting directly into the head of design, you will be responsible for, handbags, sunglasses and footwear, along with providing directional trend inspiration on other product categories including jewellery.
- Our client is a hugely successful fast fashion womenswear brand
- Seeking a talented footwear and accessories designer to join their growing team