Retail - Product Design jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
I am seeking a Senior Outerwear Designer for a high-street brand based in Central Europe. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Spanish, French or Italian.
East MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Brand based in Central Europe
- Attractive salary based on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior technical designer to continue with their design disciplines but also to apply technical development skills as part of what is an incredibly key role within the business.
City of LondonPermanent
- We have partnered with a prestigious technical performance brand
- Seeking a talented technical product designer to develop outerwer ranges
I am seeking mid to senior level menswear designers for a supplier based in Central London. The ideal person will be able to design both print and shape for a variety of key clients including Next, Burton, Primark and Tesco. Key product areas are shirts and work wear. Freelancers are also needed.
North West EnglandPermanent£34,000 - £35,000
- Seeking mid to senior level menswear designers, across both shape and print
- Established supplier based in Central London
This hugely successful and well established supplier to the UK high street are currently seeking a knitwear designer to join their menswear team, providing a pivotal role in the team.
- Our client is hugely successful fast fashion supplier to the high street
- Seeking an experienced mens knitwear designer to join their talented team
This is a pivotal role within the footwear and accessories where you will be at the forefront of the design direction for these areas.
- Our client is a long established and successful footwear business
- Seeking a commercial, trend led women's footwear designer
I am working exclusively with a high-street jewellery and accessories supplier to find a mid-senior level Jewellery Designer to work from their Spanish office. You would be based in the centre of Barcelona. Clients would include Mango, Zara, Falabella, Pull&Bear and other clients across Latin America.
City of LondonPermanent
- I am working exclusively with a high-street Jewellery/ Accessories supplier
- Seeking an established designer to work in Spain
I am seeking a trend driven and confident designer to work across attractive high-street accounts for an established supplier in Central London. Ideally , you must have one year's experience designing for supply or retail. You must be client facing and happy to present in meetings, travel and liaise with factories.
- I am seeking an Assistant/ Junior designer for a high-street supplier
- Based in Central London
- Senior Womanswear Designer
- Lifestyle brand
I am seeking a mid-senior Womens Sportswear/ Leisurewear Designer to design an exciting new range for a supplier based in Central London. Relevant category experience is essential, as well as an outgoing personality and a client facing persona.
- I am seeking a mid-senior Womens Sportswear/ Leisurewear Designer
- To design an exciting new range for a supplier based in Central London
I am seeking a creative, organised and dedicated individual to work for an exclusive design project for a world-class graphic and interior design company. You will be part of a team of 8 designers across a 3 month contract, which will be extended for up to 12 months. IDEALLY SOMEONE WHO IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
- Seeking a Junior/Midweight FF&S designer for an interior design company
- To work on a huge High-end mediteranian resort project