Retail - Product Design jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- East Riding of YorkshirePermanent
**New Role** An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented product designer to join this leading supplier to the UK high street, inspiring a broad variety of key accounts with innovative and commercially aware designs. With a fantastic head office environment and leading technologies, this is a business you can really grow your career in.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is a leading successful supplier to high street retailers
- Currently seeking an innovative assistant product deisgner to join the team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a household textiles designer to join their dynamic and growing team. Reporting into the design director, you will be responsible for producing trends and concepts for future customer presentations along with designing to specific customer briefs.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is an industry leading home textiles supplier
- Seeking a talented print/soft furnishings designer to join their dynamic team
An award winning supplier of gifts/toys/stationary are experiencing huge growth are now looking to add to their design team with an innovative, 3D Designer/Product Engineer, responsible for working across various products, from dinosaurs to princess doll heads , no one day is the same!
BathPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Our client is a hugely successful distributor of children's toys & stationary
- Seeking a 3D Product Designer to join their successful growing team
Exciting opportunity for a design graduate or assistant designer who wants to develop their design career and be part of an established brand.
- Seeking an enthusiastic and hard working graduate desinger
- Established brand based in South West England
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a talented senior childrenswear designer to join a hugely successful childrenswear supplier with a leading presence on the UK high street as well as internationally. This role is to be based from their Midlands office, and will involve taking control of the creative direction for one of their very successful international brands based out of India.
- Our client is a hugely successful international childrenswear supplier
- Seeking a creative Senior Designer for one of their leading brands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced men's technical sportswear designer to join this rapidly expanding sportswear brand to join their successful apparel team. Reporting directly into the Design Manager for apparel, you will be pivotal in the design of the men's technical and leisure ranges.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Our client is hugely successful growing sportswear & athleisure brand
- Seeking a talented Men's Technical Sports Designer to join their apparel team
The successful applicant would reporting to the Head of Department, covering many of the major high-street accounts therefore must be a very fashion forward individual. You would be part of a driven team of account managers and oversee our growing business selling into leading fashion forward retailers.
East MidlandsPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Seeking creative and versitile Accessories Designers- mens and womens
- Designing bags, belts and soft accessories for High-Street accounts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and senior level textiles designer within their homewares department, an incredibly important area of focus and growth for the business.
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer
- Seeking a talented senior textile designer within their homewares department
I am seeking a skilled Graphic Designer with UK experience willing to relocate to France for an exciting new opportunity. My client is an established International Sportswear Brand. With a superb bonus scheme and a great emphasis on work-life balance, this could be the perfect change!
- Established Sportswear Brand
- Seeking Kidswear Graphic Designer for boys, girls and baby