Retail - Product Design jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
I am working exclusively with a high-street jewellery and accessories supplier to find a mid-senior level Jewellery Designer to work from their Spanish office. You would be based in the centre of Barcelona. Clients would include Mango, Zara, Falabella, Pull&Bear and other clients across Latin America.
City of LondonPermanent
- I am working exclusively with a high-street Jewellery/ Accessories supplier
- Seeking an established designer to work in Spain
I am seeking a trend driven and confident designer to work across attractive high-street accounts for an established supplier in Central London. Ideally , you must have one year's experience designing for supply or retail. You must be client facing and happy to present in meetings, travel and liaise with factories.
- I am seeking an Assistant/ Junior designer for a high-street supplier
- Based in Central London
This is a pivotal role within the footwear and accessories where you will be at the forefront of the design direction for these areas.
- Our client is a long established and successful footwear business
- Seeking a commercial, trend led women's footwear designer
- Senior Womanswear Designer
- Lifestyle brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior childrenswear designer to join one of the UK's biggest multi-channel retailers, designing product for their hugely successful childrenswear brand based in the East Midlands.
- Our client is a hugely successful childrenswear brand within a UK retailer
- Seeking a creative Senior Childrenswear Designer
I am seeking a mid-senior Womens Sportswear/ Leisurewear Designer to design an exciting new range for a supplier based in Central London. Relevant category experience is essential, as well as an outgoing personality and a client facing persona.
- I am seeking a mid-senior Womens Sportswear/ Leisurewear Designer
- To design an exciting new range for a supplier based in Central London
I am seeking a creative, organised and dedicated individual to work for an exclusive design project for a world-class graphic and interior design company. You will be part of a team of 8 designers across a 3 month contract, which will be extended for up to 12 months. IDEALLY SOMEONE WHO IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Seeking a Junior/Midweight FF&S designer for an interior design company
- To work on a huge High-end mediteranian resort project
This role is looking for an Designer who has previous experience within Menswear to come and join their head office based in London. The successful candidate will helping to Design the latest Menswear ranges.
- Exciting opportunity for a designer to take the next step with their career
- Fantastic company based in central London
I am seeking an Accessories Designer for an established Jewellery Retailer based in Greater London. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and explore new avenues, within a creative and versatile role!
- I am seeking a junior/ mid level Accessories Designer
- To work for a high street fashion jewellery retailer
I am seeking a Junior Knitwear Designer with several years experience in the industry. You must have an eye for trend and be fashion forward, as accounts include Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Sainsbury's and Monsoon
- Exciting opportunity for a Junior Knitwear Designer based in Central London
- High-street accounts include Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Sainsbury's