Retail - Product Development jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Product Development jobs
- BrightonPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
Michael Page are looking for a Junior Product Developer to work within the Product team for a creative gifts and products company in Brighton. This fantastic opportunity will be predominantly based with new product development and will require someone who is creative, has excellent communication skills, and someone who is highly analytical.
North West EnglandPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Michael Page are looking for a junior product developer in Brighton
- International creative gift business are looking for a junior developer to join
I am working with a hugely successful international Fashion Retailer based in the North West who are recruiting for an Assistant Product Developer to join their team.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to join a major international retailer
- Candidates should have relevant qualifications incorporating Product Development
You will be expected to develop a full understanding of the product categories, conduct sales and competitor analysis, develop a strategy approach to the process driving profitable growth and achieving company deadlines. Working alongside other departments; managing the product development of new lines and existing products, in a fast pace working environment. Ensure optimal product exposure suitable to lead the market with competitor advantage.
- Product Management for Retailer in Leeds
- Product Range Management