Retail - Product Development jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Product Development jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Product Development for a fast-growing Childrenswear business
West LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Head of Product Development role with a fast-growing kidswear supplier
- Exciting opportunity to become a part of a well-established fashion business
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Buyer/Senior Assistant Buyer who is looking for a new and exciting role that will allow you to buy and develop your range as well as being the individual responsible for getting new and existing clients excited about the product.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Leading supplier seeking a Junior Buyer to join their head office in West London
- You will be responsible for developing a range as well presenting it to clients
I am currently looking for an account manager with previous experience managing pre-order stages from product development through to order confirmation.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- I'm looking for a Costmetics Product Development Executive!
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier of cosmetic and beauty products
You will be expected to develop a full understanding of the product categories, conduct sales and competitor analysis, develop a strategy approach to the process driving profitable growth and achieving company deadlines. Working alongside other departments; managing the product development of new lines and existing products, in a fast pace working environment. Ensure optimal product exposure suitable to lead the market with competitor advantage.
- Product Management for Retailer in Leeds
- Product Range Management