Retail - Production/Sourcing jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- KetteringPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
The role will be based at their UK Head Office. As Financial Accountant you will assist the Financial Controller in the production of Group Statutory Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Monthly Management Accounts and provide information to senior management and other stakeholders
- £40,000 - £45,00
I am working on a truly exciting opportunity with a major UK retailer who are recruiting for a Sustainability Manager to join their successful team in head office based in the West Midlands.
East LondonPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Exciting opportunity to really make a difference in a major UK retailer
- Candidates will ideally have a background in chemistry or/and sustainability
Michael Page is urgently looking for a Production Coordinator to join a designer ready-to-wear brand based in London who will be responsible for the execution of seasonal collections in alignment with the production strategy and will support the design vision.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £47,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a Luxury Brand
- Production Coordinator needed
My client is a well-known British retailer who is currently looking for a Production and Procurement Manager with a proven track of reducing product sourcing cost and strong managerial skills.
- Michael Page is currently recruiting on behalf of a British lifestyle brand!
- A great opportunity for a Production & QA Manager with experience in procurement
Michael Page is urgently looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to work for a luxury retailer to manage menswear area and relationship with suppliers.
- British brand is looking for a production coordinator!
- Exciting opportunity to work for a luxury retailer!