Retail - QA/Technical jobs
15 Matching Jobs
- East of EnglandPermanent
I am working with an international Retailer based in the East of England who are recruiting for a QA Manager to lead the growing team.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of an expanding international retailer
- Ideal candidates will have a wide product experience
I am working with a Fashion Retailer in the North West of England who are recruiting for a Senior Garment Technologist to join their growing team.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Opportunity to work with a genuinely fashion-forward and dynamic business
- Candidates should have experience in Womenswear Fashion product
I am working with an expanding and forward-thinking Retailer in the North West of England who are recruiting for a Packaging Manager to join their growing team.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing business
- Candidates should have experience ideally in Fashion or/and Home product
Opportunity to join a global luxury retail brand as a Finance Manager, reporting into the group financial controller. Career progression and strong renumeration are guaranteed in a revered company that offers opportunities in its many branches across the globe.
- Finance Manager in a global luxury retail company
- Qualified Accountants
I am working with a fantastic design and development business based in Cambridgeshire who are recruiting for a QA Technologist to join their dynamic team.
EnglandPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team and growing business
- Candidates must have some experience with product quality assurance
An exciting Technologist position that is perfect for someone with a home/furniture background who is looking to take on more responsibility.
- An exciting opportunity with a leading furniture & home retailer
- A great opportunity for a Technologist who is looking for more autonomy
I am working with a retailer based in the East Midlands who are recruiting for a Homewares Technologist to join their team.
- Opportunity to work as part of an extremely successful UK retailer
- Candidates must have experience within home textiles
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing business
- Looking for a technologist to join a ladieswear brand
My client is a leading supplier of building materials in the UK. Based in the West Midlands, they are looking for a Quality Director to join their product team.
South West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global business at Director level
- Candidates must have senior level experience in quality assurance
To put quality at the heart of the brand. As the Furniture Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring that all product development and packaging meets designated safety standards and guidelines, as well as delivering high quality and functional product that is easy to assemble, and responsibly sourced.
- Opportunity in South West London for a Product/Furniture Technologist
- Great opportunity to work for a lovely English Brand