Retail - QA/Technical jobs
16 Matching Jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent
I am working with a major UK retailer of multiproduct consumer products based in the Birmingham area who are recruiting for a Product Technologist to join their growing team in Head Office.
- A great opportunity to work for a well-known retailer
- A role within a growing team and business
This Regulatory Manager opportunity sits within an international, multichannel retailer based in Northamptonshire. They will be responsible for the proactive regulatory management of specifically the Fashion & Home categories within the business.
BrightonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- An opportunity to working within an international retailer
- Competitive salary and benefits
The role will be responsible for leading the compliance team in the UK in delivering the safety, legality and integrity of all its products across a wide product offering.
North LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Leading home and gifting online retailer and wholesaler
- Looking a QA Manager which is a new role to the business
A great opportunity for an invidual who wants to carry on developing their pattern cutting skill-set in a fast-paced yet nurturing environment
WatfordPermanent£20,000 - £28,000
- An exciting supplier with some great accounts as well as their own brands.
- Based in their head office in North London
The Junior Garment Technologist assists during all stages of all processes ranging from product development, through to production and final delivery. Her or his main responsibility is making sure that the products meet required specification and standards.
- Well estblished company looking to expand their fantastic team
- Ideal role for someone looking to take the next step
I am working with a very successful retailer based in the East Midlands who are looking for a Quality Manager to be responsible for their hardlines categories.
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading retailer
- Great salary progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity reporting into the Sales Director so plenty of autonomy and room for progression!
- Exciting opportunity to be based in North London
- Suitable for someone with homeware or textiles experience
My client is a major UK retailer based in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a senior-level Product Technologist role focusing on the Bedding category.
- An opportunity to work for a major UK retailer
- This role has great forward progression potential for the right candidate
I am working with a growing online retailer of Home product in the UK. They are recruiting for a Head of Quality to join their team based in Head Office in Nuneaton.
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- This is a dynamic business with international growth plans
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for career progression
My client is looking for an experienced Textiles Technologist to work closely with the Sales Director to service major homeware retailers.
- Leading homeware business is looking for a Textiles Technologist
- If you want to become a part of a fast-growing business apply now!