Retail - QA/Technical jobs
12 Matching Jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent
I am working with a fantastic brand who specialise juvenile product. Based in the North West of England, they are looking for a Technical Manager to join their exciting and growing team in head office.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- The chance to join a genuinely dynamic and forward-thinking business
- Candidates should have experience in technical product development
I am looking for a Digital Data Analyst for a 6 month role within FMCG
East of EnglandPermanent
- Data Analysis
- Build knowledge to expert level on key PDC tools
I am working with an international Retailer based in the East of England who are recruiting for a QA Manager to lead the growing team.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of an expanding international retailer
- Ideal candidates will have a wide product experience
Opportunity to join a global luxury retail brand as a Finance Manager, reporting into the group financial controller. Career progression and strong renumeration are guaranteed in a revered company that offers opportunities in its many branches across the globe.
- Finance Manager in a global luxury retail company
- Qualified Accountants
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing business
- Looking for a technologist to join a ladieswear brand
My client is a leading supplier of building materials in the UK. Based in the West Midlands, they are looking for a Quality Director to join their product team.
South West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global business at Director level
- Candidates must have senior level experience in quality assurance
To put quality at the heart of the brand. As the Furniture Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring that all product development and packaging meets designated safety standards and guidelines, as well as delivering high quality and functional product that is easy to assemble, and responsibly sourced.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £51,000
- Opportunity in South West London for a Product/Furniture Technologist
- Great opportunity to work for a lovely English Brand
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG company in central London that is seeking to expand into global markets.
You will be a management accountant working along side the Head of Management Accounting, while bridging the gap between finance and non-finance departments.
- CIMA qualified Management Accountant wanted
- Rapidly growing FMCG with 30% YoY growth
Opportunity to be a management accountant in a rapidly growing retail company. The company has just expanded its footprint in Canada, the US, and England, and has created the role to respond to its growth. You will be taking full ownership of new locations opening in Miami, Toronto, and Marrowbone, and your role will evolve alongside the business.
- Rapidly growing retail business with locations in Toronto, Miami, Marrowbone
- Management Accountant with full ownership of high-performing branch
We are currently seeking a Technologist with experience in Homeware, Cosmetics and Textiles to join a reputable British design brand.
Based in the London area this candidate will have fantastic opportunity to progress and grow their career.
- Technologist with experience in Homeware to join a reputable British brand.
- Based in the London area there will be fantastic opportunity to progress