Retail - QA/Technical jobs
12 Matching Jobs
- East SussexPermanent£23,000 - £30,000
My client is currently recruiting for a technologist to manage the safety and legislative aspects of product development.
East of EnglandPermanent
- I am looking for a Product Technologist to work across gifting
- My client is the UK's leader for wholesale gifts supply
I am working with an international Retailer based in the East of England who are recruiting for a QA Manager to lead the growing team.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of an expanding international retailer
- Ideal candidates will have a wide product experience
I am working with the well-known heritage brand Barbour who are recruiting for a Lead Technologist to take on their Outerwear product category on Womenswear based in their head office in the North East of England.
LondonPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- A fantastic opportuity to join the growing team at Barbour
- Candidates must have experience in Outerwear
My client is a luxury homeware brand who is looking for a Junior Lighting Technologist
- I'm looking for a Lighting Technologist
- Exciting Opportunity to work for a luxury homeware brand
I am working with a large UK retailer who are looking for a specialist to join their growing team as an Ethical Trade Manager based in Head Office in the East Midlands.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Candidates should have experience in ethical trading and Sedex or similar
- A new role within the team with lots of scope for development
Opportunity to join a global luxury retail brand as a Finance Manager, reporting into the group financial controller. Career progression and strong renumeration are guaranteed in a revered company that offers opportunities in its many branches across the globe.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Finance Manager in a global luxury retail company
- Qualified Accountants
My client is currently recruiting for a Garment Technologist to work closely with the Design and Production teams in order to ensure an efficient production of garments.
SurreyPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Ladieswear Garment Technologist needed
- Exciting opportunity to join a ladieswear brand
The main focus is to make sure the products meet all QA, Ethical and Environmental requirements.
- My client is looking for an experienced Toys Technologist
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent toy manufactures
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
South West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing business
- Looking for a technologist to join a ladieswear brand
To put quality at the heart of the brand. As the Furniture Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring that all product development and packaging meets designated safety standards and guidelines, as well as delivering high quality and functional product that is easy to assemble, and responsibly sourced.
- Opportunity in South West London for a Product/Furniture Technologist
- Great opportunity to work for a lovely English Brand