Retail - QA/Technical jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent
I am working with a growing online retailer of Home product in the UK. They are recruiting for a Head of Quality to join their team based in Head Office in Nuneaton.
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- This is a dynamic business with international growth plans
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for career progression
My client is looking for an experienced Textiles Technologist to work closely with the Sales Director to service major homeware retailers.
East SussexPermanent£23,000 - £30,000
- Leading homeware business is looking for a Textiles Technologist
- If you want to become a part of a fast-growing business apply now!
My client is currently recruiting for a technologist to manage the safety and legislative aspects of product development.
LondonPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- I am looking for a Product Technologist to work across gifting
- My client is the UK's leader for wholesale gifts supply
My client is a luxury homeware brand who is looking for a Junior Lighting Technologist
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- I'm looking for a Lighting Technologist
- Exciting Opportunity to work for a luxury homeware brand
My client is currently recruiting for a Garment Technologist to work closely with the Design and Production teams in order to ensure an efficient production of garments.
SurreyPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Ladieswear Garment Technologist needed
- Exciting opportunity to join a ladieswear brand
The main focus is to make sure the products meet all QA, Ethical and Environmental requirements.
- My client is looking for an experienced Toys Technologist
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent toy manufactures
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
South West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing business
- Looking for a technologist to join a ladieswear brand
To put quality at the heart of the brand. As the Furniture Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring that all product development and packaging meets designated safety standards and guidelines, as well as delivering high quality and functional product that is easy to assemble, and responsibly sourced.
- Opportunity in South West London for a Product/Furniture Technologist
- Great opportunity to work for a lovely English Brand