Retail - QA/Technical jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
My client is currently recruiting for a Garment Technologist to work closely with the Design and Production teams in order to ensure an efficient production of garments.
SurreyPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Ladieswear Garment Technologist needed
- Exciting opportunity to join a ladieswear brand
The main focus is to make sure the products meet all QA, Ethical and Environmental requirements.
North West EnglandPermanent
- My client is looking for an experienced Toys Technologist
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent toy manufactures
I am working with a fantastic brand who specialise juvenile product. Based in the North West of England, they are looking for a Technical Manager to join their exciting and growing team in head office.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- The chance to join a genuinely dynamic and forward-thinking business
- Candidates should have experience in technical product development
I am looking for a Digital Data Analyst for a 6 month role within FMCG
- Data Analysis
- Build knowledge to expert level on key PDC tools
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing business
- Looking for a technologist to join a ladieswear brand
My client is a leading supplier of building materials in the UK. Based in the West Midlands, they are looking for a Quality Director to join their product team.
South West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global business at Director level
- Candidates must have senior level experience in quality assurance
To put quality at the heart of the brand. As the Furniture Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring that all product development and packaging meets designated safety standards and guidelines, as well as delivering high quality and functional product that is easy to assemble, and responsibly sourced.
- Opportunity in South West London for a Product/Furniture Technologist
- Great opportunity to work for a lovely English Brand
We are currently seeking a Technologist with experience in Homeware, Cosmetics and Textiles to join a reputable British design brand.
Based in the London area this candidate will have fantastic opportunity to progress and grow their career.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Technologist with experience in Homeware to join a reputable British brand.
- Based in the London area there will be fantastic opportunity to progress
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected and entrepreneurial company producing and selling bespoke goods in the London area.
We are now looking to bring in a capable and experienced Technologist to continue the companies innovation and growth.
CornwallPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity with entrepreneurial company producing and selling bespoke goods
- Technologist position to be based in the London area
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Technologist with a superb eye for detail, comprehensive Quality Assurance background, a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Opportunity to work for a fun, fast-growing business!
- Looking for a Garment Tech with experience in Quality Assurance