Retail - QA/Technical jobs
12 Matching Jobs
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
- Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing business
- Looking for a technologist to join a ladieswear brand
I am working with a fantastic design and development business based in Cambridgeshire who are recruiting for a QA Technologist to join their dynamic team.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team and growing business
- Candidates must have some experience with product quality assurance
My client is a leading supplier of building materials in the UK. Based in the West Midlands, they are looking for a Quality Director to join their product team.
South West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global business at Director level
- Candidates must have senior level experience in quality assurance
To put quality at the heart of the brand. As the Furniture Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring that all product development and packaging meets designated safety standards and guidelines, as well as delivering high quality and functional product that is easy to assemble, and responsibly sourced.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £51,000
- Opportunity in South West London for a Product/Furniture Technologist
- Great opportunity to work for a lovely English Brand
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG company in central London that is seeking to expand into global markets.
You will be a management accountant working along side the Head of Management Accounting, while bridging the gap between finance and non-finance departments.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- CIMA qualified Management Accountant wanted
- Rapidly growing FMCG with 30% YoY growth
I am working with a fantastic Retail business based in the Yorkshire area who are recruiting for a QA Manager to join their successful team.
South YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing retailer
- Ideally, candidates will have experience in electrical products
Finance Business Partner needed to join an International FMCG Business in South Yorkshire
- Excellent opportunity within a FMCG business in South Yorkshire
- Opportunity for a driven Finance Business Partner to join a growing business in
A great opportunity for a Technologist with experience in Accessories or/and Footwear to join a dynamic and successful retailer based in the West Midlands.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a major UK retailer
- Candidates must have experience in accessories or/and footwear
Opportunity to be a management accountant in a rapidly growing retail company. The company has just expanded its footprint in Canada, the US, and England, and has created the role to respond to its growth. You will be taking full ownership of new locations opening in Miami, Toronto, and Marrowbone, and your role will evolve alongside the business.
- Rapidly growing retail business with locations in Toronto, Miami, Marrowbone
- Management Accountant with full ownership of high-performing branch
We are currently seeking a Technologist with experience in Homeware, Cosmetics and Textiles to join a reputable British design brand.
Based in the London area this candidate will have fantastic opportunity to progress and grow their career.
- Technologist with experience in Homeware to join a reputable British brand.
- Based in the London area there will be fantastic opportunity to progress