Retail - Sales Consultants jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Sales Consultants jobs
- West EndPermanent£20,000
This role is a Sales Associate position which will see the candidate working in a luxury environment for an electronics retailer in the heart and centre of London.
SouthamptonPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Michael Page are seeking an experienced Sales Associate
- Sales Associate needed for a leading electronics retailer
Michael Page are working closely with a jewellery and watch specialist and they are now looking for talented Sales Consultants for their busy store in Southampton. Jewellery/watch experience is preferred but if you come from car sales, property sales, luxury fashion, we would be very keen to hear from you.
CoventryPermanent£14,000 - £15,000
- Michael Page are looking for talented sales people in Southampton
- Retail Sales - Luxury/Premium - Very Exciting Project!
Michael Page are looking for Sales Consultants for a communications business based in Coventry. Exciting opportunities have arisen to work for a growing business that provides an exciting working environment along with great perks and progression opportunities.
LondonPermanent£8 - £8 per hour (£16,639 - £17,055)
- Michael Page are looking for talented Sales Consultants in the Coventry area
- Communications business are looking for team members to join their vibrant team
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a leading and iconic beauty brand as Beauty Consultant where you will be responsible for working within one of their key accounts. The role is based within a well-respected Central London Department Store.
PortsmouthPermanent£16,000 - £17,000
- Beauty Consultant - London
- Iconic beauty brand - Skincare Therapist
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join a Leading National Retail Business in Portsmouth.
Market HarboroughPermanent£13,000 - £15,000
- Leading National Retail Business
- Sales Advisor - Portsmouth
Michael Page are looking for Sales Consultants for a communications business based in Market Harborough. Exciting opportunities have arisen to work for a growing business that provides an exciting working environment along with great perks and progression opportunities.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Michael Page are loioking for a talented Sales Professional in Market Harborough
- Retail Sales - Market Harborough
Michael Page are seeking an experienced Store Manager to join our client on their journey through expansion and success. In short, the role would suit a retail manager who is looking for progression and the autonomy to deliver results by maintaining a fantastic customer experience and developing members of staff.
OrpingtonPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- My client is looking for a Store Manager in a furniture retail environment
- Store Manager urgently required for quality retail organisation
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join a Leading National Retail Business in Orpington.
North West LondonPermanent£19,470
- National Leader in the Self Storage market
- Sales Advisor - Orpington
As a Sales Advisor within Storage, your role would involve essentially ensuring constant sales are made and that excellent customer service is always provided. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, you would play a key role in being an ambassador of this within store, assisting fellow advisors and developing your skills further on this topic.
BathPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Sales Advisor - Staples Corner
- Market Leading Retailer
Michael Page are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With bags of potential for autonomy and growth, our client is looking for a Kitchen Manager to oversee the full operation in their contemporary and well-known venue in central Bath.
- Michael Page is looking for an Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager required