Retail - Space Planning jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Space Planning jobs
- East MidlandsPermanent
The purpose of this role is to lead the category management team to deliver clear, well thought out shopper-led planograms for use in stores taking into account new formats and key consumer trends, enabling stores to maximise sales. To plan, implement and effectively deliver a Category Management system that can be accessed with ease.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Our client is a unique Food Retailer based in the North.
- Looking to appoint a Format Development Manager in to their Head Office team.
Space Planning Manager needed to join a well established retail organisation and lead long term store format strategy, ensuring consistency across the brand and enhancing customer experience and profitability of the stores. As customer shopping habits continue to evolve this role is of paramount importance to remain relevant in such a competitive environment, therefore will have utmost responsibility and autonomy to impact the business in a positive manner.
- Working on long term store layout strategy
- Managing the businesses multiple facets
Your primary focus as the Space Planner will be optimising performance of merchandising space. You will work closely with various stakeholders across Consumer including the Trading, Commercial, Go To Market & Terminals teams to understand different initiatives and how we deliver performance across the stores. This role will be based at the client's Head Office in Berkshire.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you an existing Space Planner looking for a role in Berkshire?
- Are you a strong communicator and see yourself as a brand ambassador?
We are currently seeking a Space Planner with a desire to work in a competitive, fast paced environment.
After sustained success in a competitive market our client is now striving to grow its business and move forward with this key hire for the business.
West YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Oppourtunity For Space Planner With Desire To Work in a Fast Retail Environment
- Based in The London Region The Company is Looking to Continue Expansion
My client is a leading multi-national retailer based in West Yorkshire. They are a market leader across numerous brands and are currently recruiting a Space Planner to sit within and develop their premium brand.
North West EnglandPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Premium Retail Brand
- Space Planning Lead
Through continued expansion through organic growth and acquisitions my North west based client are looking to reinforce their space planning function. The space planning function is quite raw and is in need of someone who has had previous experience in a space planning capacity.
- Market Leading Northern Retailer
- Career Driven Space Planner Needed