Retail - Store Management jobs
116 Matching Jobs
Store Management jobs
- CheltenhamPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
As an Opticians Manager of a leading store, your role will revolve around customer service and exceeding targets. In this particular role you would need to be very personable and be able to understand the wants/needs of every customer as they vary from person to person. Motivating and leading a team is a responsibility of an Opticians Manager also.
- Heavily established Retail entity
- One of the biggest chains in the UK
As a Store Manager within Home Furnishing Retail, your role would involve general running of the store and essentially ensuring constant sales are made. Customer service would have to be exemplary throughout the business and ensuring all needs are met. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, so coaching and developing all staff members on this is a key responsibility of the Store Manager.
ChertseyPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- First store opening for an accomplished brand
- Great future prospects due to future plans within company
Michael Page are looking for a Store Manager to work for a leading UK entertainment business in Chertsey, Surrey. This is a unique opportunity and we are looking for an established store leader who has managed teams of at least 5, has a commercial mindset, and someone who is proactive in their approach.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Entertainment Business are looking for a Shop Manager
- Great Opportunity in Chertsey in Surrey
Store manager is needed for this premium fashion brand - engaging, dynamic and energetic leadership is required to not only deliver exceptional service, but to do this through explicit store standards and a unique customer journey.
Not only will you deliver sales, service and standards - there's a whole lot more to get involved in with the business.
PrestonPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Exciting premium fashion retailer require creative store manager within Londno
- It's more than just retail - fashion and forward thinking
As a store manager, you'll have the know-how, passion and responsibility to deliver a truly world class service. Engage and inspire your team to be the best they can be everyday.
- Global retailer is recruiting for the best in class store managers within food
- Are you an inspirational leaders, customer champions and commercial astute?
This is a unique opportunity to manage a high profile store with this leading British Retailer.
LeicestershirePermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Leading British Retailer
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunity
Michael Page are looking for an experienced retail manager for a food & drink business in Leicestershire. This is a relief manager position and will be to support the area manager in stores across Leicestershire.
- Retail Manager Opportunity in Leicestershire
- Food & Drink business are looking for a Area Relief Store Manager
My client is the number one bike sharing business in the world.
BarnsleyPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
Michael Page have a great opportunity for a Deputy Store Manager for a fashion retailer in Barnsley. If you have a keen interest in fashion and want to join a business with great future progression opportunities, we would be keen to hear from you.
- Exciting Opportunity in Fashion!
- Talanted Retail Manager is needed in Barnsley
An impressive new growth into the UK market has brought about an enticing opportunity for someone to become one of the first Coffee Shop Managers within an accomplished brand.
- A modern concept to the UK market
- Which will allow growth and development within your career