Retail - Store Management jobs
107 Matching Jobs
Store Management jobs
- Featured JobNorth YorkshirePermanent
My client is one of the number one Delicatessen's / Cafe's / Farm shops, in the whole of North Yorkshire
My client is looking for a Store Manager to head up this site
BedfordPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- High Street
Michael Page have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager for a fashion retailer in Bedford. If you have a keen interest in fashion and want to join a business with great future progression opportunities, we would be keen to hear from you.
EnglandPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Fantastic opportunity at one of the biggest fashion brands in the UK
- Assistant Store Manager - Bedford
Michael Page have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager for a fashion retailer in Enfield. If you have a keen interest in fashion and want to join a business with great future progression opportunities, we would be keen to hear from you.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Great opportunity with massive UK fashion retail business
- Retail Manager wanted in Enfield
Michael Page are looking for a Store Manager for a fast paced footwear retail business in London. This is a designate position and will involve spending time in different stores getting to know the business and teams and with the aim of becoming a Store Manager at a permanent site within 6-12 months.
AylesburyPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Great Opportunity - Fashion Retail Business
- Store Leader needed across various locations in London
As a Store Manager within telecoms, your role would involve general running of the store and essentially ensuring constant sales are made whilst developing strong, professional relationships with your peers.
Leading, inspiring and developing your team to deliver an exceptional customer journey in store. The organisation is at the forefront of innovation within retail.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Market Leading Telecoms retailer require best in class store managers
- Leadership and development is key to delivering world class service and sales
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing food retailer in a senior management position. Their growth means that there is exceptional career development opportunities with them over the coming months and years.
South East LondonPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Growing Food Retailer
- Excellent Career Opportunities
This position will take the helm of a very busy food retailer, managing a high turnover and a high number of staff.
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunities
- Leading British Retailer
I am currently working with a unique retail organisation that are seeking a proactive Store Manager to take the helm of a busy retail store in Sheffield.
Welwyn Garden CityPermanent£17,230
- Leading retailer in the charity sector
- Nationally recognised organisation
I am currently working with a unique retail organisation that are seeking a proactive Store Manager to take the helm of a busy retail store in Welwyn Garden City. On occasion, you will be expected to help out with other stores in the area, so flexibility and access to your own car is essential.
- Leading Charity retail organisation
- Recognised retail organisation