Sales - Agency jobs
54 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWorthingPermanent
Our client Fresh Egg is looking for a proven Business Development Director to join their new business team to personally source, target and win new business in line with the company's wider goals and financial targets.
You will actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, preparing tailored proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing and handing over new accounts to the client services team.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Business Development Director for Fresh Egg, a top 100 digital marketing agency.
- Excellent client portfolio, service offering and growth potential. Worthing
We are currently seeking new talent to join our business. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate in a resourcing role who is looking to make the step up to Recruitment Consultant. You will receive world class train from day 1, which is on-going throughout your career with us.
- Recruiting qualified finance professionals into the London market
- Excellent training and career development
PageGroup are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join one of the most successful teams in the business.
GuildfordPermanent£20,000 - £40,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a Sunday Times Best Company to Work For
- Career support and development
Michael Page Finance in Guildford require a Recruitment Consultant
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Don't get a job, get a career.
- Work for a global market leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Michael Page Sales Division for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join the team based in Reading.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Degree Educated
- Confident, articulate, excellent telephone manner
A fantastic opportunity to join of the UK's most exciting and successful Marketing Agencies as a Business Development Executive - Integrated Market Agency.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £60,000
- Work for one of the UK's leading Digital/Creative Marketing Agencies.
- Specialist in Digital, Search and Creative Solutions.
Michael Page is currently looking for a recruitment consultant to join our Cardiff office during an exciting time of growth.
SurreyPermanent£18,000 - £32,000
- Great Training
- Excellent earning potential
A market leader within business services, FTSE 250 Company, Times Top 100 employer and a company renowned for its in class training & development programmes.
Their values are reflected in everything they do, in each of their offices across the globe. It's what sets them apart - if you join them you'll receive exceptional training, support and development opportunities
GatesheadPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Want to work in an international company as a Business Development Executive?
- A market leader and FTSE 250 Company, Times Top 100 employer
Michael Page are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team in Newcastle.
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity
- FTSE 250 Company