Sales - Agency jobs
58 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWorthingPermanent
Our client Fresh Egg is looking for a proven Business Development Director to join their new business team to personally source, target and win new business in line with the company's wider goals and financial targets.
You will actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, preparing tailored proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing and handing over new accounts to the client services team.
- Business Development Director for Fresh Egg, a top 100 digital marketing agency.
- Excellent client portfolio, service offering and growth potential. Worthing
A Recruitment Consultant is required by a leading, global recruitment agency for its Human Resources division based in London. The successful candidate will be joining a well established (and experienced) team with a strong footprint across London, the UK and globally.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Business Development Skills Essential
- Recruitment Experience useful
We're looking for ambitious and people-orientated consultants to join us. As one of our HR recruitment team you'll join a hard-working and diverse group of specialist recruiters and drive your own performance to build relationships with some of the UK's best known companies and institutions.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Join Us! A fantastic opportunity within our HR Recruitment team
- Excellent working environment, great benefits and clear career progression
We are currently looking to increase headcount within our established and successful team based on Newcastle's Quayside! If you are keen to start a career within Recruitment or are already working within the industry then we would love to talk to you!
EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Permanent Recruitment Opportunity - Finance Discipline
- Excellent location within Newcastle
If you are a well networked candidate within media agencies, both large and boutique, with a passion for building six figure deals selling a market leading solution, we have the role for you! A global leading social network are looking for an Agency Sales Manager to join their business to build strategic partnerships with agencies from their Central London offices.
GatesheadPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Market Dominating Organisation
- Stand Out Culture and Employee Care
Michael Page are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team in Newcastle.
GuildfordPermanent£20,000 - £40,000
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity
- FTSE 250 Company
Michael Page Finance in Guildford require a Recruitment Consultant
- Don't get a job, get a career.
- Work for a global market leader
An exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Director to work for PageGroup, a FTSE250 global recruitment consultancy specialising in placing temporary, contract and permanent employees with a broad range of companies. The role will primarily be based in London and be part of the wider Human Resources and Personnel team.
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- - Working for Page Group, a FTSE 250 global recruitment business
- - Must have an appreciation of blended learning solutions and digital content
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Michael Page Sales Division for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join the team based in Reading.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Degree Educated
- Confident, articulate, excellent telephone manner
- Opportunity to have a career in a FTSE 250 recruitment business with unrivalled career development and training
- Must show ambition and drive to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a commercial mindset
- Monthly, quarterly and half-year incentives - prizes include trips abroad, 5* lunches, and team days and nights out
- Unrivalled career development and world-class training
- Times Top 100 company to work for 9 years in a row