Sales - Agency jobs
50 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to have a career in a FTSE 250 recruitment business with unrivalled career development and training
- Must show ambition and drive to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a commercial mindset and be both candidate and client facing
- Monthly, quarterly and half-year incentives - prizes include trips abroad, 5* lunches, and team days and nights out
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- Unrivalled career development in a FTSE250 business
- 9x Top 100 company to work for
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
- Logistics Recruitment Consultant
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
Do you want to work in an international company as a Business Development Executive, based in Reading which offers great career prospects with multiple opportunities to boost your earnings?
- Must have a consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working towards targets
40 years in the UK and we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating and diversifying our offering to clients and candidates.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Join PageGroup
- Your future starts here
Page Group is a FTSE 250 recruitment firm with a global footprint. Page group offer's true career progression for high achiever's with a defined career path. We have a need for talented individuals to join our Leeds team.
- Recruitment Consultant
- A newly created role
Your future starts here - join PageGroup
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant
- Your future starts here - join PageGroup
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. A Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work for, we are passionate about your career progression.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £35,000
- We're looking for talented sales people to join our Bristol team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to?
Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with national and international career opportunities?
Looking for an environment with like-minded ambitious individuals?
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful team, within a Times Top 100 company to work for.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £60,000
- Times Top 100 Company to work for
- Award winning training and development
As a consultant working for Michael Page HR you will be responsible for creating, building and nurturing client business relationships.
As well as selling our recruitment services you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client which will generally mean managing a recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
Your role will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- This is the perfect role for someone looking for a Global Brand
- This role also promises career opportunities in management or abroad