Sales - Agency jobs
56 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWorthingPermanent
Our client Fresh Egg is looking for a proven Business Development Director to join their new business team to personally source, target and win new business in line with the company's wider goals and financial targets.
You will actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, preparing tailored proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing and handing over new accounts to the client services team.
WeybridgePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Business Development Director for Fresh Egg, a top 100 digital marketing agency.
- Excellent client portfolio, service offering and growth potential. Worthing
The Recruitment Consultant will join a well established Digital Marketing team based in Weybridge that specialise in sourcing digital experts for exciting businesses based around outer London and the southern counties.
LeedsPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Working for Michael Page - A FTSE 250 leading business
- Must be a tenacious individual with a passion for people interaction.
Our client is a Market leader in the Digital Marketing Agency sector. They offer SEO, PPC, Web Content, Social Media and Web Development solutions.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Inside Sales Executive - Digtial Agency.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business.
A Senior Business Development Manager - Marketing Agency opportunity for a leading business within Leeds & Yorkshire with a National remit, specialising within Digital and Creative solutions to the Corporate, SME and Retail markets.
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Senior new business role within the Digital and Creative Agency sector.
- Market leader with a very enviable client portfolio.
- To obtain new business through additional product and service sales to existing customers and customers of competitors. Achieve new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £60,000
- Field Sales role specialising in the workwear division
- UK Large service cleanign and laundry provider sales role- Midlands based
Michael Page is currently looking for a recruitment consultant to join our Cardiff office during an exciting time of growth.
- Great Training
- Excellent earning potential
Your future starts here.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Your future starts here
Michael Page Property & Construction is growing and we'd be interested in speaking to experienced Recruitment Consultants or people from a Sales background about joining the team in Manchester.
GatesheadPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Recruitment Consultant for Property & Construction team
Michael Page are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team in Newcastle.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity
- FTSE 250 Company
- Opportunity to have a career in a FTSE 250 recruitment business with unrivalled career development and training
- Must show ambition and drive to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a commercial mindset
- Monthly, quarterly and half-year incentives - prizes include trips abroad, 5* lunches, and team days and nights out
- Unrivalled career development and world-class training
- Times Top 100 company to work for 9 years in a row