1230 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- We are working with Mortgage Brain the Market leader in providing software into Mortgage intermediaries- £50-60k basic plus excellent OTE
- Excellent, Award winning & recognised brand within the financial services
- Great earning potential & huge scope to make a difference
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
- Market leader in providing software into Mortgage intermediaries
- Excellent, Award winning & recognised brand within the financial services sector
We are currently looking for aÂ recruitment consultantÂ to join our highlyÂ successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
Due to rapid sales growth, For Goodness Shakes, the pioneer and market leader in the Ready to Drink protein Shake market, are looking for a National Account Manager to join their highly successful team.
Featured JobHovePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Working for the pioneer and leader in the Ready to Drink protein shake market
- Managing a mix of retail accounts
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of key clients and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of two international and market leading MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences, events) exhibitions.
This is a consultative sales role where you will be working closely with existing and prospective clients to understand their business and therefore add value through effective selling.
- Sales Executive for IMEX Group, a leading global exhibitions business
- Market leading brand and excellent client portfolio
GoSkydive is the UK's specialist Tandem Skydiving centre also known as a skydive 'dropzone'. With a team of professional skydive instructors and support staff specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers. Regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations, they use the very best industry leading parachute technology and a core team of full-time professional tandem skydive instructors who have completed over 50,000 jumps.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- UK's leading tandem skydiving facility
- Salisbury based
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, premium fashion house that seeks to expand its reach in the UK's luxury and high contemporary sector. In Style Showroom are a privately owned organisation based out of Milan. They have two showrooms, Milan and Paris and employ circa 50 heads and 20 brands. The company currently has distribution in the following but not limited to; Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Browns and Colette.
- Premium, high contemporary fashion house rapidly expanding to London
- In Style seek a London based, passionate and experienced Sales Manager
The Export Sales Manager role will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan for export, which will create significant sustainable growth in the chosen global markets for Pineapple Contracts export products.
Based from Pineapple Contracts brand new head office and manufacturing facility in Kent you will lead the business through this exciting time of growth into Europe.
Featured JobSouth East England, EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic Export Sales Manager role based in Kent
- Opportunity to be responsible for all growth across Europe.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a great cause.
The role will be to identify and facilitate on a range of targeted capacity building interventions to federation members to enable and empower the development of member charities into effective, sustainable and quality focused organisations.
Whilst managing the capacity development needs of a portfolio of members, the post holder will provide advice on developing and growing small businesses, across the federation.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Relationship building advisory role
- Not-for-profit who help to combat poverty, exclusion and homelessness
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales
BS&B are a leading global manufacturer of explosion protection systems and overpressure devices.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an EMEA Sales Manager.
The role will be based in the UK / Netherlands or Germany, ideally close to an international airport.
- Explosion Protection Systems
- Oil and Gas, Food, Pharmaceutical, Renewable and Power Generation markets
About Michael Page SalesIf you work in Sales, you know that the best way to generate repeat business is to win your client’s trust. At Michael Page Sales, we subscribe wholeheartedly to this philosophy, offering you a one-on-one service that’s all about building a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship. Getting to know you - your background, your skills, what you want from your career – gives us the edge when it comes to finding you that perfect job in Sales.With over 70 consultants in offices nationwide concentrating specifically on sales, we can offer you sales jobs at all levels across a wide range of organisations. We also offer opportunities worldwide with 156 offices in 34 countries.Search for current sales jobs or alternatively, contact one of your local Michael Page Sales office to discuss your sales recruitment needs.
Latest jobsHospitality sales managerLondonTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)Business Development ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanentBusiness Sales Manager - Global Travel BrandLondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Business Development ExecutiveSwanseaPermanent£25,000 - £27,000Operations ExecutiveThamePermanent£18,000 - £20,000Recruitment ConsultantLondonPermanent£24,000 - £32,000Area Sales ManagerNorth East EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £35,000Primary Territory Sales ExecutiveWest YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000Regional Sales ManagerBristolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000View more jobs