1383 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
This is an amazing opportunity for a Business Development Manager in Soft Drinks and Sport Nutrition. The role will be opening accounts in Foodservice and Out of Home channels
- Amazing opportunity for a BDM in Soft Drinks and Sports Nutrition
- Role will be opening accounts in Foodservice and Out of Home channels
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful and driven Sales & Call Centre professional with management experience to join an exciting and growing client of mine based in Bracknell as their new Internal Sales & Operations Manager based from their office in Bracknell.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Call Centre Sales & Operations Manager role with growing healthcare client
- Working for an innovative consumer goods business
Senior National Account Manager required for leading Branded Consumer Product Business based in the North.
Featured JobAberdeenPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Branded FMCG Consumer Business
- Major National Accounts
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading fish processing companies. Reporting to the Operations Director you will need to have extensive experience in a sales environment and be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully handling a portfolio of Key & National Accounts.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Key Account Manager Aberdeen
- FMCG, Sales, Retail, Business Development
OEG Interiors have grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years. To ensure OEG Interiors achieve this goal, the company will recruit an inspirational Sales Leader to undertake the challenge of driving growth and implementing sales processes to take their business to the next level.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Business Development Manager to join Smithers Group, a global leading science based consultancy business.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £60,000
- Market leading consumer services brand
- Technical, solution based approach is a must
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation within the Interior Design and Home Fashion sector. Topcret are privately owned, dynamic in their approach and rapidly growing. The organisation boasts two cutting edge materials that are cement based floor coverings applicable on all surfaces.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- A fledging organisation who offer a premium and niche floor toppings product
- NW London based business looking for passionate and like minded individuals
- Liaise with clients to establish their needs and offer solutions to meet those needs
- Handle both internal and external telephone calls
- Selling promotional space and associated services across the UK
- Achieve and exceed personal targets to capitalise on On-Target earnings
- Provide the best business solution possible that will help the company/client relationship grow.
- Achieve and exceed agreed KPI's.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent
- Leading international destination media specialist
- This will suit an enthusiastic individual who has strong telephone sales skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and Motivated Account Manager to Join City Tool Hire from their West London head office and grow your career in Sales
- Fantastic Account Management role for a growing family business in West London
- Great oportunity to join as a key member of the team
About Michael Page SalesIf you work in Sales, you know that the best way to generate repeat business is to win your client’s trust. At Michael Page Sales, we subscribe wholeheartedly to this philosophy, offering you a one-on-one service that’s all about building a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship. Getting to know you - your background, your skills, what you want from your career – gives us the edge when it comes to finding you that perfect job in Sales.With over 70 consultants in offices nationwide concentrating specifically on sales, we can offer you sales jobs at all levels across a wide range of organisations. We also offer opportunities worldwide with 156 offices in 34 countries.Search for current sales jobs or alternatively, contact one of your local Michael Page Sales office to discuss your sales recruitment needs.
Latest jobsSales Account ManagerLondonPermanent£34,000 - £35,000National Account ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Account Sales ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £28,000Internal Business Development ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanent£18,000 - £20,000Key Account Manager - TechLondonPermanent£40,000 - £48,000Major Projects Business Development Manager - SecurityLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Business Development Manager- Interior DesignLondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000Sales Specialist - Spanish SpeakerLondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000National Account ExecutiveLondonPermanent£32,000 - £37,000View More Jobs