1362 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Head of Business Development and Sales. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of acquiring sponsorship for events as well as the ability to upsell further services.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Must have B2B sponsorship or delegate sales experience.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional from the Luxury Packaging sector, to progress their career with a rapidly growing organization. This is a new role that has been created to further develop the UK business, which has significant growth potential.
- Are you an experienced sales professional within the luxury packaging sector?
- Are you looking to progress your career within a growing organisation?
Allgood Plc are an award winning UK manufacturer moving into an exciting period of growth.
They are looking to hire a talented Sales Support Team Leader to manage their internal sales administration team and to further support the activities of the external UK Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity for an Architectural Ironmongery Sales Support Team Leader.
- Role located in Central London with a competitive package on offer.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hungry, driven and ambitious FMCG sales and national accounts candidates to join this rapidly growing Energy drinks brand, Carabao who have already seen fantastic success during 2016 after launching in the UK earlier this year. We are looking for talented candidates with High Street, Convenience, Forecourts & Symbols, and Grocery experience to join the growing sales team.
Featured JobLeatherheadPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Carabao Energy drinks is a rapidly growing client in an exciting phase
- Looking for strong National Accounts Managers to join these great brands
Our leading software licensing, security and managed services technology client is hiring multiple business development executives due to rapid client growth. This is an internal role identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of their software solutions. This will be either through personally closing the business (small deals) or by supporting the Major Accounts team in accordance with defined sales processes.
- Business Development Representative for leading software and technology business
- Exciting growth, great earning and career opportunities. Surrey.
Due to continuous growth, a fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Sales Executive to work for ALA Corporation out of their head office in Walton-on-Thames!
This role is suited for candidates who have a strong understanding of the Aerospace industry and have worked in commercial remit previously, looking to develop their career into managing larger accounts across the UK.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Great opportunity to be part of a market leading distribution company
- Must have sales experience within the Aerospace and Defence industry
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Business Development Manager to join Mecalux, a global leading Storage and Racking Solution Provider.
- Excellent opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus with potential for high earnings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for two Business Development Managers to work for ALA Corporation in a pivotal role, managing, developing existing relationships whilst, identifying new opportunities to grow the Business across the North and South East of England!
- Leading Supply Chain Organisation catering for the Aerospace Industry
- Must have experience selling into the Aerospace and Defence Industry
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting an Area Sales manager exclusively for Enz. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you a technical sales person with a track record in industrial sales
- Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry and money motivated Business Development Manager to join DG Professional Interiors, a leading, bespoke Commercial Interior Fit-Out company.
- Great Uncapped Commission Structure
- Leading Interior Fit-Out Business in the East Midlands
About Michael Page SalesIf you work in Sales, you know that the best way to generate repeat business is to win your client’s trust. At Michael Page Sales, we subscribe wholeheartedly to this philosophy, offering you a one-on-one service that’s all about building a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship. Getting to know you - your background, your skills, what you want from your career – gives us the edge when it comes to finding you that perfect job in Sales.With over 70 consultants in offices nationwide concentrating specifically on sales, we can offer you sales jobs at all levels across a wide range of organisations. We also offer opportunities worldwide with 156 offices in 34 countries.Search for current sales jobs or alternatively, contact one of your local Michael Page Sales office to discuss your sales recruitment needs.
Latest jobsSales ManagerSwindonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Key Account Manager- FoodWest LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000Regional Account ManagerNorth East EnglandPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- 1 of 3
- View more Jobs