1231 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent
Fantastic Sales Director opportunity covering the South of England, leading a sizeable well established sales team delivering high quality manufactured building products.
- Excellent opportunity for a Sales Director covering South of England
- Opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturer of building products
The National Account Manager - Top Four will manage, direct and successfully implement all corporately developed sales and marketing programs for an extensive portfolio of pet care brands. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be instrumental in driving growth with a strategically critical customer.
- Great opportunity to join a leading pet care business
- Based out of Surrey Head Office
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Business Development Manager. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of selling into several different sectors.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
- Must have a consultative Business Development background.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
We are currently looking for aÂ recruitment consultantÂ to join our highlyÂ successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
Featured JobSouth East LondonPermanent
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join Dart Products Europe, a market leading manufacturer of packaging solutions into a number of different industries!
This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who has a number of years successful field sales experience and has developed a number of core skills now looking to apply this into a new role, selling via a number distributors across various industries in the South East!
- Fantastic role for a leading packaging manufacturer across South East London
- Must have a strong field sales background preferably in packaging
The UK & Scandinavia Sales Manager will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role is available due to growth.
Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£35,000
- Exciting and well established off road specialist vehicle manufacture.
- Leading organisation that offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading personal hygiene company that commands 60% of the market. Ontex have been in the UK market for 13 years, employ 11,500 people and boast a turnover in excess of €2 Billion. Ontex, being a true market leader supply all major grocers and also manufacture for some well-known Blue Chip companies.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi Billion Euro organisation seeking ambitious and pro-active individuals
- A superb KAM opportunity which will stretch and develop your capabilities
To lead all the Company's sales, marketing, and after-sales activities such that the short, medium and long term sales revenue and margin objectives are achieved.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Experienced Sales Manager looking to progress their career
- Rapidly growing organisation within the Medical Sector
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales
Our client is a Market leader in industrial catalogue and product supply sector. They offer a drop ship model, next day delivery and first class customer service.
- Indirect/Channel sales role
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the indu
About Michael Page SalesIf you work in Sales, you know that the best way to generate repeat business is to win your client’s trust. At Michael Page Sales, we subscribe wholeheartedly to this philosophy, offering you a one-on-one service that’s all about building a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship. Getting to know you - your background, your skills, what you want from your career – gives us the edge when it comes to finding you that perfect job in Sales.With over 70 consultants in offices nationwide concentrating specifically on sales, we can offer you sales jobs at all levels across a wide range of organisations. We also offer opportunities worldwide with 156 offices in 34 countries.Search for current sales jobs or alternatively, contact one of your local Michael Page Sales office to discuss your sales recruitment needs.
Latest jobsTechnical Sales ManagerBristolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000Account ManagerEssexPermanent£30,000 - £35,000National Account ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000National Account ManagerNorth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000APAC Inside Sales ExecutiveLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000Account ManagerBridgendPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Key Relationship ManagerLiverpoolPermanent£50,000 - £62,000Regional Healthcare Sales ManagerSouth East EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Business Development ExecutiveBedfordPermanent£25,000View More Jobs