Sales - London jobs
296 Matching Jobs
Sales - London jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
We are currently looking for aÂ recruitment consultantÂ to join our highlyÂ successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
Due to expansion Envoplan are looking to recruit a UK Sales Director who shares the same approach - It is an incredibly exciting time to join this dynamic and fast growth business.
- Office Interior Fit-Out Solutions
- London, South East
As an established premium brand within Home Fashion, ercol are expanding their operations to focus on HORECA contract furniture project work. They have subsequently created this fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Contracts Manager to help drive ercol and their career to new heights.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Contracts Manager role for established 3rd Gen British Furniture Manufacturer
- Family business ethos, customer-centric environment and innovative concepts
With a worldwide presence, ACL work with the biggest brands in the world with their category crushing GRC solution.
Global 2000 businesses and governments already rely on their analytics platform. This is an opportunity to educate them on the GRC solutions.
Based at the EMEA HQ in West London, they are looking for high impact player to join their growing sales team as a New Business Account Manager, accelerating the adoption of their products into markets across the UK.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- GRC Software Business With Global Presence and Superb Culture
- Opportunity To Be Key Player In New Country Expansion
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join ZEISS Vision Care as an Account Manager based North of London.
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
I am delighted to be working on an exclusive Project Sales Management opportunity with Parla Design; An established 3rd generation HORECA furniture design and manufacturing company, headquartered in Istanbul.
Parla have ambitious plans for international expansion and are looking to partner with an experienced UK Project Sales Manager.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity for a commercially minded HORECA Project Sales professional
- Once-in-a-career chance to build a UK business and develop your own future
I am delighted to be working exclusively with Zipwall; an innovative Dust Barrier Systems Manufacturer, based in the USA. They are looking to partner with a dynamic and commercially-minded, European Business Development Manager to generate profitable revenue in the UK, France and Germany: And in the long term, hire a team and manage the European business portfolio. This really is a once-in-a-career opportunity.
- An innovative and ambitious manufacturer looking for entrepreneurial talent
- Once-in-a-career chance to build a European business and develop your own career
Allgood Plc are an award winning UK manufacturer moving into an exciting period of growth.
They are looking to hire a talented Sales Support Team Leader to manage their internal sales administration team and to further support the activities of the external UK Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity for an Architectural Ironmongery Sales Support Team Leader.
- Role located in Central London with a competitive package on offer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Business Development Manager to join Mecalux, a global leading Storage and Racking Solution Provider.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £60,000
- Excellent opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus with potential for high earnings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation within the Interior Design and Home Fashion sector. Topcret are privately owned, dynamic in their approach and rapidly growing. The organisation boasts two cutting edge materials that are cement based floor coverings applicable on all surfaces.
- A fledging organisation who offer a premium and niche floor toppings product
- NW London based business looking for passionate and like minded individuals
About Michael Page SalesIf you work in Sales, you know that the best way to generate repeat business is to win your client’s trust. At Michael Page Sales, we subscribe wholeheartedly to this philosophy, offering you a one-on-one service that’s all about building a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship. Getting to know you - your background, your skills, what you want from your career – gives us the edge when it comes to finding you that perfect job in Sales.With over 70 consultants in offices nationwide concentrating specifically on sales, we can offer you sales jobs at all levels across a wide range of organisations. We also offer opportunities worldwide with 156 offices in 34 countries.Search for current sales jobs or alternatively, contact one of your local Michael Page Sales office to discuss your sales recruitment needs.
Latest jobsBusiness Development ManagerEast LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Business Development AssociateLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000German Speaking Appointment SetterLondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)Head of Sales - EventsLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Channel and Business Development Manager EMEALondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000SMB Sales Associate - SouthLondonPermanentBusiness Development ManagerLondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000Sales ExecutiveLondonPermanentGeneral ManagerLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000View more jobs