Sales - Business Services jobs
479 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobWalton-On-ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
ETS, a leading HR Consultancy and Technology business are looking to recruit highly-driven and successful Client Managers to join their established Sales team working with an existing bank of clients. This is an office based position but the role will involve frequent travel throughout the UK to meet with clients. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's growth objectives.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
- Client Manager for ETS, a market leading HR Technology and Consultancy business.
- Excellent earning and growth opportunities. Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Rentaload are looking for a Sales manager to join their team and focus on the UK business. You will be selling the rental service of load banks used across multiple applications. A lot of emphasis is in critical environments where power consistency is essential. These sectors include: banking, large financial institutions, hospitals, data-centres and across the board.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Opportunity with an excellent organisation
- Part of a global group
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the Carl ZEISS Group as an Account Manager based North of London.
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a greenfield project within the experiential learning sector.
Featured JobBagshotPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Business Development Director role
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a greenfield project within the experiential learning sector
Big Yellow Self Storage, an innovative leader in the UK self-storage industry is looking for a talented National Accounts Sales Manager to join their Head Office team in Bagshot, Surrey. You will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and nurturing relationships within a large portfolio of existing accounts and acquiring new business. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's National Account growth objectives.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- National Accounts Sales Manager for Big Yellow, market leading Storage business
- Great market growth and earning potential. Head office based in Bagshot, Surrey
If you would like to work for a business that aspires to be the best wholesaler in the industry; invests extensively in the development of their people and has an ambitious growth strategy; working at Centaur Services as a Territory Manager may be the right move for you.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Regional Territory Manager Opportunities with Centaur Services.
- £38,000 - £42,000 basic salary and excellent training and development.
An exciting and brand new opportunity has been created within the Ranpak team for a Business Development Manager to work closely with the Account Managers. This home based role is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to get back into the corporate world with the flexibility of working from home in a commercial role.
Featured JobKingston upon ThamesPermanent£44,000 - £47,000
- A home based, commercial sales role in the packaging industry
- Working with a number of clients across different industries
The Business Development function at Kingston University has recently undergone restructuring to deliver an ambitious business strategy so is therefore looking to add three Business Development Managers to the team that will be critical role in delivering Kingston's ambitious program. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, solution driven, seasoned business developer with a track record of delivering results. A strategic mediator with experience of senior stakeholder management, they will have responsibility for managing business development opportunities within the faculty and cross-faculty. This will be a dynamic target driven environment that will offer candidates a fantastic career both now and for the future.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- A number of exciting BDM opportunities have arisen at Kingston University
- Kingston University offers great career and personal development opportunities
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
PageGroup comprises of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
- Opportunity to work with a FTSE listed organisation
- Excellent progression opportunities with a leading recruitment business