Sales - Business Services jobs
371 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobPlymouthPermanent
As a result of new business growth and product development, my client is seeking a Business Development Manager to continue to develop opportunities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and across the organisation's full portfolio.
Featured JobPetersfieldPermanent£18,500 - £22,000
- International Business Development
- Risk Assessment
As an internal Business Development Executive you will be operating as a key member of The Learn Centre office based sales organisation, responsible for identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of the company's Payroll and HR training solutions. This is a new business role but once business is won you will be responsible for successfully managing those accounts.
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- Business Development Executive for leading Payroll and HR training business.
- Excellent earning potential and product offering. Petersfield, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business within the logistics sector. My client is a privately owned family run business offering fantastic progression opportunities in a truly autonomous role.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Family run logistics business facing rapid expansion
- Seeks BDM to join the team and lead the growth stratergy for the business
This client is looking for an internal sales and customer service led individual who can grow existing accounts whilst maintaining a professional brand image and high level of customer service.
The organisation specialises in catering and cleaning equipment for businesses
- Customer services account management role in Shrewsbury
- Office based Shrewsbury account management role
A Media specialist based in Yeadon are looking to recruit a proven Advertising Sales Executive responsible for generating revenue by selling their advertising space through different platforms.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading media business
- A lucrative uncapped commission structure in place
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join ZEISS Vision Care as an Account Manager based North of London.
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
The External Account Manager role offers an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to flourish in a growing, successful, Huddersfield based family-owned business in a friendly and productive environment. Leach Colour has a proud history of long serving employees as well as great client retention from an impressive list of global and national brand names.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Vision lightboxes and frames for fabric displays
- Stik magnetic wallpaper and and a variety of display graphics
To develop and retain the existing customer base and secure revenue and profitability of new customers by delivering exceptional levels of service and building relationships between Clinical Solutions and the customer.
The role holder must have the ability to demonstrate the organisations Vision, Strategy and Values aligned to Determination, Empowerment, Teamwork, Caring, Safety, and Integrity
- Regional Sales Manager Role with Healthcare Clinical Solutions
- Workwear regional sales role covering South West
The Account Management Director will be responsible for securing, developing and executing revenue and profitability on the Business Lines / Country Units strategic and names accounts. The role holder will have full responsibility for the account management organisaton and its targets managing to deliver exceptional levels of customer service for high value, long term partnership.
Featured JobWalton-On-ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Account Management Director - Leading FTSE 250 Company
- Commercially focused leadership role
ETS, a leading HR Consultancy and Technology business are looking to recruit highly-driven and successful Client Managers to join their established Sales team working with an existing bank of clients. This is an office based position but the role will involve frequent travel throughout the UK to meet with clients. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's growth objectives.
- Client Manager for ETS, a market leading HR Technology and Consultancy business.
- Excellent earning and growth opportunities. Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.