Sales - Business Services jobs
371 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobPetersfieldPermanent£18,500 - £22,000
As an internal Business Development Executive you will be operating as a key member of The Learn Centre office based sales organisation, responsible for identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of the company's Payroll and HR training solutions. This is a new business role but once business is won you will be responsible for successfully managing those accounts.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Business Development Executive for leading Payroll and HR training business.
- Excellent earning potential and product offering. Petersfield, Hampshire.
This client is looking for an internal sales and customer service led individual who can grow existing accounts whilst maintaining a professional brand image and high level of customer service.
The organisation specialises in catering and cleaning equipment for businesses
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Customer services account management role in Shrewsbury
- Office based Shrewsbury account management role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join ZEISS Vision Care as an Account Manager based North of London.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
To develop and retain the existing customer base and secure revenue and profitability of new customers by delivering exceptional levels of service and building relationships between Clinical Solutions and the customer.
The role holder must have the ability to demonstrate the organisations Vision, Strategy and Values aligned to Determination, Empowerment, Teamwork, Caring, Safety, and Integrity
Featured JobWalton-On-ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Regional Sales Manager Role with Healthcare Clinical Solutions
- Workwear regional sales role covering South West
ETS, a leading HR Consultancy and Technology business are looking to recruit highly-driven and successful Client Managers to join their established Sales team working with an existing bank of clients. This is an office based position but the role will involve frequent travel throughout the UK to meet with clients. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's growth objectives.
Featured JobBagshotPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client Manager for ETS, a market leading HR Technology and Consultancy business.
- Excellent earning and growth opportunities. Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Big Yellow Self Storage, an innovative leader in the UK self-storage industry is looking for a talented National Accounts Sales Manager to join their Head Office team in Bagshot, Surrey. You will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and nurturing relationships within a large portfolio of existing accounts and acquiring new business. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's National Account growth objectives.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- National Accounts Sales Manager for Big Yellow, market leading Storage business
- Great market growth and earning potential. Head office based in Bagshot, Surrey
If you would like to work for a business that aspires to be the best wholesaler in the industry; invests extensively in the development of their people and has an ambitious growth strategy; working at Centaur Services as a Territory Manager may be the right move for you.
West MidlandsPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Regional Territory Manager Opportunities with Centaur Services.
- £38,000 - £42,000 basic salary and excellent training and development.
Working within a regional team this sales focused role is winning new business with a mix or public & private accounts and also looking after some accounts. The organisation is well established and looking for great sales people to join their fast paced environment.
LeicestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- New business sales role across the midlands within the property sector
- Business Development manager role in West Midlands
Territory Sales Executive (Field based) across the Leicestershire and Derbyshire location
- Join this blue-chip organisation as a Territory Sales Executive (Field based)
- Competitive sales environment within the media market