Sales - Business Services jobs
329 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
A market leading business services organisation are looking for a National Sales Manager to oversee a Business Development team.
To manage the profitable growth of a portfolio through effective and innovative commercial management of the business development team across the UK.
Featured JobPetersfieldPermanent£18,500 - £22,000
- A leading Business Services organisation is looking for an experienced NSM
- Oversee a team of BDMs across the UK
As an internal Business Development Executive you will be operating as a key member of The Learn Centre office based sales organisation, responsible for identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of the company's Payroll and HR training solutions. This is a new business role but once business is won you will be responsible for successfully managing those accounts.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Business Development Executive for leading Payroll and HR training business.
- Excellent earning potential and product offering. Petersfield, Hampshire.
This client is looking for an internal sales and customer service led individual who can grow existing accounts whilst maintaining a professional brand image and high level of customer service.
The organisation specialises in catering and cleaning equipment for businesses
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Customer services account management role in Shrewsbury
- Office based Shrewsbury account management role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join ZEISS Vision Care as an Account Manager based North of London.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
To develop and retain the existing customer base and secure revenue and profitability of new customers by delivering exceptional levels of service and building relationships between Clinical Solutions and the customer.
The role holder must have the ability to demonstrate the organisations Vision, Strategy and Values aligned to Determination, Empowerment, Teamwork, Caring, Safety, and Integrity
Featured JobWalton-On-ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Regional Sales Manager Role with Healthcare Clinical Solutions
- Workwear regional sales role covering South West
ETS, a leading HR Consultancy and Technology business are looking to recruit highly-driven and successful Client Managers to join their established Sales team working with an existing bank of clients. This is an office based position but the role will involve frequent travel throughout the UK to meet with clients. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's growth objectives.
- Client Manager for ETS, a market leading HR Technology and Consultancy business.
- Excellent earning and growth opportunities. Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven sales leader to join a market leading business services solutions provider in the South West.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Sales Management
- Business Services Solutions
This is a role for someone who wants huger amounts of client contact and the ability to directly influence their career and salary.
This is also a role for someone that wants to build a network within the most important community in the business word - Human Resources.
ThamePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Are you looking for a career in a sales environment with global opportunities
- Are you looking for the opportunity to be rewarded for the work you do
Working as an Operations Executive in the Tactical Operations team.
Main point of contact for the CSM and Field Management Team.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Operations executive and administrative support
- Supporting the CSM & Field Team
This is a perfect role for someone looking for a change of career to a business where people contact and entrepreneurial spirit are high on the agenda.
This business development role is all about building long term networks and relationships and offers a high earnings potential for doing the job well.
- If you are looking for a role where there is a ready made network
- This is also a role with huge long term salary and global career potential