Sales - Executive Search jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Due to expansion Envoplan are looking to recruit a UK Sales Director who shares the same approach - It is an incredibly exciting time to join this dynamic and fast growth business.
- Office Interior Fit-Out Solutions
- London, South East
- To sell the capability of the Call & Contact Centre business to the SME sector across the UK
- To identify and win bids of circa 200 seats+
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- UK wide, market leading independent Outsourced Call & Contact Centre
- Having complete confidence in the delivery team
The key responsibilities of the Managing Consultant will be:
Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
Offering CV, interview and general career advice
Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
LondonPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- Role based in our expanding Newcastle office
- Fantastic opportunity
A Global Sales Director opportunity has arisen for a UK designer and producer of lighting solutions. The business has grown by more than 20% year on year and has proven to be a great British success story and winner of multiple awards. The company is poised to enter a period of considerable and sustained sales growth which this role will be instrumental in delivering.
- Global Sales Director
- Excellent career opportunity
Due to expansion an exciting Sales Director role focused on the London region has arisen within a well-established and fast growth office fit-out solutions provider.
ManchesterPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Sales Director opportunity
- London and the South East, UK.
We currently have a position available in our Manchester office to join one of Page Group's leading disciplines to recruit procurement professionals into the public sector.
Yorkshire and the HumberPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Join a growing and exciting business 10% up yr on yr
- Develop a commercial strategy through to implementation
Our client is a recognised market leader in the sale, rental and servicing of capital equipment to a broad and enviable client base in Yorkshire and East Midland region. The business is entering an exciting phase of growth and development and has a need to appoint a new Regional Sales Director
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£20,000 - £28,000
- B2B Capital Equipment Sales & Service
- Outstanding opportunity
A recruitment consultant is responsible for helping employer's to recruit staff for job vacancies. These vacancies can be permanent or temporary roles, and can range from junior level staff to managers and directors.
WeybridgePermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Consultant
Michael Page Digital is one of the fastest growing business units within the Page Group and account for roughly 10% of the UK's overall revenue.
Our team has been growing at a fantastic rate year on year for four years now and as part of that growth, we are looking to expand the teams in all regions.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
Opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a market leader.
- Join the market leader in financial recruitment
- Excellent opportunity to join the best