Sales - Executive Search jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobWrexhamPermanent
A well-established manufacturing business based in Wrexham who pride themselves on continued innovation and investment seek a commercially focused Managing Director
- Commercially focussed Managing Director
- Wrexham based
Positioned on the Board, the Senior Sales Director will be responsible for a UK business with a turnover in excess of £80M and a sales function of circa 120 employees.
- Senior Sales Director
- Business to Business
An excellent UK Sales Director role has arisen with Häfele UK who are a leading supplier of furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware.
- Furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware
- National retail, trade distribution, project specification and manufacturing
The European Sales Director will be responsible for the overall sales and profitability of all products sold through the Direct sales and Distribution Channels in the process industry with a key focus in food & beverage manufacturing.
WeybridgePermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Process Industry
- European Market
A fantastic opportunity within our Engineering and Manufacturing Division Recruitment Consultancy based in Weybridge for an ambitious Technical Recruitment Consultant to join the team and be part of an ambitious growing sales team presenting a genuine opportunity for personal and career development.
ChesterfieldPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Opportunity to join a FTSE 250 market leading business.
The Senior Director of International Sales will be directly responsible for the all strategic sales activities and team leadership for the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) within the Generics Business Unit for this global organisation. for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & Japan.
- Senior leadership role with global API manufacturer
- Responsibility for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & Japan
An opportunity to work with the UK's leading recruitment firm as a Recruitment Consultant in Birmingham.
Stoke on TrentPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Unique opportunity in Michael Page Finance.
- Chance to work with the market leading recruitment firm.
Our client is searching for a Commercial Sales Director for its UK and ROI operations. Working directly for the General Manager you will be accountable (through your team) for the delivery of the UK sales numbers.
BirminghamPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Consumer Goods
- Non Food
UK Sales Director required to have full sales & marketing responsibility for a circa £20M UK manufacturing business.
- Building Products
- UK Wide