Sales - Executive Search jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobWrexhamPermanent
A well-established manufacturing business based in Wrexham who pride themselves on continued innovation and investment seek a commercially focused Managing Director
- Commercially focussed Managing Director
- Wrexham based
Positioned on the Board, the Senior Sales Director will be responsible for a UK business with a turnover in excess of £80M and a sales function of circa 120 employees.
- Senior Sales Director
- Business to Business
An excellent UK Sales Director role has arisen with Häfele UK who are a leading supplier of furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware
- National retail, trade distribution, project specification and manufacturing
Your future starts here - join PageGroup
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Your future starts here - join PageGroup
Do you want to positively impact the executive boards and senior management teams that are central to the north east economy? As a Business Manager with Page Executive you will do just that. You will benefit from a fertile market, a substantial existing portfolio, and an unparalleled opportunity for new business development. As a leading revenue generator you will have clear and transparent promotional targets and benefit from a defined reward scheme.
WeybridgePermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Executive Search
- Newcastle upon Tyne
A fantastic opportunity within our Engineering and Manufacturing Division Recruitment Consultancy based in Weybridge for an ambitious Technical Recruitment Consultant to join the team and be part of an ambitious growing sales team presenting a genuine opportunity for personal and career development.
- Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Opportunity to join a FTSE 250 market leading business.
This opportunity is perfect for a well established recruiter looking for something different. The FTC - Recruitment Consultant role would work across industry and sector focusing on a number of international jurisdictions with ties to the UK and niche tax environments.
The successful applicant will have worked in recruitment for a few years, comfortable with developing new clients, maintaining strong client relationships and candidate sourcing from a number of different avenues.
- 9-12 Month contract with the opportunity to becoming permanent
- Well established profitable desk, warm clients, for an experienced individual
The Sales Leader- Filtration will be responsible for the overall sales and profitability of all products sold through the Direct sales and Distribution Channels in the process industry with a key focus in food & beverage manufacturing.
ChesterfieldPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Filtration Solutions - Food & Beverage
- European Market
The Senior Director of International Sales will be directly responsible for the all strategic sales activities and team leadership for the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) within the Generics Business Unit for this global organisation. for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & Japan.
- Senior leadership role with global API manufacturer
- Responsibility for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific & Japan