Sales - Executive Search jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobLeicestershirePermanent
Positioned on the Board, the Senior Sales Director will be responsible for a UK business with a turnover in excess of £80M and a sales function of circa 120 employees.
- Managing Director
- Business to Business
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly talented individual to join a great British exporting manufacturing company and be part of changing the heavy section fabrication industry, worldwide.
- Process Capital Equipment Solutions
- Global Sales (Europe based)
Due to an internal promotion an excellent UK based opportunity has arisen for a sales focused Regional Manager to take full responsibility for Balticare UK, Ireland and Iceland.
WeybridgePermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Sales focussed Regional Manager
- HVAC, Industrial Process Cooling and Refrigeration Market sectors.
A fantastic opportunity within our Engineering and Manufacturing Division Recruitment Consultancy based in Weybridge for an ambitious Technical Recruitment Consultant to join the team and be part of an ambitious growing sales team presenting a genuine opportunity for personal and career development.
ReadingPermanent£22,000 - £45,000
- Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Opportunity to join a FTSE 250 market leading business.
Michael Page Finance is the leading recruiter of qualified finance staff in the UK. We have a track record of providing the highest levels of service to clients and candidates alike. We have an unrivalled story of success in promoting staff from within and we live our values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun!
We have a successful business in Reading and are looking to recruit a top performer into the team.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Opportunity to work for the leading FTSE listed recruiter
- PageGroup again make it into the 2017 Sunday Times top companies to work for
A recruitment consultant is responsible for helping employer's to recruit staff for job vacancies. These vacancies can be permanent or temporary roles, and can range from junior level staff to managers and directors.
- Recruitment Consultant
Opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a market leader.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Join the market leader in financial recruitment
- Excellent opportunity to join the best
Michael Page Finance are a market leading Financial recruiter, based in Central Reading. Part of Page Group Plc, we have over 1000 consultants in their specialist markets across the UK. We are offering an ambitious, commercially minded candidate the opportunity to join our team at a senior level - appreciating their business experience to date.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Career change opportunity
- Market leading financial recruitment consultancy
Your future starts here - join PageGroup
Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Your future starts here - join PageGroup