Sales - Financial & Professional Services jobs
91 Matching Jobs
Financial & Professional Services jobs
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
We are currently looking for a recruitment consultant to join our finance services and banking recruitment division based in our London city offices in Aldermanbury square.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
Consulco Finance - a well established company within Bridging Loans and Finance looking to recruit dynamic Business Development Managers to join their existing team in London. You will have ownership of your own pre-defined region and will be developing and managing relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries to increase value of loans taken to market.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Bridging / Property Finance company looking to expand London sales team.
- 0.25% uncapped OTE all loans written, competitive base salary + flexible working
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a market-leading source of legal, tax, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Their network spans more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners - delivering expert analysis, news, and practice tools. Based out of their City office (Bank - London) we are recruiting for a fluent-German speaking professional with a strong track record of B2B business development.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Leading provider of legal and tax information, based in the City
- Seeks a fluent German-speaker to develop Central European markets
Associate Director, New Business - Political Engagment Company
One of the largest public affairs consultancy in the country, who are looking to introduce a stronger focus on new business are looking to appoint self-motivated Associate Director, New Business to personally drive sales and help them broaden their portfolio.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- National Public Affairs Consultancy
- Looking for a self-motivated Associate Director of New Business
This role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
LondonPermanent£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
This is your opportunity as a Spanish speaker to join a London based team where you'll receive first class sales training to help you develop you sales talent. They will train and develop you to be a professional sales person. My client is a large B2B event producer who have a unique culture whereby you will be given a large amount of responsibility and train and will be able to accelerate your sales career.
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- An exciting event business is looking for a new delegate sales executive
- An opportunity to start a career with a market leader
An amazing opportunity for a Sales Manager: E-Commerce Acquiring Services to join an established company who is launching their new E-commerce acquiring business based in London.
- Successful EU licensed payment and an e-money issuer
- Launching its E-commerce Acquiring Business
A leading bank is seeking a Business Development Manager to join a forward thinking Shared Service Centre, where the Business Development is central to its overall business strategy and where they can make a major contribution to the departments continuing success and growth.
- Financial Services
- Business Development
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but fast-growing organisation which provides additional working capital to established SME. The role holder will be an integral part of the team and will be primarily responsible for winning new business.
City of LondonPermanent
- Financial Services
- Business Development
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
- Career support and development
- Market leading team