Sales - FMCG & Consumer jobs
201 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Due to rapid sales growth, For Goodness Shakes, the pioneer and market leader in the Ready to Drink protein Shake market, are looking for a National Account Manager to join their highly successful team.
- Working for the pioneer and leader in the Ready to Drink protein shake market
- Managing a mix of retail accounts
GoSkydive is the UK's specialist Tandem Skydiving centre also known as a skydive 'dropzone'. With a team of professional skydive instructors and support staff specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers. Regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations, they use the very best industry leading parachute technology and a core team of full-time professional tandem skydive instructors who have completed over 50,000 jumps.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- UK's leading tandem skydiving facility
- Salisbury based
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, premium fashion house that seeks to expand its reach in the UK's luxury and high contemporary sector. In Style Showroom are a privately owned organisation based out of Milan. They have two showrooms, Milan and Paris and employ circa 50 heads and 20 brands. The company currently has distribution in the following but not limited to; Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Browns and Colette.
- Premium, high contemporary fashion house rapidly expanding to London
- In Style seek a London based, passionate and experienced Sales Manager
Commercial Director required for an innovative manufacturer of floor protection products.
- Commercial Director
- Consumer Durables
The National Account Manager - Top Four will manage, direct and successfully implement all corporately developed sales and marketing programs for an extensive portfolio of pet care brands. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be instrumental in driving growth with a strategically critical customer.
Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£35,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading pet care business
- Based out of Surrey Head Office
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading personal hygiene company that commands 60% of the market. Ontex have been in the UK market for 13 years, employ 11,500 people and boast a turnover in excess of €2 Billion. Ontex, being a true market leader supply all major grocers and also manufacture for some well-known Blue Chip companies.
- Multi Billion Euro organisation seeking ambitious and pro-active individuals
- A superb KAM opportunity which will stretch and develop your capabilities
National Account Manager required for Leading Photo Print Service Company.
Featured JobPrinces RisboroughPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Photo Print Company
A superb and rare opportunity to join a 3rd generation, family owned business that offers 56% YOY growth within their Export markets as well as offering an opportunity to work with autonomy in order to gain the results that both you and the business will require.
Featured JobWest YorkshirePermanent
- Premium product, Family owned business rapidly expanding YOY
- Energetic, honest and autonomous culture
Head of Sales - Growing and Exciting FMCG Brand
- Head of Sales, FMCG
- Strong Branded Background
Michael Page are proud to partner with ZEISS Vision Care to support them in their search for a Senior Key Account Manager, to add to their growing commercial team. This is a niche and unique opportunity that requires a strong solution lead and strategic professional to come and develop these multi-million pound accounts.
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Path of opportunity, development and progression