Sales - Healthcare jobs
43 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
A fantastic, newly created role due to the creation and expansion of the current service offering for a marketing leading medical device manufacturer!
My client is looking for a Service Sales Manager to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships with clinics across the NHS, whilst identifying new opportunities with existing clinics nationally.
- Must have a strong understanding/experience of selling into the NHS
- Ideally have experience in setting up service contracts for the NHS
Due to significant growth, HCL Workforce Solutions are looking for a Business Development Manager to help generate new business opportunities within the NHS. You will develop long term relationships based on trust and added value by securing new contracts, delivering outstanding results around helping client reduce costs, improve performance and manage change. With a fantastic new technology that is about to be launched, there is a great opportunity for someone to help revolutionise the way that the NHS currently staff's its hospitals across the UK!
- Exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Providing innovative workforce solutions to the health & social care markets
- Must have experience selling solutions into the NHS or acute health sector
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across the South East and then moving into more of a national remit across the healthcare industry.
This is a great role for a sales individual looking to make a real difference and progress their career into becoming a National Sales Manager for Meiko.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to drive and grow a business
- Capital Equipment sales into the healthcare industry
A fantastic opportunity for a Territory Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of medical devices, developing business across the Central and North London regions!
- Great opportunity working for a large corporate in the Healthcare industry
- Must have experience selling into operating theatres
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate with little to no sales experience to kick start their career in the Medical Device Sales Industry. The company offers excellent training opportunities whilst providing all the tools required to help you succeed in your new Healthcare role. This is an established territory with a number of key accounts and plenty of opportunity to maximise growth and potential earnings!
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Graduate Territory Manager role for a UK manufacturer of urology products.
- Must be based in the South-West of London or surrounding area.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pharmaceutical Account Manager living in the South-East who possess the ability develop a business strategy to increase sales.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Uncapped monthly bonus.
To grow existing accounts and prospect new business to increase the revenue of the region. Selling a portfolio of medical devices to healthcare professionals directly in secondary care.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities.
- Uncapped monthly bonus.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development / Sales Manager to join a well known organisation specialising in providing services for the Healthcare sector. The purpose of this role will be to develop new business opportunities within the NHS & Private sectors.
North East EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Develop new business opportunities within the NHS & Private sectors
- A leading organisation that provides services for the Healthcare sector
The Territory Sales Manager is a field based role responsible for driving sales in his/her sales territory, he /she is responsible for developing relationships with users of the Head and Neck portfolio.
He / she is required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- Territory Sales Manager - Head and Neck
- North East of England