Sales - Healthcare jobs
71 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobKentPermanent
The Export Sales Manager role will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan for export, which will create significant sustainable growth in the chosen global markets for Pineapple Contracts export products.
Based from Pineapple Contracts brand new head office and manufacturing facility in Kent you will lead the business through this exciting time of growth into Europe.
- Fantastic Export Sales Manager role based in Kent
- Opportunity to be responsible for all growth across Europe.
A fantastic, newly created role due to the creation and expansion of the current service offering for a marketing leading medical device manufacturer!
My client is looking for a Service Sales Manager to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships with clinics across the NHS, whilst identifying new opportunities with existing clinics nationally.
- Must have a strong understanding/experience of selling into the NHS
- Ideally have experience in setting up service contracts for the NHS
Due to significant growth, HCL Workforce Solutions are looking for a Business Development Manager to help generate new business opportunities within the NHS. You will develop long term relationships based on trust and added value by securing new contracts, delivering outstanding results around helping client reduce costs, improve performance and manage change. With a fantastic new technology that is about to be launched, there is a great opportunity for someone to help revolutionise the way that the NHS currently staff's its hospitals across the UK!
CardiffPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Providing innovative workforce solutions to the health & social care markets
- Must have experience selling solutions into the NHS or acute health sector
Excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading suppliers of dental equipment. The company is growing from strength to strength and is growing their sales team as a result. Brilliant progression opportunities.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities.
- Excellent chance to work for one of the UK's leading dental suppliers.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage, develop and leverage existing customers whilst identifying new opportunities across the South West Region within the healthcare industry!
LiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading FTSE 250 business
- Opportunity to drive the healthcare business across the South West Region
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Sales role for a leading supplier of medical equipment and medical training. The Head of Sales will manage a team of internal sales people and also an external field based team.
- Are you an experienced People Manager?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to manage an established sales team?
The Senior Territory Manager will be responsible for the promotion of the medical/surgical product range
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Senior Territory Manager - Midlands Based
- Surgical Urology
Responsible for the direct sales and promotion of the microscopy product range on territory
East MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Territory Manager - North of England
- Microscopy Division
You will be responsible for the direct sales and promotion of our Surgical Energy product portfolio on your territory. This will involve you demonstrating surgical equipment to surgeons & clinical staff in a hospital theatre environment, and carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers to grow market share for your portfolio as well as providing after sales support.
North YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Senior Territory Manager - East Midlands
- Surgical Energy
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling Anaesthesia Systems, Patient Monitoring, Airway Management and Intubation, Critical Care and Suction/Oxygen Therapy Related Products into the NHS and Private Hospitals.
- Surgical Regional Sales Manager
- North of England