Sales - Healthcare jobs
52 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
A market leading Business Services organisation that provides a variety of services to the Care Home sector is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- A leading Business Services organisation is looking for an experienced BDM
- Target and bring in new revenue within the Care Home sector
A leading organisation within the Healthcare sector is looking for a National Sales Manager. This is a confidential role and more details will be given upon receiving your application.
- A leading organisation in the Healthcare sector is looking for a NSM
- This is a confidential role and more details will be given upon application
A fantastic, newly created role due to the creation and expansion of the current service offering for a marketing leading medical device manufacturer!
My client is looking for a Service Sales Manager to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships with clinics across the NHS, whilst identifying new opportunities with existing clinics nationally.
- Must have a strong understanding/experience of selling into the NHS
- Ideally have experience in setting up service contracts for the NHS
Due to significant growth, HCL Workforce Solutions are looking for a Business Development Manager to help generate new business opportunities within the NHS. You will develop long term relationships based on trust and added value by securing new contracts, delivering outstanding results around helping client reduce costs, improve performance and manage change. With a fantastic new technology that is about to be launched, there is a great opportunity for someone to help revolutionise the way that the NHS currently staff's its hospitals across the UK!
- Exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Providing innovative workforce solutions to the health & social care markets
- Must have experience selling solutions into the NHS or acute health sector
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across the South East and then moving into more of a national remit across the healthcare industry.
This is a great role for a sales individual looking to make a real difference and progress their career into becoming a National Sales Manager for Meiko.
BerkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity to drive and grow a business
- Capital Equipment sales into the healthcare industry
A leading UK manufacturer of medical devices is looking for an Account Manager who can grow existing business in the region.
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Lucrative salary and bonus offered
- Company car, private healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme
To promote and sell the Company's products to ensure the maximum volume and profit of sales on a continuing basis.
- To promote the Company and its products by regular visits to all Customers and Hospitals
- To ensure that Customer complaints are followed up immediately to turn them into additional selling opportunities
West MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Area Sales Manager - North West
- Capital Equipment into the NHS and Private Sector
Preparation and implementation of sales strategy to achieve sales objective and development of all business within the Territory for Continence
North YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Territory Manager - Continence Care
Preparation and implementation of sales strategy through Annual Business Plans and focused activities to achieve sales objectives and development of all business within the Territory.
LoughboroughPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Territory Managaer - Ostomy Care
- North East of England including Yorkshire
The successful Inside Sales Specialist will proactively selling the divisions health care products via the telephone and various digital means including email and using social selling tools including LinkedIN Sales Navigator
- Inside Sales Specialist