Sales - Healthcare jobs
56 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
To lead all the Company's sales, marketing, and after-sales activities such that the short, medium and long term sales revenue and margin objectives are achieved.
- Experienced Sales Manager looking to progress their career
- Rapidly growing organisation within the Medical Sector
A fantastic, newly created role due to the creation and expansion of the current service offering for a marketing leading medical device manufacturer!
My client is looking for a Service Sales Manager to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships with clinics across the NHS, whilst identifying new opportunities with existing clinics nationally.
- Must have a strong understanding/experience of selling into the NHS
- Ideally have experience in setting up service contracts for the NHS
Due to significant growth, HCL Workforce Solutions are looking for a Business Development Manager to help generate new business opportunities within the NHS. You will develop long term relationships based on trust and added value by securing new contracts, delivering outstanding results around helping client reduce costs, improve performance and manage change. With a fantastic new technology that is about to be launched, there is a great opportunity for someone to help revolutionise the way that the NHS currently staff's its hospitals across the UK!
- Exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Providing innovative workforce solutions to the health & social care markets
- Must have experience selling solutions into the NHS or acute health sector
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across the South East and then moving into more of a national remit across the healthcare industry.
This is a great role for a sales individual looking to make a real difference and progress their career into becoming a National Sales Manager for Meiko.
EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity to drive and grow a business
- Capital Equipment sales into the healthcare industry
A well known medical product organisation is looking for an International Business Development Manager to sell their products & services to distributors worldwide. The International BDM can be based anywhere across the UK and will have occasional travel overseas. The BDM will also have line management responsibility of a small team of sales people.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A medical supplier is looking for an International BDM to sell to distributors
- This BDM would also manage a small team of sales people
The successful Territory Manager will be responsible for winning new business in the territory as well as managing and up-selling existing accounts.
- Territory Manager - Diagnostics
A fantastic opportunity for a European Sales Director to build, develop and execute a sales strategy across Europe, working with 4 direct reports and a number of distributors- my client is looking for a hand's on, strategic sales individual to maximise sales opportunities across the region.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Must have a strong international sales record within the medical device industry
- Opportunity to work for a global medical device manufacturer
My client is a global leader in information and technology for the healthcare industry. They provide an unrivalled suite of products to their large client portfolio in over 100 countries. They are looking to build on recent success by growing their current sales teams. They are looking for an sales professional likely to be in the early stage of their career to join the team and help grow new business for the future.
LondonTemporary£10 - £15 per hour (£20,798 - £31,198)
- Market leading business information provider focused on Healthcare/Pharma
- Great position with progression and double OTE on offer
My client is a global provider of bespoke healthcare services to individuals. They aim to help clients with healthcare issues seek the specialist they need for a consultations. They have a global network specialist who are at the top of their fields and are able to provide help and advice to patient.
Your role will be to make first contact and understand the needs of potential clients.
EnglandPermanent£33,576 - £46,167
- Global Health consultancy are looking for a part time telesales executive
- Need a warm personality to communicate with a diverse range of clients
**Retained Role** The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying and winning analytical/laboratory services business.
- Global Market Leader - Real Career Potential
- Strong Package on Offer