Sales - Information jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
Sell complex, high value solutions and services as well as planning, facilitating complex negotiations, typically over a long sales cycle to reach long-term agreements and commitments.
West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Senior Business Delopment Manager
- Selling Business Intellingece Solutions into the F.S Sector.
Start you career by joining a worldwide provider of Big Data to big business.
This company has an awesome graduate support program and once trained you will be part of an established team of consultants, helping businesses with their growth strategy by providing consumer insight reports/publication/subscriptions.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Leading Big Data company is searching for entrepreneurial Sales Consultants.
- Please apply if: good education record, enthusiastic about big data.
This is your opportunity to join a London based, dynamic sales team where you'll receive first class sales training to help you develop you sales talent. They will train and develop you to be a professional sales person. My client is a large B2B event producer who have a unique culture whereby you will be given a large amount of responsibility and train and will be able to accelerate your sales career.
- An exciting event business is looking for a new delegate sales executives
- An opportunity to start a career with a market leader
Our client is a NASDAQ listed leading global business who provide information, analytics and marketing services within the real estate sector.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Account Manager - Global NASDAQ listed commercial property information provider
- Excellent compensation package and rewards! £42k package plus bonus.
A fantastic Sales Director - EMEA opportunity to drive their business. You will have full autonomy of devising and implementing the strategy to develop further growth for the EMEA business.
City of LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic Sales Director Opportunity
- Market Leading Global Organisation
My Client is currently looking for an Account manager to join their team to provide a high level of customer service and build up retention figures to their global client base. Working as part of a small dynamic team the primary focus will be to help maximise retention and improve the subscriber experience.
HarrowPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Global business intelligence company is recruiting a new account manager
- Looking for a customer service focused individual with B2B experience
Have you been leading a team in a new business or lead generation capacity? Are you ready to lead your own team? This is an exciting opportunity to be team leader for outbound sales executives, based from Harrow.
- Exciting opportunity for managing a team
- Great time to join the company as they increase their product portfolio