Sales - Information jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
My Client is currently looking for an Account manager to join their team to provide a high level of customer service and build up retention figures to their global client base. Working as part of a small dynamic team the primary focus will be to help maximise retention and improve the subscriber experience.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Global business intelligence company is recruiting a new account manager
- Looking for a customer service focused individual with B2B experience
Widely recognised business intelligence and research provider to the international Oil and Gas space, are recruiting for a senior Regional Account Manager - to look after the retention and growth of their key UK and European markets. This is a autonomous role, and candidates will ideally have a background in one of the following sectors: Business Intelligence, information solution sales (ideally within oil markets), Publishing, or Consultancy.
HarrowPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Leading business intelligence organisation seek experienced salesperson
- Looking after key European markets, offices based in London (Green Park)
Have you been leading a team in a new business or lead generation capacity? Are you ready to lead your own team? This is an exciting opportunity to be team leader for outbound sales executives, based from Harrow.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity for managing a team
- Great time to join the company as they increase their product portfolio
As the Global Account Manager, you will take on a global role for a market leading organisation to lead some of their biggest accounts. Your role will be to manage a virtual global team and be responsible for the growth and retention of these accounts.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting Global Opportunity
- Market Leading Organisation
A global information company with a world-class reputation for shaping today's business landscape require a London based German Speaking Account Director with fluent German Speaking skills to join their team. You will play an integral role in developing client partnerships across the DACH region - consultatively selling multi-platform information solutions throughout a key sector; energy and oil and gas.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Tier 1 opportunity for a fluent German speaking sales professional
- Work for a globally recognised information provider, in their London office
Sitting within our client's Tax and Accounting team, this is a consultative business development opportunity, for one of the world's most sought-after employers. Based near Old St, London - we are eager to speak with sales candidates, who are ideally degree educated, and have anything from 12 months - 3 years sales B2B experience. You will need to be articulate, driven, and have the ability to close deals with Director-level decision markers.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- World's number 1 business information organisation - Tier 1 Job Opportunity
- Selling taxation and financial services products - across the corporate space
The UK's leading corporate business information and services provider have a superb opportunity for a driven business developer to join a market-leading brand. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for Field New Business Development in the South East Region - Uncapped Commission arrangement based on achieving sales targets. The opportunity exists for a highly autonomous role of field/home working, as well as in the London office (Holborn).
- Market-leading business information and reporting provider are hiring!
- Growth of the London (Holborn) office - seeking a proven business developer