Sales - Information jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£35,000
Our client is a NASDAQ listed leading global business who provide information, analytics and marketing services within the real estate sector.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Account Manager - Global NASDAQ listed commercial property information provider
- Excellent compensation package and rewards! £42k package plus bonus.
A fantastic Sales Director - EMEA opportunity to drive their business. You will have full autonomy of devising and implementing the strategy to develop further growth for the EMEA business.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Sales Director Opportunity
- Market Leading Global Organisation
This person will be responsible for converting, expanding and retaining a number of different clients.
LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Exciting Account Manager role
- Well developed brand and product range
This is your opportunity to join a London based, dynamic sales team where you'll receive first class sales training to help you develop you sales talent. They will train and develop you to be a professional sales person. My client is a large B2B event producer who have a unique culture whereby you will be given a large amount of responsibility and train and will be able to accelerate your sales career.
City of LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- An exciting event business is looking for a new delegate sales executives
- An opportunity to start a career with a market leader
My Client is currently looking for an Account manager to join their team to provide a high level of customer service and build up retention figures to their global client base. Working as part of a small dynamic team the primary focus will be to help maximise retention and improve the subscriber experience.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Global business intelligence company is recruiting a new account manager
- Looking for a customer service focused individual with B2B experience
Widely recognised business intelligence and research provider to the international Oil and Gas space, are recruiting for a senior Regional Account Manager - to look after the retention and growth of their key UK and European markets. This is a autonomous role, and candidates will ideally have a background in one of the following sectors: Business Intelligence, information solution sales (ideally within oil markets), Publishing, or Consultancy.
HarrowPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Leading business intelligence organisation seek experienced salesperson
- Looking after key European markets, offices based in London (Green Park)
Have you been leading a team in a new business or lead generation capacity? Are you ready to lead your own team? This is an exciting opportunity to be team leader for outbound sales executives, based from Harrow.
- Exciting opportunity for managing a team
- Great time to join the company as they increase their product portfolio