Sales - Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Liaise with clients to establish their needs and offer solutions to meet those needs
- Handle both internal and external telephone calls
- Selling promotional space and associated services across the UK
- Achieve and exceed personal targets to capitalise on On-Target earnings
- Provide the best business solution possible that will help the company/client relationship grow.
- Achieve and exceed agreed KPI's.
- Leading international destination media specialist
- This will suit an enthusiastic individual who has strong telephone sales skills
Innovation Enterprise is seeking an experienced B2B business developer to join our Sponsorship Team. Based on London's Old Street "Silicon Roundabout" - Innovation Enterprise is the leading voice in enterprise innovation, providing access to cutting edge content, events, and insight. A great opportunity exists for a sales person seeking to build a career with one of London's most dynamic companies.
- Excellent role with a leading events and business insight provider
- Seeking a B2B seller to join the London sponsorship commercial team
Innovation Enterprise are seeking an experienced Mandarin-Speaking sales person to join our Sponsorship Team. Based on London's Old Street "Silicon Roundabout" - Innovation Enterprise is the leading voice in enterprise innovation, providing access to cutting edge content, events, and research. A great opportunity exists for an impressive sales person seeking their next step up, to grow and maintain Asia-Pac and Chinese markets.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Superb opportunity to join an international events, media, and research business
- Seeking an impressive Mandarin-Speaker to develop key Asia-Pac markets
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading Creative Media and Design company looking for an Account Manager to join their successful team in London.
LondonTemporary£11 - £12 per hour (£22,878 - £24,958)
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a true global leader in Creative Design
- Excellent opportunity to join a pioneer in their successful sales team
My Client is seeking a delegate sales executive to join there fast paced and growing team in London selling delegate packages to C level executives for a wide range of events across the globe.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A Blue chip media Organisation are looking for a Sales Executive
- A rolling temporary assignment offering great flexibilty and experience
They are the world leader in travel media and the award-winning content reaches over 900 million people every year, encouraging them to interact with travel magazines as well as social, digital and video platforms. This blue-chip media client is hiring a Media Sales Executive to join their office in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- World Renowned Media Agency
- Great Career Progression
Excellent role with a Times Fast-Track 100 company - this company has been voted one of the best places to work in the UK. They create definitive brands and back up the implementation in the market through expert data insight.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Global Brand Field Sales Position
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
Our client is a leader in the IT and Software industry. They sell business intelligence software and a variety of computing solutions to clients in the Fortune 1000 and also the UK market. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their London based office in Canary Wharf with a view to interview in January.
OxfordPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Market Leading Business Intelligence
- Global Company, Great Scope for Progression
I am recruiting an exciting Graduate Account Executive role, based in Oxford, for a graduate to join an exciting Media and Agency business within their sales team.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Ambitious Graduate looking to start a career / 1 - 2 years sales experience
- Hungry, driven, career minded person
Working in our client's bespoke production team, the business create content for the corporate, commercial, broadcast, and digital sectors. As a world-renowned media player, they are going through an exciting growth period seeking a new business developer to sell across multiple sectors. They are one of the UK's leading platform video producers, providing content for internal communication, digital marketing, commercials and ad funded programmes
- UK's leading broadcasting, media, and content provider; seeking senior seller
- Superb opportunity to sell bespoke solutions across multiple sectors and regions