Sales - Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
69 Matching Jobs
Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
- Featured JobBathPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Business Development Manager. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of selling into several different sectors.
EnglandPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Must have a consultative Business Development background.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding business based in Wimbledon, you'll be part of a successful sales team working in a Field based role looking after the surrounding area.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Field Sales Representative
- Field Sales Representative, Field sales Executive, Business Development
My client is looking for a Sales Account Director - Digital Agency, to lead and drive the overall strategy within their client portfolio; you will work with the wider account team to manage accounts through strong interpersonal skills, planning and organisational abilities and strategic thinking.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Sales Account Director role for a leading Digital Agency
- Lead and drive the overall strategy within your client portfolio
The role of Business Development associate will be to map out the market for potential clients and generate business of the back of different business development technique. Your aim will be to educate the market on the businesses leading intelligence platform and grow your accounts by generating subscription revenue.
LondonTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- Opportunity to join a high growth start-up with fantastic backing
- Looking for a BD focused individual to sell in to SME's and corporates
This is your opportunity to join a London based, dynamic sales team where you'll receive first class sales training to help you develop you sales talent. They will train and develop you to be a professional sales person. My client is a large B2B event producer who have a great structure whereby you will be given a large amount of responsibility and training and will be able to accelerate your sales career.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- An exciting event business is looking for a new delegate sales executive
- An opportunity to work with a with a market leader
Superb management role at leading events business, shaping their delegate and conferencing function. Inherit a well-performing business and grow with an ambitious organisation keen to leverage their success and grow further.
LondonTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Strategic leadership role at a well-established events conferences business
- Manage a well-performing sales function, office based in London
The role of Hospitality Sales Executive will focus on selling high profile corporate packages into a range of corporate entities. Your role will focus across the entire sales cycle from lead generation all the way to closing the deal.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Exciting role working within Corporate Hospitality Sales
- Selling to a range of exciting packages B2B clients
My client is a growing global marketing agency who work with some of the most prestigious brand such as Chanel and Tiffany. They are currently looking to expand their sales team who are currently responsible for bring on new business. They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to really drive forward I this role.
LondonTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing global marketing agency
- Looking for a new business sales candidate to join up there expanding team
My Client is a well-respected global media organisation who has an exciting opportunity in their events division. Seeking to recruit a B2B sales person to attract C level Executives to attend their award winning events.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Market leading events company seeking a Portuguese Speaker
- Primarily building interest and attendance for Tech and Innovation conferences
Out of Home Advertising business hungry to build on its current success, looking for a telephone based account manager to join the successful SME team.
- Progressive Media business, with great working culture based in central London
- Seeks Account Manager to join the SME team