Sales - Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Liaise with clients to establish their needs and offer solutions to meet those needs
- Handle both internal and external telephone calls
- Selling promotional space and associated services across the UK
- Achieve and exceed personal targets to capitalise on On-Target earnings
- Provide the best business solution possible that will help the company/client relationship grow.
- Achieve and exceed agreed KPI's.
- Leading international destination media specialist
- This will suit an enthusiastic individual who has strong telephone sales skills
Innovation Enterprise is seeking an experienced B2B business developer to join our Sponsorship Team. Based on London's Old Street "Silicon Roundabout" - Innovation Enterprise is the leading voice in enterprise innovation, providing access to cutting edge content, events, and insight. A great opportunity exists for a sales person seeking to build a career with one of London's most dynamic companies.
- Excellent role with a leading events and business insight provider
- Seeking a B2B seller to join the London sponsorship commercial team
Innovation Enterprise are seeking an experienced Mandarin-Speaking sales person to join our Sponsorship Team. Based on London's Old Street "Silicon Roundabout" - Innovation Enterprise is the leading voice in enterprise innovation, providing access to cutting edge content, events, and research. A great opportunity exists for an impressive sales person seeking their next step up, to grow and maintain Asia-Pac and Chinese markets.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Superb opportunity to join an international events, media, and research business
- Seeking an impressive Mandarin-Speaker to develop key Asia-Pac markets
Our client, Monotype, are currently focused on growth and are searching for the right Account Manager / Renewals Representative to join the team and focus on closing renewals business and expanding the growth of renewal volume.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise
- Focus on closing renewals business and expanding the growth of renewal volume
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading Creative Media and Design company looking for an Account Manager to join their successful team in London.
HampshirePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a true global leader in Creative Design
- Excellent opportunity to join a pioneer in their successful sales team
Due to continued success our Surrey based out of home advertising and media client is looking for talented National Sales Executives to join their modern and dynamic business. The role will involve selling to and meeting face to face with marketing departments and agencies in order to effectively manage and build accounts. You will be working with many of the best advertising businesses in London.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- National Sales opportunity with media / advertising business nr Farnham, Surrey
- Market leading proposition, excellent business growth and earning potential!
Business Development Manager in the London territory for market leading consumer brand - £35,000 OTE 1st year.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Global Brand Field Sales Position
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
The Online/Digital Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving revenue targets within the new business team, selling a wide variety of online data, marketing services analytics, and software solutions. Our client is the leading business within this space, experiencing superb growth and market-share. This is a great sales role for technology-minded candidates seeking their next step up, or opportunity join a Tier 1 business.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Leading online insights and digital marketing solution provider
- Based in Victoria, superb role for a client-facing new business sales developer
Working in our client's bespoke production team, the business create content for the corporate, commercial, broadcast, and digital sectors. As a world-renowned media player, they are going through an exciting growth period seeking a new business developer to sell across multiple sectors. They are one of the UK's leading platform video producers, providing content for internal communication, digital marketing, commercials and ad funded programmes
North LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- UK's leading broadcasting, media, and content provider; seeking senior seller
- Superb opportunity to sell bespoke solutions across multiple sectors and regions
Leading digital media agency with an international client base of some of the world's leading retailers and brands - are growing! Due to an exceptional 2016, our client seek strategic Client Relationship Manager to manage and grow existing customer accounts. Based out of their North London office (Colindale), with EU and international travel - the organisation are ecommerce experts leveraging their digital marketing tools to help clients sell more online.
- North-London based digital media agency are recruiting!
- Superb opportunity for client-focussed account manager with digital expertise