Sales - Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
64 Matching Jobs
Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
- Featured JobBathPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Business Development Manager. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of selling into several different sectors.
LondonTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Must have a consultative Business Development background.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
The role of telesales executive will focus on selling high profile corporate packages into a range of corporate entities. Your role will focus across the entire sales cycle from lead generation all the way to closing the deal.
AberdeenPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting role working within Corporate Hospitality Sales
- Selling to a range of exciting packages B2B clients
Our client have engaged our services on a retained basis to recruit a Sales Manager. The sales manager will be tasked with proactively securing new local conference and banqueting business as well as managing existing clients.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Reputable organisation in a very exciting phase of growth
- excellent career prospects
Fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking business development professional to join an entrepreneurial events organisation as a Business Development Executive.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic sales environment in central Bristol.
- Great opportunity to work on some really innovative events.
An exciting opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to join an award winning publishing organisation.
City of LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within sales.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
This is a temporary to permanent role based in Victoria, London working for a well established business that specialise in business conferencing. You'll be working in a busy sales team where you will be trained and developed in aspects of sales
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive, business development executive
My client is a leader in the events sector with a 50 year history they are a cornerstone of the industry. Having recently undertaken a large digital transition they are now looking to use their new focus to generate extra revenue. This role will sit within their wider sales team working on a brand new digital platform designed for clients within the industry to gain a new perspective on the insight within the industry.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to join a market leading broadcast and media events business
- Looking for succesfull media and platform sales background
My client is an award winning leading travel media company who specialise in a portfolio of B2B platforms such as publications, websites and events. They are currently looking to bring a new travel account manager to the team on an initial 6 month contract basis. This role will be focused on working with existing accounts as well as winning new business from hotels
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to join a market leading travel publication
- Chance to be part of exciting growing team
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leading media solutions business in a brand new role within the company.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Media Solutions
- East Midlands
My client is looking for a Sales Account Director - Digital Agency, to lead and drive the overall strategy within their client portfolio; you will work with the wider account team to manage accounts through strong interpersonal skills, planning and organisational abilities and strategic thinking.
- Sales Account Director role for a leading Digital Agency
- Lead and drive the overall strategy within your client portfolio