Sales - Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Media, Publishing & Entertainment jobs
- Featured JobBathPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Business Development Manager. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of selling into several different sectors.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Must have a consultative Business Development background.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead the sponsorship arm of Innovation Enterprise - Summits. This is a unique opportunity for someone to have full ownership of driving the sponsorship revenue streams. As the Director of Sponsorship, you will be responsible for the coaching, development and recruitment of your team to ensure agreed budgets and growth are achieved.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Leading Global Events Organisation
Leading Travel Media Company seeks Advertising Account Manager (digital & print)
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Travel Media Company
- seeks Advertising Account Manager (digital & print)
Leading digital media agency with an international client base of some of the world's leading retailers and brands - are growing! Due to an exceptional 2016/17, our client seek an International Client Manager to manage and grow existing accounts. Based out of their North London office, with international travel - the organisation are digital experts leveraging their marketing tools to help clients sell more...
East LondonPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Leading digital agency based in North London are growing!
- Great opportunity for customer-centric digital / online media sales people
An education membership association are seeking a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join their East London office.
Temp to perm opportunity. £26k basic + £5k OTE
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Sponsorship Sales Executive for an education membership association
- East London based. Temp to perm. £26k basic + £5k OTE
If you are a Romanian speaker and looking to develop your career or further enhance your career then do apply. Excellent opportunity to be part of a leading technology business who are looking for Romanian speakers.
***APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK ROMANIAN***
LondonTemporary£11 - £15 per hour (£22,878 - £31,198)
- Lead Generator
- Lead Generator
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new fast paced, busy role? Are you available at short notice? If so, we are currently working with a range of businesses looking for temporary sales support Administrator
- Exciting new opportunity to join a thriving sales team
- Looking for a proven sales support candidate who is immediately available
My client is a leading broadcast and global media company, with exciting growth they are seeking a new business developer to sell across multiple sectors.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Global broadcasting company
- seeks Business Development Manager
My Client is a well-respected events and media organisation who has an exciting opportunity in their events division. Seeking to recruit a Delegate Sales Executive to generate business in the financial services sector for their award winning events.
- Market leading events companies
- seeking Delegate Sales Executive