Sales - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
ARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
- Delivering unique customer experiences, based out of Cambridge or Chelmsford
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Head of Business Development and Sales. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of acquiring sponsorship for events as well as the ability to upsell further services.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have B2B sponsorship or delegate sales experience.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
The Confederation of British Industry is looking to appoint two new Commercial Policy advisors in London to grow its member portfolio and to advise its members on the current market within the Industrial Manufacturing and TMT markets.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Looking for two Commercial Policy Advisors specialising in Manufacturing and TMT
Michael Page are specialist recruiters. This means all our recruitment consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The specialist recruitment consultant in Leeds revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
- Join a gorwing and exciting business
- Manage an established procurement desk across the North of England
National Institute seeks a Strategic Partnership Manager to generate new business development and lead partnership growth.
NottinghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- National Institute seeks a Strategic Partnership Manager
- to generate new business development and lead partnership growth.
Senior Account Manager leading a team of sales executives and portfolio of 10+ accounts in the Higher Education sector
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- National Role - managing team of 5 sales executives
- Account Management - portfolio of 10
An industry leading Scientific Membership Association is looking for a new business development manager to join their growing team in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £43,000
- An industry leading Scientific Membership Association
- Looking for an outstanding Business Development Manager to join their team
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - Memberships to join a growing membership organisation based in London.
OxfordshirePermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Account and New Business Development - Membership
- Managing and developing Coporate Accounts
My client a very well known charity is looking for an Account Executive - Leading Charity to join their growing team, the suitable person would cover an Oxfordshire territory, although someone can be based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- Ambassador for a leading charity, experience managing accounts required
- Field based role - happy to travel
As a Recruitment Consultant you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge we are always looking for talented individuals and after 5 years of double digit growth in the Finance Public Sector team we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Must have a positive and proactive approach to developing new business
- Must be resilient, a strong team player with initiative and drive