Sales - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The Confederation of British Industry is looking to appoint two new Commercial Policy advisors in London to grow its member portfolio and to advise its members on the current market within the Industrial Manufacturing and TMT markets.
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Looking for two Commercial Policy Advisors specialising in Manufacturing and TMT
My Client seek an experienced Sales Negotiator in North London to engage with new customers seeking affordable home ownership. You will work to a business plan to secure exchanges. A "people-person" is required. If you're an empathetic and consultative professional then read on.
LondonTemporary£400 - £600 per day (£103,992 - £155,988)
- A G15 Housing Association is seeking a Sales Executive, Apply within!
- Housing Assoc. or Real Estate sales Experience is cruicial.
Membership association recruiting for a Senior Head of Sponsorship to come in on an interim basis. Competitive day rate
CroydonTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Senior interim Head of Sponsorship. Competitive daily date
- Flexible hours, can be home based. Prestigious event in April
My Client seeks an experienced Sales Executive to engage with new customers seeking affordable home ownership. You will work to a business plan to secure sales within the resales division. A "people-person" is required. If you're an empathetic and consultative sale-person then read on.
- Oppurtunity to join one of thelargets housing associations in the country
- Looking for a strong housing sales individual with resales experience
A role has arisen for a well establish Business Development Manager to develop commercial relationships at the appropriate level within organisations across the Private, Public and Third sectors.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Candidate ideally from manufacturing/print sales background
- Must be able to operate at 'C level'
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding business based in central Manchester working as a Senior Sales Executive. You'll be working for a global brand in luxury offices very close to public transport links.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- Senior Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
As a Recruitment Consultant you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge we are always looking for talented individuals and after 5 years of double digit growth in the Finance Public Sector team we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
LondonPermanent£49,000 - £51,000
- Must have a positive and proactive approach to developing new business
- Must be resilient, a strong team player with initiative and drive
Join a growing team as Sales Manager looking after both shared ownership and Private sales consultants.
Your role will be to drive sales strategy, progression and compliance for your team.
- Join a growing HA as Sales Manager, drive Shared Ownership and Private sales!
- Great culture, mission and benefits. London Property Sales MGMT exp. essential.
Are you looking to step up in your career within account management? Do you have a desire or passion for charitable and not for profit interests?
If you have experience in the charitable or NFP sector, then this role is certainly one to aspire to.
ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Leading national charity/not for profit organisation
- Opportunities to progress quickly and grow within a diverse workforce
Over a period spanning more than 30 years, Michael Page has established itself as a global recruitment leader. We are a FTSE 250 listed business that is dedicated to maintaining consistent organic growth through a meritocratic structure, where delivery of results are rewarded with the opportunity for fast career progression.
- FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy
- Property & Construction