Sales - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The Confederation of British Industry is looking to appoint two new Commercial Policy advisors in London to grow its member portfolio and to advise its members on the current market within the Industrial Manufacturing and TMT markets.
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Looking for two Commercial Policy Advisors specialising in Manufacturing and TMT
As part of the Senior Operational Management Team and reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Care & Support, you will provide operational leadership to ensure ARK's people, development and operational objectives are met.
- A major provider of care & support to people with long term, enduring conditions
- The role is Accountable for the Operational delivery of care and support
UK leading youth charity seeks Account Manager to act as a representative for their brand in their designated territory.
South East EnglandPermanent£26,000 - £29,000
- UK leading youth charity seeks Account Manager
- open to candidates from the education sector
This is a unique opportunity for an Operations Officer based in the South East to work with one of the worlds leading youth charities. Reporting to the Operations Manager directly, the position is required to support the operation and development of the charity within the South East Region.
This is an engaging role, developing relationships and inspiring a generation.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Ambassador for a leading charity
- Field Based role
Michael Page are specialist recruiters. This means all our recruitment consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The specialist recruitment consultant in Leeds revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Join a gorwing and exciting business
- Manage an established procurement desk across the North of England
Recruitment Consultant - Housing
- FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy
- Property & Construction
Leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom seeking Event Administrator on temporary basis.
- Leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom
- seeking Event Administrator
A unique and rare opportunity to join the leading professional recruitment consultancy, Nottingham based.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An excellent opportunity to join the market leading recruitment business.
- FTSE 250 & a consistently Sunday Times "Top 100" Company
A well renowned UK wide Membership body is looking for an exceptional field based Business Development Manager to join their team in London
- UK wide Membership Association
- Looking for an exception Business Development Manager