Sales - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Head of Business Development and Sales. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of acquiring sponsorship for events as well as the ability to upsell further services.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have B2B sponsorship or delegate sales experience.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
The Confederation of British Industry is looking to appoint two new Commercial Policy advisors in London to grow its member portfolio and to advise its members on the current market within the Industrial Manufacturing and TMT markets.
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Looking for two Commercial Policy Advisors specialising in Manufacturing and TMT
As part of the Senior Operational Management Team and reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Care & Support, you will provide operational leadership to ensure ARK's people, development and operational objectives are met.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- A major provider of care & support to people with long term, enduring conditions
- The role is Accountable for the Operational delivery of care and support
Michael Page are specialist recruiters. This means all our recruitment consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The specialist recruitment consultant in Leeds revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Join a gorwing and exciting business
- Manage an established procurement desk across the North of England
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - Memberships to join a growing membership organisation based in London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Account and New Business Development - Membership
- Managing and developing Coporate Accounts
An industry leading Scientific Membership Association is looking for a new business development manager to join their growing team in London.
OxfordshirePermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- An industry leading Scientific mMembership Association
- Looking for an outstanding Business Development Manager to join their team
My client a very well known charity is looking for an Account Executive - Leading Charity to join their growing team, the suitable person would cover an Oxfordshire territory, although someone can be based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Buckinghamshire.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £30,000
- Ambassador for a leading charity, experience managing accounts required
- Field based role - happy to travel
My Client seek an experienced Sales Executive to engage with new customers seeking affordable home ownership. You will work to a business plan to secure sales. A "people-person" is required. If you're an empathetic and consultative sale-person then read on.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- A G15 Housing Association is seeking a Sales Executive, Apply within!
- Housing Assoc. or Real Estate sales Experience is cruicial.
As a Recruitment Consultant you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge we are always looking for talented individuals and after 5 years of double digit growth in the Finance Public Sector team we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Must have a positive and proactive approach to developing new business
- Must be resilient, a strong team player with initiative and drive