Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
194 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Due to their success,our client is looking for 1 Technical Sales Engineer to join the team:. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales
The UK & Scandinavia Sales Manager will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role is available due to growth.
- Exciting and well established off road specialist vehicle manufacture.
- Leading organisation that offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Our client is a Market leader in industrial catalogue and product supply sector. They offer a drop ship model, next day delivery and first class customer service.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Indirect/Channel sales role
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the indu
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
As an established premium brand within Home Fashion, ercol are expanding their operations to focus on HORECA contract furniture project work. They have subsequently created this fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Contracts Manager to help drive ercol and their career to new heights.
- Contracts Manager role for established 3rd Gen British Furniture Manufacturer
- Family business ethos, customer-centric environment and innovative concepts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced National Sales Executive/Business Development Manager to join Donaldson's Compressed Air & Process division to drive Process Filtration products sales in UK & Ireland.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Are you a Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have a background in Process Filtration?
McFeggan Brown is a family owned business with over 30 year's experience in the office interiors market. The company has grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years.
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider
I am delighted to be working on an exclusive Project Sales Management opportunity with Parla Design; An established 3rd generation HORECA furniture design and manufacturing company, headquartered in Istanbul.
Parla have ambitious plans for international expansion and are looking to partner with an experienced UK Project Sales Manager.
- Opportunity for a commercially minded HORECA Project Sales professional
- Once-in-a-career chance to build a UK business and develop your own future