Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
206 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales
BS&B are a leading global manufacturer of explosion protection systems and overpressure devices.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an EMEA Sales Manager.
The role will be based in the UK / Netherlands or Germany, ideally close to an international airport.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Explosion Protection Systems
- Oil and Gas, Food, Pharmaceutical, Renewable and Power Generation markets
The UK Sales Manager will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role offers a huge opportunity for progression as the business grows.
- Fantastic growth opportunity with an established manufacturer.
- Amazing opportunity for career progression.
Fantastic Sales Director opportunity covering the South of England, leading a sizeable well established sales team delivering high quality manufactured building products.
Featured JobSouth East LondonPermanent
- Excellent opportunity for a Sales Director covering South of England
- Opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturer of building products
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join Dart Products Europe, a market leading manufacturer of packaging solutions into a number of different industries!
This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who has a number of years successful field sales experience and has developed a number of core skills now looking to apply this into a new role, selling via a number distributors across various industries in the South East!
- Fantastic role for a leading packaging manufacturer across South East London
- Must have a strong field sales background preferably in packaging
The UK & Scandinavia Sales Manager will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role is available due to growth.
- Exciting and well established off road specialist vehicle manufacture.
- Leading organisation that offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Our client is a Market leader in industrial catalogue and product supply sector. They offer a drop ship model, next day delivery and first class customer service.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Indirect/Channel sales role
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the indu
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
As an established premium brand within Home Fashion, ercol are expanding their operations to focus on HORECA contract furniture project work. They have subsequently created this fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Contracts Manager to help drive ercol and their career to new heights.
- Contracts Manager role for established 3rd Gen British Furniture Manufacturer
- Family business ethos, customer-centric environment and innovative concepts