Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
212 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobSouth East LondonPermanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join Dart Products Europe, a market leading manufacturer of packaging solutions into a number of different industries!
This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who has a number of years successful field sales experience and has developed a number of core skills now looking to apply this into a new role, selling via a number distributors across various industries in the South East!
- Fantastic role for a leading packaging manufacturer across South East London
- Must have a strong field sales background preferably in packaging
The UK & Scandinavia Sales Manager will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role is available due to growth.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Exciting and well established off road specialist vehicle manufacture.
- Leading organisation that offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales
Our client is a Market leader in industrial catalogue and product supply sector. They offer a drop ship model, next day delivery and first class customer service.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Indirect/Channel sales role
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the indu
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
As an established premium brand within Home Fashion, ercol are expanding their operations to focus on HORECA contract furniture project work. They have subsequently created this fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Contracts Manager to help drive ercol and their career to new heights.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Contracts Manager role for established 3rd Gen British Furniture Manufacturer
- Family business ethos, customer-centric environment and innovative concepts
Michael Page are proudly partnering with one of Europe's leading bearing manufacturers GGB Bearing Technology - We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer/Technical Business Development Manager to add to their growing commercial team in the UK. As a leading distributor and with ambitious UK growth plans my client is looking for someone to strategically growth the south of England territory.
- Are you looking for an exciting, new, autonomous challenge ?
- Do you have a strong technical/engineering background ?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced National Sales Executive/Business Development Manager to join Donaldson's Compressed Air & Process division to drive Process Filtration products sales in UK & Ireland.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Are you a Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have a background in Process Filtration?
McFeggan Brown is a family owned business with over 30 year's experience in the office interiors market. The company has grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years.
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider