Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
236 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional from the Luxury Packaging sector, to progress their career with a rapidly growing organization. This is a new role that has been created to further develop the UK business, which has significant growth potential.
- Are you an experienced sales professional within the luxury packaging sector?
- Are you looking to progress your career within a growing organisation?
Allgood Plc are an award winning UK manufacturer moving into an exciting period of growth.
They are looking to hire a talented Sales Support Team Leader to manage their internal sales administration team and to further support the activities of the external UK Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
- Opportunity for an Architectural Ironmongery Sales Support Team Leader.
- Role located in Central London with a competitive package on offer.
Due to continuous growth, a fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Sales Executive to work for ALA Corporation out of their head office in Walton-on-Thames!
This role is suited for candidates who have a strong understanding of the Aerospace industry and have worked in commercial remit previously, looking to develop their career into managing larger accounts across the UK.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Great opportunity to be part of a market leading distribution company
- Must have sales experience within the Aerospace and Defence industry
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Business Development Manager to join Mecalux, a global leading Storage and Racking Solution Provider.
- Excellent opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus with potential for high earnings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for two Business Development Managers to work for ALA Corporation in a pivotal role, managing, developing existing relationships whilst, identifying new opportunities to grow the Business across the North and South East of England!
- Leading Supply Chain Organisation catering for the Aerospace Industry
- Must have experience selling into the Aerospace and Defence Industry
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting an Area Sales manager exclusively for Enz. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you a technical sales person with a track record in industrial sales
- Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry and money motivated Business Development Manager to join DG Professional Interiors, a leading, bespoke Commercial Interior Fit-Out company.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Great Uncapped Commission Structure
- Leading Interior Fit-Out Business in the East Midlands
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative UK Sales Manager to join Traffic Technology Ltd, a global leading traffic solutions company.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- UK Sales Manager Position to develop the UK and European Market
- Great Opportunity for Growth
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to progress their career within a marketing leading organisation. You will be tasked with developing the Industrial / Down stream oil and gas offering within England from a strategic view point.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- An exciting opportunity to launch the industrial services business in England.
- Experience of the downstream oil and gas industry.
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction