Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
241 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry and money motivated Business Development Manager to join DG Professional Interiors, a leading, bespoke Commercial Interior Fit-Out company based in Nottingham.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Great Uncapped Commission Structure
- Leading Interior Fit-Out Business in the East Midlands
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles. In a people focused environment, they offer hard-working employees security, longevity and job satisfaction.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
The Sales Manager - France Region will be responsible for managing the sales effort for the Rupture Disk Device business in France through local distributors, EPC contractors and direct to end-users through a range of markets including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Engineered Products
- France market
Fantastic Sales Director opportunity covering the South of England, leading a sizeable well established sales team delivering high quality manufactured building products.
Featured JobGloucestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Sales Director covering South of England
- Opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturer of building products
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven hunter sales individual to join Mahr, a market leading manufacturer of innovative and high-quality Precision Engineering equipment.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£37,500 - £40,000
- Excellent Opportunity
Reporting to the UK Sales Director you will be covering a South East territory in order to assist the extensive growth in the UK. The business are a high end tool manufacturer that have an existing distribution network that you will be responsible for growing in order to continue the UK's exciting expansion plans.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly gowing German hand tool manufacturer
- a passionate individual that wants to join a hardworking, passionate team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing brand within the PPE sector. Mapa Professional are looking to recruit two dynamic and creative Area Sales Managers to strengthen their position, as a global leader in protective gloves part of Newell Brands.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent
- Area Sales Manager
- Industrial Supply
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to progress their career within a rapidly growing business. Wera Tools are a passionate, enthusiastic brand that are looking for like minded individuals to join their expanding team.
- Energetic, passionate and creative with a proven track record in sales?
- A team player with excellent communication and selling skills?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity exclusively for Strickland Tracks. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the world for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Are you a technical sales person with a track record within industrial sales?
- Do you have an engineering background and strong commercial acumen?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional from the Luxury Packaging sector, to progress their career with a rapidly growing organization. This is a new role that has been created to further develop the UK business, which has significant growth potential.
- Are you an experienced sales professional within the luxury packaging sector?
- Are you looking to progress your career within a growing organisation?