Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
236 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
OEG Interiors have grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years. To ensure OEG Interiors achieve this goal, the company will recruit an inspirational Sales Leader to undertake the challenge of driving growth and implementing sales processes to take their business to the next level.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Business Development Manager to join Smithers Group, a global leading science based consultancy business.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £60,000
- Market leading consumer services brand
- Technical, solution based approach is a must
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation within the Interior Design and Home Fashion sector. Topcret are privately owned, dynamic in their approach and rapidly growing. The organisation boasts two cutting edge materials that are cement based floor coverings applicable on all surfaces.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent
- A fledging organisation who offer a premium and niche floor toppings product
- NW London based business looking for passionate and like minded individuals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and Motivated Account Manager to Join City Tool Hire from their West London head office and grow your career in Sales
- Fantastic Account Management role for a growing family business in West London
- Great oportunity to join as a key member of the team
Fantastic opportunity to develop and implement business, capture and marketing plans to achieve the sales and profit goals for the Aerostructures division.
- Largest independent first tier suppliers to the global aviation industry
- Excellent Aerospace sales leadership opportunity
Dexine Leyland Rubber Technology is looking for a Sales Director to drive growth through customer retention and new business development to increase revenue and profit across a variety of industry sectors.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing PE backed organisation
- Aspiring Sales candidate sought for a new merger
On the back of growth, expansion and diversification into new markets, Hoffman Engineering have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for Lighting Aftermarket Sales Manager for the Commercial Aerospace and MRO markets across the EMEA region. This role pays an excellent six figure package including base salary, bonus, full benefits and travel allowances.
- Market Leading Engineering & Manufacturing for Aerospace & Defence
- Must have Technical Sales experience in Aviation sector
Michael Page Technical Sales is recruiting this opportunity exclusively for Omya UK. This is an exciting opportunity to drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful business.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £47,000
- A technical sales person within experience in chemicals, cement or concrete?
- Have you a technical engineering background and strong commercial acumen?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager from within the FM sector to progress their career. My client, Vivark are a rapidly expanding FM business that are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the business and continue the development of the department. This is a unique role that has a real entrepreneurial feel to it where the right individual can be a major part in developing their FM offering.
- Exciting Business Development role with large growth potential
- Experienced Business Development Manager within FM required