Sales - Technology Sales jobs
99 Matching Jobs
Technology Sales jobs
- Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
With a worldwide presence, ACL work with the biggest brands in the world with their category crushing GRC solution.
Global 2000 businesses and governments already rely on their analytics platform. This is an opportunity to educate them on the GRC solutions.
Based at the EMEA HQ in West London, they are looking for high impact player to join their growing sales team as a New Business Account Manager, accelerating the adoption of their products into markets across the UK.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- GRC Software Business With Global Presence and Superb Culture
- Opportunity To Be Key Player In New Country Expansion
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Excellent opportunity in the UK Learning & Development space. World leaders helping employee's retain knowledge.
New business development role, 100% field based with flexible home working.
- Market leader in L&D Technology - Excellent earning potential
- New business development role, 100% field based with flexible home working.
My client, based in Reading, are looking for a Software Sales Executive - Graduate to join their rapidly growing team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- Excellent opportunity for a graduate
- Excellent training, progression and growth opportunities
This client is exceptional - strong brand, international presence, high growth and outstanding company culture. They're looking to bring on board a Key Account Manager to assist growing a small portfolio of high profile, high value accounts.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading E-Commerce Marketplace Undergoing Rapid Expansion
- Tier 1 Employer With Superb Culture, Benefits and Retention
Based in the heart of the City of London, this start up is majorly disrupting the payments sector and the way companies can offer reimbursements. With multiple target verticals who are already receptive to the proposition, the successful Business Development Manager can make a lasting impact on the sector.
EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Disruptive Technology in Payments
- High Growth Potential
Our client is seeking a top Senior Business Development Manager - E-Procurement to drive continued growth through Business Development into new accounts.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Enterprise Business Development - e-Procurement software solutions
- SaaS - Supporting a range of supplier management activities.
As a Business Development Manager - Software/Services you will be tasked with be tasked with generating new business for the company. You will also be responsible for the complete life-cycle of the deal- profiling, qualification, pitching, proposing, nurturing, negotiating and closing.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Great opportunity within the Technology Sector
- Our client is at the cutting edge of software solutions in the UK.
The role of Channel and Business Development Manager EMEA is to drive revenue in European region through active engagement.
Whilst keeping an eye out for opportunities to lead on bids in the EMEA region, you will also be responsible for supporting channel partners with marketing campaigns to drive revenue for both parties.
- Join a company pushing the boundaries of telecommunication.
- My client needs someone who can engage with the channel and drive revenue.