Sales - Technology Sales jobs
99 Matching Jobs
Technology Sales jobs
- Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
With a worldwide presence, ACL work with the biggest brands in the world with their category crushing GRC solution.
Global 2000 businesses and governments already rely on their analytics platform. This is an opportunity to educate them on the GRC solutions.
Based at the EMEA HQ in West London, they are looking for high impact player to join their growing sales team as a New Business Account Manager, accelerating the adoption of their products into markets across the UK.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- GRC Software Business With Global Presence and Superb Culture
- Opportunity To Be Key Player In New Country Expansion
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
Milton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Our client is a NASDAQ listed leading global business who provide information, analytics and marketing services within the real estate sector.
- Account Manager - Global NASDAQ listed commercial property information provider
- Excellent compensation package and rewards!
Excellent opportunity in the UK Learning & Development space. World leaders helping employee's retain knowledge.
New business development role, 100% field based with flexible home working.
WarwickshirePermanent£30,000 - £55,000
- Market leader in L&D - Work hard & Play hard - Excellent earning potential
- New business development role, 100% field based with flexible home working.
Market leading Digital Software provider into the Housing sector- We are seeking a Business Development Manager to be responsible for the sale of their technology solutions in a field based national role.
Excellent salary and OTE available with super opportunities for progression & full autonomy of your diary.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading Housing Software provider - Excellent earning potential
- High level software sales
UK based education software firm that is expanding rapidly in the market, looking to recruit a strong Account Manager with software sales experience
West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Account Manager role - Education Software
- Midlands based
This client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their consultancy business to help build their new business prospects in the UK market. You'll be working in an exceptional team, and be valued as an employee. Their career development opportunities are outstanding with a defined career path from the outset.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- Exceptional Business Intelligence Provider
- Opportunity to Build a Career
This client is exceptional - strong brand, international presence, high growth and outstanding company culture. They're looking to bring on board an Account Manager to assist growing a small portfolio of high profile, high value accounts.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Leading E-Commerce Marketplace Undergoing Rapid Expansion
- Tier 1 Employer With Superb Culture, Benefits and Retention
My client are looking for a Head of Sales to join their business and implement and contribute to a high growth strategy of their ERP software solution from their Central London office. This will be a dual management and contributor role, with an existing book of impressive clients to manage in addition to hunting new logos.
- Teir 1 Boutique ERP SaaS Provider
- Clients Include Big Four and Premier Financial Businesses