Sales - Technology Sales jobs
127 Matching Jobs
Technology Sales jobs
- Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
As a Business Development Representative covering EMEA you will be operating as a key member of IDBS' office based sales organisation, responsible for identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of scientific R&D enterprise software solutions. This will be either through personally closing the business (small deals up to $50k) or by supporting the Major Accounts team in accordance with defined sales processes.
- Business Development Representative for IDBS, a leading R&D Software business.
- Excellent market share with great earning and career opportunities. Guildford.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Our client, Castle Water, is looking for a talented regional account manager to establish new relationships and build existing accounts throughout Sussex, Hampshire and the South East. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's customer acquisition and existing client growth objectives.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Area Account Manager for expanding water business in Sussex, Hampshire and SE
- Excellent growth opportunities, career progression and earning potential!
As the Account Executive-Sales, you will be responsible for generating new revenue opportunities through prospecting a defined set of target accounts. Working towards agreed targets, you will take the lead on the opportunity and manage it through to closure.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth US technology firm
- Excellent earning opportunity
Account Management position with a leading technology company, office based in Birmingham. Excellent environment and compensation package.
- Account Management role with leading technology business - office based
- At the forefront of communications technology!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, award winning data storage and end-to-end solutions provider. As an account manager, you will responsible for generating a full 360 sales cycle to organisations of all sizes in the UK. This role is unique in that the commission structure is uncapped. As one of the most successful organisations in the market, this role promotes the opportunistic and over achievers amongst its ranks.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Account Manager - end-to-end IT solution provider
- Based in Hampshire uncapped commission
This client is exceptional - strong brand, international presence, high growth and outstanding company culture. They're looking to bring on board a Key Account Manager - Tech to assist growing high profile existing accounts.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Leading E-Commerce Platform
- Outstanding Brand and Career Prospects
This is a blue-chip, market leading software company. There is rapid career progression and realistic commission structures which will allow you to earn £45K+ in your first 18 months. They are hiring a Sales Specialist - Spanish Speaker, for the London headquarters.
LiverpoolPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Leading business information and tech blue-chip hiring for their London office
- Seeking a Spanish speaker to develop and grow key EU markets
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new company which is fully supported by an established company. You will be part of a new, dynamic sales team that will quickly see the company grow into the market leading position. You will be a tenacious, energetic and focused Business Development Manager who will develop new business within the Liverpool area.
- Software Sales
- Up to £25k Basic (£40k OTE) + £5k Car Allowance