Sales - Technology Sales jobs
107 Matching Jobs
Technology Sales jobs
- Featured JobHarrogatePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Enterprise Business Development Manager role selling e-Procurement software solutions into the food service industry.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Enterprise Business Development - e-Procurement software solutions
- SaaS - Supporting a range of supplier management activities.
iAdvize, an innovative Software business with solutions for the Retail and E-Commerce industries, are looking to recruit a Business Development Representative to be the next member of their UK family.
- Fast Growing Business with International Presence
- Great Career Opportunities
Brought about due to continued expansion, a unique and exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, strategic, and dynamic Leader to maintain growth throughout UK and Ireland, joining a recognised cloud hosting technology business. As the Group Head, you will be responsible for the development of the existing team; playing a pivotal role in business growth.
- High growth, established IT managed services / cloud business
- Fantastic leadership opportunity, responsible to the Group COO
Due to continued growth and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high achieving entrepreneurial focused Business Development Director to sell their full suite of SaaS-based talent and recruiting management products and services to the C-Level across a broad range of target customers across the UK and Europe.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- SaaS based Talent Acquisition Solutions
- UK & Europe
With a worldwide presence, ACL work with the biggest brands in the world with their category crushing GRC solution.
Global 2000 businesses and governments already rely on their analytics platform. This is an opportunity to educate them on the GRC solutions.
Based at the EMEA HQ in West London, they are looking for high impact player to join their growing sales team as a New Business Account Manager, accelerating the adoption of their products into markets across the UK.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- GRC Software Business With Global Presence and Superb Culture
- Opportunity To Be Key Player In New Country Expansion
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
WakefieldPermanent£17,372 - £19,048
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
A market leading supplier of products and services to schools and the public sector are looking to grow their team of salespeople in the Wakefield area.
The role offers fantastic career progression and is the perfect role for somebody with some telesales experience now looking to settle into their career by working for an incredibly respected organisation within this industry.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Telesales role selling into schools and the publica sector
- Converting warm leads into new business and managing existing client accounts
My client is fantastic tech business who are looking to better understand the social landscape through the use of their ground-breaking analytics platform.
They are currently looking to bring on a new sales executive to the team to help sell the platform to client. The industry sector is very broad as the product is applicable to any business who marketing department focus on social media marketing.
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to join a revolutionary social analytics business
- Become a part of a rapidly growing business with huge potential
We are recruiting for a leading Technology business who sell vehicle tracking systems into businesses.
This would be a 100% home / field based role selling face to face in a 100% new business hunting capacity.
Excellent business to work for, super long term career possibilities & earning potential.
- Super brand, excellent earning potential, great long term career prospects
- 100% home/field based role - New business hunting