Sales - Technology Sales jobs
137 Matching Jobs
Technology Sales jobs
- Featured JobLeatherheadPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
Our leading software licensing, security and managed services technology client is hiring multiple business development executives due to rapid client growth. This is an internal role identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of their software solutions. This will be either through personally closing the business (small deals) or by supporting the Major Accounts team in accordance with defined sales processes.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Business Development Representative for leading software and technology business
- Exciting growth, great earning and career opportunities. Surrey.
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Our client, Castle Water, is looking for a talented regional account manager to establish new relationships and build existing accounts throughout Sussex, Hampshire and the South East. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's customer acquisition and existing client growth objectives.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Area Account Manager for expanding water business in Sussex, Hampshire and SE
- Excellent growth opportunities, career progression and earning potential!
As the Account Executive-Sales, you will be responsible for generating new revenue opportunities through prospecting a defined set of target accounts. Working towards agreed targets, you will take the lead on the opportunity and manage it through to closure.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth US technology firm
- Excellent earning opportunity
As the Head of Sales Operations & Development you will be responsible for the first-hand development of the current business development teams through direct Coaching, Training, Development, Support and Order/Client process management.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Focused on operations and organizational change to long-term sales stratergy
- Leading Yorkshire IT Software Solutions Reseller.
A fantastic opportunity for an ERP Business Development Manager to join a leading Platinum partner for an Internationally recognised brand and solutions provider for Engineered Cloud Systems, Hardware and Services.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) focussed primarily on branded software
- Market Leader and Platinum Partner of a World Wide Engineered Systems Provider
Excellent opportunity for a National Sales Manager within a leading developer of employee management and security IT solutions.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,500
- National Sales Manager role - Results driven and solution led
- Market Leading Workforce Management, Time & Attendance and HR Softwrare company
Technology/Media/Telco Senior Account Manager. The aim of the role will be to deepen the membership base and improve the membership offering for this sector.
- A membership association are seeking a Senior Account Manager
- Based in Central London. Need to be an expert in Technology/Media/Telco
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading telecommunications service provider in the role of French Speaking Sales Executive.
- Must be able to speak French fluently.
- Must have a background in Sales.