Sales - Travel / Leisure / Hospitality jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Travel / Leisure / Hospitality jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
The Client is looking for a sales Executive to join their sales team within Birmingham who has experience within the travel especially in air industry.
TwickenhamPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- High Calibre Air travel company growing internal sales team
- Experienced within sales of private air travel required
Our client is looking for a talented Sales and Events Executive to join their sports events and hospitality business in Twickenham, Surrey. You will be selling into existing clients and also calling, meeting and pitching the venue offering into prospects. Working closely with clients on all event details you will be planning until the event day where you will brief and pass over the booking to the operations team.
West LondonPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Sales and Events Executive in Sports/Hospitality sector in Twickenham.
- Global business, excellent career progression and earning potential!
An exciting opportunity to take responsibility for a large international region, either Europe or Americas, for the leading uber luxury event company in the world as a Regional Account Manager - Luxury Travel.
ReadingPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- High End Travel Company
- International Travel
My client, a well know hospitality company, are looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to join their global business.
- 1 - 2 Years Sales or Telesales Experience
- Hungry, ambitious and eager to learn and progress
The successful Sales Executive (Italian Speaking) will be responsible for developing new business and nurturing existing accounts in the Italian market.
Travelling to trade shows, then following up to close new business, this role will best suited to an energetic sales person.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Join an up and coming Fintech company in the travel industry.
- If you like face to face B2B sales and can speak Italian/English then apply!
We are an award winning travel business that places people at the heart of everything that we do.
In a Global Sales Director, we're looking to find a special person who is comfortable working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, people based business.
This role is a key part of our growth strategy over the next 3 years,
- Superb Growth Opportunity within Global Giant
- Senior Leadership Role
This position is looking after a portfolio of Key Accounts within the Scotland Region.
LondonPermanent£120,000 - £140,000
- Selling into Retail, Hospitality and Luxury Goods Industry
- Must have sold into these sectors to be considered for this vacancy
We are currently hiring for a Director of Partnership Sales in the Leisure and Travel industry.
West EndPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
Market leading corporate events company is looking to hire an outstanding Event Sales Executive to join their expanding team. With some of the leading international conferences in their portfolio, this is a rare opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an outstanding team.
EdinburghPermanent£16,000 - £16,500
- Global Leader in Conferences
- International Events with Some Travel
My well known national client is looking to add a new Corporate Sales Consultant to their sales team.
Within this role the candidate will focus on winning new business and dealing with clients both over the phone and face to face to secure the new business.
This sales role is heavily rewarded a fantastic commission potential on top of your basic salary
- Corporate Sales Consultant - Edinburgh
- Well known National leisure centre