Sales - Travel / Leisure / Hospitality jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Travel / Leisure / Hospitality jobs
- OxfordshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
My client, based in Oxfordshire, are looking for a Sales Executive to join their globally recognised training academy that offers first class Education and Training within the Aviation industry.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Interest in the aviation industry
- Phone Based Consultative sales experience
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
OxfordshirePermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
My client a very well known charity is looking for an Operations Officer - Leading Charity to join their growing team, the suitable person would cover an Oxfordshire territory.
ReadingPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Ambassador for a leading charity
- Field based role - happy to travel
My client, a well know hospitality company, are looking for an ambitious Sales Executive to join their global business.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- 1 - 2 Years Sales Experience
- Hungry, ambitious and eager to learn and progress
To manage an existing Automotive and Aviation customers as designated to ensure new projects are secured and delivered across the UK.
You will spend three to four days a week in face to face contact with customers where required which will be split between Aviation and Automotive designated clients and projects.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Acount Manager opportunity for a leading brand
- Compnay with a fantasic reputation offering career progression
Leading Tourist Authority seeks Regional Sales and Events Manager to promote this exciting destination and maximise commercial relationships.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading Tourist Authority seeks Regional Sales and Events Manager
- to promote an exciting destination and maximise commercial relationships.
If you want to be considered for the opportunity to work for the premier supplier of high quality products and services to the hospitality, retail and leisure industries, apply now.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward thinking employer who invest in the best talent.
Excellent basic salary and OTE earnings plus a company Mercedes and great benefits.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity for a proven sales professional with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Furniture manufacturer selling to the Hospitality, Retail and Leisure Industries
A leading organisation within the Serviced Apartment sector is looking for a Director of Sales to shape their sales strategy across the UK. A fantastic opportunity for someone within the sector to join a true market leading, global organisation.
- A leading Serviced Apartments organisation is looking for a Director of Sales
- Responsible for the overall sales strategy across the UK
Market leading senior living property in Weybridge, Surrey is looking for a consultative Director of Community Relations to join their community. You will be responsible for selling the community to potential residents to achieve occupancy targets. You will market the property in order to generate leads and establish relationships with professional partners including doctors, solicitors and accountants and manage inbound enquiries. Uncapped commission.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Sales Manager role for leading senior living brand in Weybridge.
- Consultative position, excellent earning potential and career progression.
The Client is looking for a sales Executive to join their sales team within Birmingham who has experience within the travel especially in air industry.
- High Calibre Air travel company growing internal sales team
- Experienced within sales of private air travel required