422 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
BournemouthPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
Michael Page are currently working alongside a forward thinking accountancy practice in Poole who are looking for a Tax Assistant to join their team.
SouthamptonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A Poole based accountancy firm
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
This role will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. Will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
BournemouthPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent opportunity with a top firm
- A great working environment
A technology driven firm of Accountants, specialising in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company advice to limited company contractors. We offer a bespoke on-line accounting solution, which is tailored specifically to our clients, along with delivering the highest level of service.
Due to a period of significant growth we are looking for a Tax Senior to join our elite team.
- Tax Senior required for a well respected accountancy practice
- Excellent opportunity with career prospects