437 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobHoddesdonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
HB Accountants are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their team based in Hoddesdon. This opportunity is to replace the current Tax Manager who will be retiring in the near future.
Work-life balance is very important to HB Accountants, they won some FSB Awards last year and were short-listed for the Herts Chamber awards as well - "award winning"
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A friendly, growing accountancy practice
- Tax Manager - Hoddesdon
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Tax Manager to join their Oxford based shared service centre.
- Leading global education provider
- Interesting International Tax Manager opportunity
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
NewburyPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
An opportunity has arisen to join a successful practice in Newbury as a Tax Senior.
ReadingPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to join a leading firm of chartered accountants
- Fantastic progression opportunities
An opportunity to join a successful and growing firm of chartered accountants based in Reading town centre, as a Tax Manager.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Mixed tax position
- Variance of clients
An internationally listed business based in North London have a created a new Tax Manager role. Working closely with the Group Tax Manager you will gain exposure to a range of tax accounting, as well as some planning issues.
- Newly created role within an internationally listed business
- Excellent opportunity for a qualified Tax looking to gain industry experience