Tax - Part Qualified jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
A Private Client Tax Executive is sought by this Top 20 practice, ideally suited to a recently qualified individual looking for a new exciting opportunity.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £29,000
- New role
- Top20 Practice London
You will be responsible for providing tax compliance services to clients ranging from directors of owner managed businesses to high net worth individuals to non-residents and non-domiciliaries.
EnglandPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Top Practice
- Professional Qualification Support
This firm is a fast growing accountancy practice based in North London - Finchley
GuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- A fantastic accountancy firm based in Finchley
- ATT qualified or Part Qualified
Opportunity to work for a top 50 Practice.
Full CTA study support offered.
City of LondonTemporary£50,000 - £58,000
- Great opportunity for a Tax Semi-Senior at a top 20 firm
- CTA support provided
The Interim VAT Project Accountant will be on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Focusing on the project management of all accounting, reporting and compliance for the group including VAT registrations.
EnglandPermanent£62,955 - £83,940
- 12 month FTC for an Interim VAT Project Accountant
- Based in Central London
Interesting management position in VAT in a inspiring multicultural environment with an excellent work-life balance. VAT is getting more and more important worldwide. In this position you are on top of all the global trends & developments within VAT.
- Leading the global VAT Knowledge Group of IBFD
- Management and technical VAT combined, with an excellent work-life balance
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading independent practice in the North West. The role can offer you exposure to both personal and corporate tax. The role offers excellent training and a chance to become a part of a team who are continuously growing. The practice have a large emphasis on promoting within and are keen to progress those that join them at a junior level.
EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Tax Assistant
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA part qualified
- Provide technical support to all areas of the tax practice on an ad hoc basis.
- Researching and advise the firm on specific tax issues , this may take the format of written content or internal presentations.
- Manage and where appropriate draft HMT/HMRC consultation responses on matters.
- Updating and creating tax fact sheets and other written promotional work.
- Monitor and take a lead role in the development of tax risk management within the business
- A new team within the fim
- Direct interaction with Partners and senior individuals within the firm