Tax - Part Qualified jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
A Private Client Tax Executive is sought by this Top 20 practice, ideally suited to a recently qualified individual looking for a new exciting opportunity.
ManchesterPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- New role
- Top20 Practice London
One of the UK's leading accountancy firms based in the heart of the Manchester City centre is currently looking for a driven and ambitious graduate to join their experienced Tax Department.
EnglandPermanent£62,955 - £83,940
- Tax, Corporate Tax, ATT, CTA, Study support, ACA
- Personal Tax, VAT
Interesting management position in VAT in a inspiring multicultural environment with an excellent work-life balance. VAT is getting more and more important worldwide. In this position you are on top of all the global trends & developments within VAT.
- Leading the global VAT Knowledge Group of IBFD
- Management and technical VAT combined, with an excellent work-life balance
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading independent practice in the North West. The role can offer you exposure to both personal and corporate tax. The role offers excellent training and a chance to become a part of a team who are continuously growing. The practice have a large emphasis on promoting within and are keen to progress those that join them at a junior level.
EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Tax Assistant
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA part qualified
- Provide technical support to all areas of the tax practice on an ad hoc basis.
- Researching and advise the firm on specific tax issues , this may take the format of written content or internal presentations.
- Manage and where appropriate draft HMT/HMRC consultation responses on matters.
- Updating and creating tax fact sheets and other written promotional work.
- Monitor and take a lead role in the development of tax risk management within the business
- A new team within the fim
- Direct interaction with Partners and senior individuals within the firm