Tax - Part Qualified jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
Excellent opportunity for a Corporate Tax specialist to join a top 15 Practice.
SurbitonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity for a Corporate Tax specialist to join a Top 15 Firm
- Excellent career opportunity
Opportunity to work for a top 50 Practice.
Full CTA study support offered.
EnglandPermanent£62,955 - £83,940
- Great opportunity for a Tax Semi-Senior at a top 20 firm
- CTA support provided
Interesting management position in VAT in a inspiring multicultural environment with an excellent work-life balance. VAT is getting more and more important worldwide. In this position you are on top of all the global trends & developments within VAT.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Leading the global VAT Knowledge Group of IBFD
- Management and technical VAT combined, with an excellent work-life balance
Corporate Tax Semi-Senior - Birmingham - Managing a commercial portfolio of regionally held commercial clients. Leading and advising on a busy and growing client portfolio.
- Corporate tax regional clients
- Managing a commercial portfolio of advisory and compliance work
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading independent practice in the North West. The role can offer you exposure to both personal and corporate tax. The role offers excellent training and a chance to become a part of a team who are continuously growing. The practice have a large emphasis on promoting within and are keen to progress those that join them at a junior level.
EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Tax Assistant
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA part qualified
- Provide technical support to all areas of the tax practice on an ad hoc basis.
- Researching and advise the firm on specific tax issues , this may take the format of written content or internal presentations.
- Manage and where appropriate draft HMT/HMRC consultation responses on matters.
- Updating and creating tax fact sheets and other written promotional work.
- Monitor and take a lead role in the development of tax risk management within the business
CoventryPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- A new team within the fim
- Direct interaction with Partners and senior individuals within the firm
Tax Assistant - Coventry - Accountancy - Working with a growing practice and the main partner panel in servicing a large taxation portfolio.
- Managing a tax portfolio ofr a storng practice.
- Handling direct contact with clients and senior partners.