Tax - Part Qualified jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- CardiffPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
A busy and independent accountancy firm based in Cardiff are looking for a Mixed Tax Junior to join them. This is an ideal role for developing expert tax knowledge and gain practice experience with the opportunity to complete recognised tax qualifications.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A fantastic opportunity for a career in tax
- Independent and established Cardiff based practice
For this position you will be joining a market leading US Technology business based in Reading. As the Tax Accountant you will be going in to a newly developed role to improve and develop all areas of Tax across the EMEA region.
CardiffPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Multi-national US Technology business
- Excellent exposure across EMEA region
An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Trainee to join a leading, independent accountancy practice based in Cardiff.
- Fantastic opportunity for a career in Tax
- Leading independent accountancy practice in Cardiff
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading independent practice in the North West. The role can offer you exposure to both personal and corporate tax. The role offers excellent training and a chance to become a part of a team who are continuously growing. The practice have a large emphasis on promoting within and are keen to progress those that join them at a junior level.
EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Tax Assistant
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA part qualified
- Provide technical support to all areas of the tax practice on an ad hoc basis.
- Researching and advise the firm on specific tax issues , this may take the format of written content or internal presentations.
- Manage and where appropriate draft HMT/HMRC consultation responses on matters.
- Updating and creating tax fact sheets and other written promotional work.
- Monitor and take a lead role in the development of tax risk management within the business
BerkshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A new team within the fim
- Direct interaction with Partners and senior individuals within the firm
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, this Indirect Tax Accountant will play a fundamental role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Indirect Tax reporting. You will need to be someone with a keen interested in pursuing a professional career in Tax and developing with in a global organisation.
CoventryPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Global Technology brand
- Clear career path with in professional tax
Tax Assistant - Coventry - Accountancy - Working with a growing practice and the main partner panel in servicing a large taxation portfolio.
SheffieldPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Managing a tax portfolio ofr a storng practice.
- Handling direct contact with clients and senior partners.
Corporate Tax Assistant with a Leading Regional Practice based in Sheffield
City of LondonPermanent
- Corporate Tax Assistant vacancy within a leading regional practice
- Progressive opportunity within a growing practice
This exciting, newly-created role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a broad range of Personal and Corporate Tax issues across an interesting range of sectors, both in the UK and internationally.
- City firm providing range of services to Lloyd's of London insurance market.
- Exciting opportunity to drive Personal Tax division forward.
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Tax Analyst to take on a temporary contract (with a view to becoming a permanent employee) within a global healthcare company.
- Exciting opportunity for Senior Tax Analyst - Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Global healthcare company serving millions of customers worldwide.