Tax - Tax In House jobs
99 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£75,000 - £95,000
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Tax Manager to join their Oxford based shared service centre.
- Leading global education provider
- Interesting International Tax Manager opportunity
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
As the Tax Manager you will be responsible for a wide range of taxation issues, ranging from VAT, corporate tax to employment tax. You should have experience is either VAT or Corporate tax coupled with the willingness to learn and develop new skills. This is an ideal role someone looking for exciting in house tax with an enviable work life balance.
Featured JobLondon or BristolPermanent
- Responsible for all VAT and Corporate Tax issues for the University's
- Tax Manager for The University of Birmingham
Michael Page Tax are partnering with an internationally recognised blue chip technology company, on a newly created Tax Accountant position. The role provides the successful applicant a fantastic opportunity to join this a leading technology brand, gaining exposure to a broad range of direct and indirect tax matters.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting newly created role, within the European Tax Team
- Role can be based in either London or Bristol
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on aÂ newly created, standaloneÂ Tax position. ThisÂ will give the successful applicant an unrivalled platform to take ownership for OneÂ HousingÂ Group's tax affairs.Â The position willÂ partner theÂ successful individual with a range of key internalÂ and externalÂ stakeholders, offering the opportunity to takeÂ ownership for allÂ strategic and operational responsibilities within the tax department.
Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Newly created Tax Manager position, reporting into Head of Transactions and Tax
- Fast growing Group with a commerical enviroment, based in Central London
An opportunity to join an acquisitive, fast growing international Marketing Services business, based in their global Head Office in Basingstoke, As International Tax Manager, this role will work across the whole portfolio of 40 countries, taking ownership of all Tax Compliance and Planning.
- International Tax Manager opportuntiy
- Leading tax planning and tax complience for acquisitive business
Senior Tax Manager with responsibility for the in house tax team.
South West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Tax Manager Responsible for Managing all areas of the Corporate Tax Team
- Large Business and Thriving Business
Senior VAT Accountant in successful in house team
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Senior VAT Accountant needed as part of thriving team
- Market leading business.
Tax Senior Required for Part Time In House Tax Role
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Part Time role within In House Tax Team
- Tax Senior required to join successful team.
Technical Associate Director to join Private Tax team.
Help with successful production of the client tax reporting for clients.
12 month fixed term contract to provide maternity cover
- Personal Tax Technical Specialist
- 12 Month Maternity Cover