Tax - Tax In House jobs
97 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£80,000 - £100,000
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Tax Manager to join their Oxford based shared service centre.
- Leading global education provider
- Interesting International Tax Manager opportunity
Are you looking for a varied role, managing the tax affairs of Orica's European Business that operates in multiple countries?
Do you have the interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and technical knowledge to be successful in a diverse, fast paced and innovative environment?
Due to an internal restructure, Orica, an Australian listed global leader and supplier of commercial explosives and blasting systems are looking to recruit a Tax Manager for Europe.
Featured JobLondon or BristolPermanent
- Corporate Tax,Transfer Pricing, VAT
- ACA, ACCA, CTA
Michael Page Tax are partnering with an internationally recognised blue chip technology company, on a newly created Tax Accountant position. The role provides the successful applicant a fantastic opportunity to join this a leading technology brand, gaining exposure to a broad range of direct and indirect tax matters.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting newly created role, within the European Tax Team
- Role can be based in either London or Bristol
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on aÂ newly created, standaloneÂ Tax position. ThisÂ will give the successful applicant an unrivalled platform to take ownership for OneÂ HousingÂ Group's tax affairs.Â The position willÂ partner theÂ successful individual with a range of key internalÂ and externalÂ stakeholders, offering the opportunity to takeÂ ownership for allÂ strategic and operational responsibilities within the tax department.
Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Newly created Tax Manager position, reporting into Head of Transactions and Tax
- Fast growing Group with a commerical enviroment, based in Central London
An opportunity to join an acquisitive, fast growing international Marketing Services business, based in their global Head Office in Basingstoke, As International Tax Manager, this role will work across the whole portfolio of 40 countries, taking ownership of all Tax Compliance and Planning.
- International Tax Manager opportuntiy
- Leading tax planning and tax complience for acquisitive business
An excellent Corporate Tax opportunity within this leading Health Care provider offering the successful candidate either an excellent first move out the profession or helping you to further your Tax career "in house."
- Market leading Health Care company
- Broad mix of corporate tax responsibilities
The In-House Corporate Tax Manager will sit within the firms In-House Tax Team specialising in overseas corporate tax advice and compliance.
PeterboroughTemporary£30,000 - £60,000
- Do you have practical UK Tax experience?
- Are you Qualified CTA/ATT?
This FTSE 250 business, based in Peterborough are looking for a Corporate Tax specialist to assist the UK tax team in bringing the UK corporate tax compliance up to date. There are approx 80 UK companies in the group and the main responsibility will be to complete the UK tax return filings for 2015 to 2017
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new opportunity to add value and influence a team.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- To assist the UK tax team in bringing the UK corporate tax compliance up to date
- To influence and add value to a PLC organisation
One of the world's leading business news and information organisations, are looking for a Tax Analyst to join their tax team based in London, reporting to the International Tax Manager. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is looking to gain experience across multiple tax streams to develop their skill set. This role will suit someone looking to take a first step into a tax role in an exciting and dynamic environment.
West LondonTemporary£200 - £280 per day (£51,996 - £72,794)
- One of the world's leading business news and information organisations
- MIxed role, reporting into the International Tax Manager
An international pharmaceutical company, based in West London are looking for an interim tax accountant. The purpose of this role is to support the Group Tax Manager on managing tax compliance in the UK and overseas. This includes managing group tax strategies including transfer pricing and financing arrangements and identifying further opportunities to optimise group tax arrangements.
- An international pharmaceutical company
- MIxed role, reporting into the Group Tax Manager