Tax - Tax In House jobs
109 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
Tax and VAT Administrator required for 6 Month FTC
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Tax and VAT Administrator
- Global Firm based in Swindon
We have partnered with a leading global hospitality management and real estate group on a greenfield Tax Manager position. This role will provide oversight for all UK tax matters, as well as working on global tax projects at a group level. As a newly created role this provides an excellent opportunity to take full ownership for the tax function whilst gaining exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Newly created role providing ownership for all UK tax matters
- Exposure to senior stakholders at a group level
This internationally recognised manufacturing and production company are looking for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA) individual to move into a mixed role. Key responsibilities will involve tax accounting in support of the Group Planning and Reporting Manager, as well as the execution of day to day treasury operations and support the Group Treasurer in strategic treasury and tax planning projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Mixed role providing expsoure to a range of Tax & Treasury issues
- FTSE 250 manufacture & production company based in central London
A mixed compliance and advisory tax manager role within a multinational technology company. The role reports direct into the head of tax and will provide exposure to UK corporate tax, VAT, Transfer Pricing and other international tax issues. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good UK technical tax experience who is looking to further their career in an in-house environment.
- Exposure to domestic & international tax issues, mix of compliance and advisory
- Reporting into the Head of Tax, working with senior stakeholders
A multinational, growing business in the heart of Liverpool city centre is looking for a Corporate Tax Analyst to join their leading finance team.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- corporate tax, tax reporting, advisory, compliance, transfer pricing
- tax analyst, tax manager, tax compliance, CTA, ATT, ACA, ACCA
This is a newly created stand alone Group Tax Manager for a PE backed Sports Technology business based in central London
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- A greenfield Group Tax Manager position
- Fast growth Sports Tech business based in central London
Due to continued growth both in the UK and internationally our client's Tax team is expanding to incorporate a Senior Tax Manager position reporting to the Head of Tax for Europe and Asia.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- A newly created Senior Tax Manager role
- Based in central London for this multinational FS and Trading group
The Tax Accountant will take overall responsibility for preparing the Corporate Tax returns as well as tax accounting and tax workings for inclusion in the statutory accounts.
- Corporate Tax
- International Organisation