Tax - Tax In House jobs
98 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£75,000 - £95,000
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Tax Manager to join their Oxford based shared service centre.
- Leading global education provider
- Interesting International Tax Manager opportunity
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
This entry level position with a global commodities business, with fantastic offices in Central London offers the opportunity to gain experience to international indirect tax issues.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity to work for a leading commodities trading business
- Excellent training and development provided by experienced managment team
We are working exclusively with a leading global hospitality management and real estate group on a greenfield Tax Manager position. This role will provide oversight for all UK tax matters, as well as working on global tax projects at a group level. As a newly created role this provides an excellent opportunity to take full ownership for the tax function whilst gaining exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Newly created role providing ownership for all UK tax matters
- Exposure to senior stakholders at a group level
Are you a Tax professional moving to London? Michael Page Tax are looking for qualified Tax professionals from outside the UK who have experience in either practice, financial services or industry.
NewburyTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Our client is looking to hire new Tax Accountant within the team to be the main point of contact for key relationships within the business and provide local Corporation Tax information to the group. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established business who not only offer an excellent working environment that also promote and support a great work life balance.
KentTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- 12-18 month contract position
- Global Pharmaceutical Brand
My client are currently seeking temporary support in their VAT team. They require a skilled VAT accountant with a strong background and understanding of VAT Compliance and General Ledger reconciliations.
- VAT Accountant
- Well known Kent based employer
A very rare and exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced VAT Compliance professional looking to either make their first move in-house or further develop their career in another in-house environment.
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation with a footprint globally who manufacturer and distribute many household brand names
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Indirect Tax, VAT Accounting, Property VAT, VAT Recovery, VAT Compliance
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or Qualified by experience (minimum of 6 years' experience)
An opportunity has become available as a Tax Manager, reporting and working closely with the Head of Tax based in Central London. The role interacts with internal stakeholders across the EMEA business and liaise closely with out-sourced providers on a range of tax corporate tax compliance and global tax reporting issues.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A varied international role providing exposure to EMEA tax issues
- Exposure to senior stakeholders across, with close knit team
An internationally listed business based in North London have a created a new Tax Manager role. Working closely with the Group Tax Manager you will gain exposure to a range of tax accounting, as well as some planning issues.
- Newly created role within an internationally listed business
- Excellent opportunity for a qualified Tax looking to gain industry experience