Tax - Tax In House jobs
97 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
I am currently working with a well known business in Mid-Kent who are recruiting for a Tax Assistant.
- Tax Assistant
- Well known business with global presence
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional listed multinational company and develop your tax experience in a challenging, diverse role.
LondonTemporary£350 - £550
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Well known pharmaceutical company
The primary purpose of the role is to lead the tax reporting process and facilitate payments of tax to the HMRC. The role is to work across different business streams and support the various enabling activities to ensure reporting compliance and submission within deadlines.
- Leading role within multinational bank in London
- Expsoure to senior stakeholders
This is a rare opportunity to work for a huge international company as their Customs and Excise Manager
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Chance to join an industry leading business
- Work with a brilliant team
This key managerial position within the European Indirect Tax team which will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to lead a team in a established multinational automotive company.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £120,000
- Opportunity to manage a team of indirect tax professionals
- Varied role within a leading automotive company
An new exciting opportunity as Head of Tax for a G15 Housing Association. This role will lead in the formulation of the Group's tax strategy as it enters a period of consolidation to rationalise the numbers of entities across the Group following significant M&A activity whilst continuing to grow its estimated £4.9bn development pipeline.
LondonTemporary£200 - £400 per day (£51,996 - £103,992)
- Strategic role responsible for formulating the Group's tax strategy
- Newly created role with overall responsibility for an established tax team
A leading global hospitality management and real estate group are looking for an interim Group Tax Manager . This role will provide oversight for all UK tax matters, as well as working on global tax projects at a group level. As a newly created role this provides an excellent opportunity to take full ownership for the tax function whilst gaining exposure to senior stakeholders.
GloucestershirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Greenfield tax role providing ownership for international Tax function
- 6 month contract with option of permanent role
Gloucestershire major business requires Senior Tax Accountant
- Senior Tax Accountant with Gloucestershire Based Business
- Exciting role with growing in house tax team.