Tax - Tax In House jobs
101 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
A leading retail business in Manchester city centre is looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist to join their leading team on a 10 month fixed-term contract basis.
- An opportunity to get a big-brand on your CV with an excellent reputation
- Will be working alongside industry leading team to improve corporate tax skills
This is a broad tax role within a large well known business covering Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE/NIC.
Temporary role for 6 months.
- 6 month role
- Broad Tax Advisory Role
This is a newly created In House Group Tax Manager reporting to the Group FC and a dotted line to Global Head of Tax. This is an ideal role for an experienced corporate tax professional looking for a commercial challenging in house tax role.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Newly created In House Group Tax Manager Position reporting to the Group FC
- Global Multinational Organisation based in the Midlands
A rapidly growing FMCG business based in South Manchester are currently seeking an interim Finance Tax Controller to support their busy team on 12 month fixed term contract.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Varied role with lots of different elements to it
- Opportunity to build on people and management skills
The purpose of this role is to manage the indirect tax affairs of the Bank and Group subsidiaries located in the UK, Europe and USA.
SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Mixed role with exposure to senior stakeholders
- Excellent career progression opportunities within major bank
Corporate Tax Manager position for In House Team
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Swindon Based In House Role
In House Personal Tax Consultant Role
- In House Personal Tax Role
- Opportunity with growing Major business