Tax - Tax In House jobs
80 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£75,000 - £95,000
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Tax Manager to join their Oxford based shared service centre.
- Leading global education provider
- Interesting International Tax Manager opportunity
Sanden International, one of Hampshire's top businesses, is looking to recruit a European Tax Accountant to join their finance team.
- Key role in a rapidly growing company
- Brilliant benefits package
An exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a large recognisable brand within the FMCG industry.
CrawleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- 8 plus years tax experience in an International environment
- Ideally FMCG experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Tax Associate Director to join a highly reputable accountancy practice based in Crawley, in an in-house position. They are looking for somebody with extensive experience to join them in an exciting position to assist with the business partnership tax affairs.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- A highly reputable multinational accountancy practice in Crawley
- Excellent exposure and a stable local position
A front office Tax advisory role with a globally recognised and respected Financial Services institution.
- Our client is global investment bank
- Front office Tax structuring role
Are you a Tax professional moving to London? Michael Page Tax are looking for qualified Tax professionals from outside the UK who have experience in either practice, financial services or industry.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
An internationally listed business based in North London have a created a new Tax Manager role. Working closely with the Group Tax Manager you will gain exposure to a range of tax accounting, as well as some planning issues.
- Newly created role within an internationally listed business
- Excellent opportunity for a qualified Tax looking to gain industry experience
A pivotal role within an established EU Tax and VAT compliance team based in Gloucester for a large multinational Manufacturing leader
WiltshirePermanent£49,000 - £62,000
- Knowledge of VAT Compliance and reporting requirements across EU.
- OneSource knowledge beneficial but not essential.
The Transfer Pricing Manager will assist in developing, maintaining, documenting and defending the Group's transfer pricing arrangements as well as providing tax input on business-facing projects
- Ensure transfer pricing documentation is prepared and maintained
- Partner with the business
This internationally recognised manufacturing and production company are looking for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA) individual to move into a mixed role. Key responsibilities will involve tax accounting in support of the Group Planning and Reporting Manager, as well as the execution of day to day treasury operations and support the Group Treasurer in strategic treasury and tax planning projects.
- Mixed role providing expsoure to a range of Tax & Treasury issues
- FTSE 250 manufacture & production company based in central London