Tax - Tax Practice jobs
373 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
- Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
Square Mile Accounting is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting a Virtual CFO to join the firm.
MansfieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Looking for an ACA qualified for a Virtual CFO role
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a commercial finance role
Tax Associate - Mansfield - Working within a strong independent practice with an excellent reputation for candidate career development.
NewarkPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Dealing with personal and coroprate tax clients
- Handling compliance business for the portfolio.
Tax Senior - Newark - Managing a portfolio of established corporate and personal tax clients.
RochesterPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Managing a portfolio of both commercial and personal tax clients.
- Leading on all comlpaicne and advisory work for the book of business.
One of the UK's Top 50 Chartered Accountancy firms are currently seeking a Personal Tax Semi Senior or Senior to join their team.The firm have a very strong presence and future in the Kent Market and are now looking for a Personal Tax Semi Senior or Senior to join their team in a progressive opportunity.In addition to personal tax returns, there is scope to get involved in more in-depth private client tax work too including HNWIs,trusts,estates,probate ect.
BathPermanent£34,000 - £49,000
- Great prospects for career development and technical exposure!
- An excellent working enviroment!
Excellent opportunity to join a firm, who will have a complete advisory and consultancy focus to their work. Develop and maintain good relationships with clients enabling you to understand their requirements.
BathPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- 4 year's experience of working in a firm with consultancy experience
- ATT or CTA qualified
This Corporate Tax Senior Manager in Bath is require to Develop their own clients and delivering tailored advice and innovative solutions to them through tax projects which you manage, reporting to the Director.
ExeterPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Proven experience of developing business network of partners
- Proven client management skills.
A leading Accountancy Practice is looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join their highly regarded, successful and growing Personal Tax team, based in Exeter. The role offers excellent prospects for client relationship building, progression, development potential and chance to carve a key position in this firm, acting for wide ranging, complex and interesting clients.
- Personal Tax Manager required to join an Exeter based accountancy practice.
- Key addition, in a successful firm, with quality clients and progression.