Tax - Tax Practice jobs
319 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
Personal tax compliance or expatriate tax background is sought by this established practice. The business could take a more experienced consultant or junior consultant looking to build their experience.
- First role in Tax?
- Looking for your first move into a tax role
A highly successful accountancy practice, based in Maidstone, is searching for an experienced Tax Senior to join their team to manage the provision of personal (dominant) and corporate tax services to their varied client base, in a mixed tax role, with increasing responsibility, client contact and involvement in advisory and planning work, on offer. The firm is looking for a key addition, where you will have opportunity to progress in your tax career.
GravesendPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Tax Senior required to join a leading Maidstone based accountancy pratice
- Technical skill development, client responsibility and opportunity to progress
A medium sized independent and reputable accountancy practice based near Gravesend with a fantastic reputation are currently seeking a Tax Senior or Tax Manager with a personal tax bias to join their team and in return are offering excellent exposure to some interesting advisory work and great career prospects.
RochesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Personal Tax and advisory dominant
- Full study support on offer if required
A growing and successful accountancy practice, based in Rochester, Medway is looking to bolster their team with the addition of an ATT or CTA qualified/ Qualified by experience Tax Senior or Supervisor in a compliance and advisory role, offering excellent skill development and progression. Their will be exposure to a mix of personal and corporate tax.
SwanleyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Tax Senior or Supervisor to join a leading Medway based accountancy pratice
- Progression and career advancement on offer in a growing firm
An exciting and challenging role for a Personal Tax Manager has arisen in a Leading Accountancy Practice, involving a good mix of technically challenging advisory work alongside the management of a demanding portfolio. The role will be vital in the firm's tax department, managing tax compliance, supporting the tax consulting and tax marketing activities of the firm.
- A highly reputable Indepednent practice near Swanley
- Clear partnership prospects on offer
A leading, Hampshire based firm of chartered accountants is looking to recruit the right, Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director level of professional, in a mixed compliance and advisory focused role, with progression on offer. In a key role, you will deliver solutions to a wide ranging client base and look to take a lead role in the growth and development of the department and clients.
- Higher end Corporate Tax Professional to join a leading chartered accountants
- Based in the Hampshire offices, opportunity to carve a key role