Tax - Tax Practice jobs
328 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
- Featured JobCanterburyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
A boutique Tax practice in Canterbury is looking for a senior tax professional to join their ever expanding team, in a role where you will offer tax advice to the team and act as the in house tax counsel, consulting on a wide range of tax related issues.
- Progressive boutique Tax Practice looking for new Senior Tax Accountant
- Fantastic Opportunity to join an ever expanding team
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Featured JobHoddesdonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
HB Accountants are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their team based in Hoddesdon. This opportunity is to replace the current Tax Manager who will be retiring in the near future.
Work-life balance is very important to HB Accountants, they won some FSB Awards last year and were short-listed for the Herts Chamber awards as well - "award winning"
- A friendly, growing accountancy practice
- Tax Manager - Hoddesdon
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £36,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
Private Client Tax Senior - Practice - Witney
Reporting to the Private Client Service Line Manager, you will be personally responsible for the compliance and advisory requirements of mainly Private Client individuals, including preparation of their self-assessment tax returns and tax calculations.
- Accountancy Practice - Tax
- Private Client Tax
An advisory team dealing a significant portfolio of clients. The team is a leading private client tax team, part of a dynamic business
Private Client Tax / Personal Tax/ Non-dom / International Private Client Tax
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Leading Private Client Tax Team
- Growing business with huge progression
An experienced Private Client Tax Senior Manager is sought, to join this exciting business. Sustained growth has resulting in the need to hire.
EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Market leaders
The employer solutions team is growing, fast, and have recently gone through team promotions, resulting in the need to recruit for a Manager to the team. As an employment tax specialist, you'll gain great responsibility within the portfolio, taking ownership and assisting with the development of junior staff.
- One of the strongest Employment Tax teams in London
- This role is ideal for a qualified specialist either looking to move to Manager