Tax - Tax Practice jobs
403 Matching Jobs
Tax Practice jobs
- Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Featured JobChannel IslesPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
Senior Manager - Transfer Pricing Corporate Tax opportunity based in the bustling financial services hub of the Channel Islands. The role can be Guernsey based and heading up a strong corporate tax team, or can be Jersey based and more heavily client focused. Either jurisdiction offer an enviable work life balance, welcoming community and low tax. The Big 4 client hiring this position also offers job security - particularly poignant given the Brexit uncertainty currently plaguing the UK marketplace.
- Senior leadership opportunity - Technical expert in transfer pricing
- Client Facing - Low tax jurisdiction - Enviable work life balance
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
Square Mile Accounting is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting a Virtual CFO to join the firm.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Looking for an ACA qualified for a Virtual CFO role
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a commercial finance role
This role is either for an experienced OMB Tax manager looking to grow into a tax senior manager or a tax senior manager looking for a new career challenge
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Technical Tax Senior Manager
- OMB clients - advisory & compliance work
The London office of this medium-sized firm of Chartered Accountants provide a comprehensive range of professional services to owner managed businesses and entrepreneurial high net worth clients, old money and new wealth.
They are now looking for a corporate tax senior manager, dealing with OMB Tax
BanburyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Mid-tier practice
- OMB & SME's
Providing technical knowledge & experience to support the taxation services of the firm. Creating new business opportunities and provide a cost-effective, timely, quality service to the client, so as to maximise margin for the firm. To assist with planning, organising, leading and controlling the work of the Tax & Wealth Planning Department. To contribute to overall practice development.
BeaconsfieldPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A Forward-Thinking Accountancy Practice Seeking Tax Manager
- Position Offering Market Leading Salaries and Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Practice Experienced Personal Tax Senior or Personal Tax Manager to join an extremely well established, modern and forward thinking firm based in Beaconsfield
CardiffPermanent£22,000 - £38,000
- Excellent worklife balance and working environtment
- Opportunity to progress
The Corporate Tax Senior will lead client engagements with smaller clients and support managers and senior managers in advisory projects.
- Big 4 Corporate Tax Opportunity
- Wide salary range as a variety of candidates will be considered.