Technology - Applications Support jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
The successful candidate will join the rapidly-growing Dynamics practice within Technology Consulting. They are a Microsoft partner and the successful candidate will work within the AX support team.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading Business Services Company Require ERP Support Anaylst
- Exciting opportunity to work within their developing AX proposition
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business services organisation as an Application Support Analyst based in Bristol.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Application Support Analyst - Excellent development opportunities
- Application Support Analyst - Fast paced organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading pharmaceuticals business near Cardiff as an Application Support Analyst
CreweTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Application Support Analyst - 2nd Line Application Support
- Application Support Analyst - Knowledge of Laboratory Systems Ideal
Graduate - Application / SQL / Support Crewe / Cheshire
You will be running and maintaining the company's application systems and running interfaces
HaydockPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- 12 Months fixed term contract for a role based in Crewe
- Application Support with SQL skills
Application Support Analyst / Technical Support Analyst / Windows Server / 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2016 / Active Directory / SQL Server Database / ITIL / Infrastrcuture Support / WinTel / Haydock / Liverpool / North West
Application Support Analyst required for Haydock based business with salary up to £40,000 with benefits
NottinghamshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- My client requires an Application Support Analyst to join them near Haydock.
- Do you have good application support skills based near Haydock
Working out of Nottinghamshire, my client are looking for an IT Service Analyst who is competent with working with Teamcenter from a IT Systems Support function.
WarwickPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- IT Systems Analyst required for large Retail organisation.
- Teamcenter experience crucial.
Working within the Warwick area, the purpose of this role is to support the HR team in achieving maximum return on investment from the HR/Recruitment systems through the optimal use of system functionality and supporting the business with process and data analysis and recommendations.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- HR Data Manager required to provide specialist support to both IT and HR functio
- Extensive experience in iTrent + Business Objects
An exciting opportunity to join a leading technical team within one of the biggest trading environments in London. As a Support Analyst within the Application Support Group, you will be aligned with the Credit and Rates business and trading desks, supporting their critical trading applications.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Prestigious IT team sitting on the Trading floor
- Support both packaged and custom solutions such as ION MarketView
Senior Application Support Analyst / Application Support / Unix / Oracle / PL SQL / VB / Visual Basic / Unix Scripting / csh / ksh / perl / Manchester / Ashton / Stockport /
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Leading global manufacturer require a Senior Application Support Analyst (UNIX)
- Are you a Senior Application Support specilaist with UNIX & Oracle skills?
- An SQL focused role managing and developing the interaction of a bespoke back office finance system
- This role is responsible for ensuring that the financial accounting system is fully supported, maintained and updated.
- This person will become the systems expert in this bespoke back office system
- The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the development and integration of the system
- An SQL application developer is requried for this Financial Systems role
- An IT individual with strong SQL skills and preferably some knowledge of finance