Technology - Applications Support jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- LondonTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- Responsible for supporting the functional and operational efficiency of IT, taking ownership of resolving second/third level customer issues and service requests related to Northgate Housing software.
- Ensure all incidents, requests and problems are managed consistently and solved within the agreed SLAs
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Carry out Northgate application support to a leading housing organisation
- Initialy 3 month contract, that will rol
The IT Learning team is responsible for the design and delivery of best practice IT training programmes across a number of bespoke and web-based IT systems. We are looking for an additional team member to support operations in the South of England and maximise the benefits of both our learning and operational technologies.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- CRM Support, Digital Learning Platform, Webex, e-Learning Modules
- Working for a FTSE 250 Consultancy firm based in Holborn
The role of the Finance Systems Analyst is a varied role. You`ll be providing expert technical and functional
knowledge on the Oracle E-Business suite (EBS) R12, working with the users to provide support in regards to a
variety of issues and queries.
High WycombePermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- EBS System Modules, Oracle EBS, Oracle E-Business suite (EBS) R12,
- Working for a leading financial services firm based in Lodon
Working as IT Application Support Manager (team Leader) to support critical business application. The role is based in High Wycombe.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Application Support, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, SQL, ITL, ServiceNow
- Working for an fast growing healthcare firm based in High Wycombe
I am currently recruiting for an IT Trading Application Support analyst - Linux candidate to work for an financial services company based in the city of London.
WiltshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Java Application, SQL, Windows Server, RED HAT LINUX, ITIL
- Working for an Finanacial services company based in the City of London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading & international organisation as an Application Support Analyst based near Wiltshire .
Merthyr TydfilPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Application Support Analyst - ERP,CRM & MSSQL skills required
- Application Support Analyst - Experience of supporting bespoke applications
City of LondonTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Application Support Analyst - Application support experience essential
- Application Support Analyst - Strong communication skills vital
In this role, you will provide technical support for the production applications assigned (eg Kapiti/GMM/OFAC etc) and ensure application availability, reliability, integrity and stability.
You will also take ownership of production issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
North LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A large financial services company
- Superb City location
Our projects focus on the future of the customer experiences using a combination of new technologies and new approaches to old technologies.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile.
- ASP.Net 4-6, MVC, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap and Knockout (required), Angular