Technology - Applications Support jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
Michael Page are presently representing a multinational logistics firm, specialising in the automotive sector. Due to their consistent growth, they are now looking to add to their talented internal technical support team, and are recruiting for a highly-driven, motivated WMS Application Support Analyst to provide expert support across their Warehouse Management Systems as part of their IT support team.
NottinghamTemporary£43,000 - £46,000
- A global logistics firm, supporting the likes Rolls Royce and Jaguar Land Rover
- 2nd Line support covering WMS / Windows 7 / Active Directory / PC Break-Fix
This is a unique chance to join a very well established Nottingham based housing association as part of their expanding IT function. The organisation are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager to come in and oversee the diverse application suite, both from a project and BAU perspective.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- You will have the chance to join a highly reputable East Mids public sector body
- A senior-level role taking ownership of the entire in-house application suite
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business services organisation as an Application Support Analyst based in Bristol.
- Application Support Analyst - Excellent development opportunities
- Application Support Analyst - Fast paced organisation
We are delighted to be working in partnership with our client to recruit an IT Application Analyst to join the IT function. Reporting to the Head of Technical Governance, the successful applicant will play a critical part in maintaining the IT business management systems and providing technical support for existing servers and backup systems.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary£27,000 - £33,000
- Autonomous role within IT function
- Highly supportive and progressive business
Michael Page are recruiting for an Application Development & Support Officer to cover a 12 month fixed term contract for their client based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
OldhamTemporary£31,000 - £32,000
- Application Development & Support
- Full Time
Application Support Analyst / Applications Specialist / ITIL / SQL / Northgate / Oracle / Oldham / Manchester / North West
This role will provide maintenance and support to all of the core business applications for the IT estate
West EndPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Are you an experinced Applications Support Analyst looking for a new challenge?
To lead the Global Back Office hub for Back office systems within the Technology estate, supporting all live systems within the scope of the Hub. Continuously reviewing the systems landscape and responsibility for the implementation of agreed changes and improvements to those systems.
West LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Supporting Global Back office applications and the environment.
- FTSE 250 global organisation.
I am currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to join a global Investment firm based in West London. A chance to have exposure to variety of FS and leasing application.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Application Support, FS application, Leasing Application, ALFA, APAC
- Opportunity to join a growing IT Application team supporting FS applications
Application Support Analyst / Application Support / Unix / Oracle / PL SQL / VB / Visual Basic / Unix Scripting / csh / ksh / perl / Manchester / Ashton / Stockport /
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Leading global manufacturer require an Application Support Analyst (UNIX)
- Are you an Application Support speciliast with UNIX & Oracle skills?
The successful candidate will join the rapidly-growing Dynamics practice within Technology Consulting. They are a Microsoft partner and the successful candidate will work within the AX support team.
- Leading Business Services Company Require ERP Support Anaylst
- Exciting opportunity to work within their developing AX proposition