Technology - Applications Support jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- High WycombePermanent
Global CPG / FMCG leader recruiting for Data Application Support Analyst to join their global team and lead in improving a data-driven application.
DerbyshirePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Global organisation seeking an individual to champion a data driven application
- Business Analysis, End-user Support, SAP Business Objects, SQL
The successful candidate would be working alongside a team of peers and help resolve issues from internal colleagues. Whilst also helping to improve any applications operating within the business and helping assess how to continually improve the performance of them.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Systems Analyst working within Public Sector
- Strong experience in Application Support required
Based in SW London, the Application Support Analyst will ensure the stable operation of business Applications and Software. You will be responsible for planning, developing, installing, maintaining and supporting various applications and software. The role will also include 2nd line resolution for end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Ensure the stable operation of Business Applications and Software
- Global organisation within the Travel industry
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Android Developer to contribute to a brand new, cutting edge Android shopping app. The finished app will integrate fully with Magento Enterprise Edition, and will boast superb performance, even at scale. Postlaunch, you'll be constantly innovating and refining the product to ensure it stays ahead of the curve.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Android Developer
- Brand new, cutting edge native Android project
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Support Manager to join a market-leading hospitality chain working out of their large HQ in central Birmingham. You will be stepping into a leadership role within an enterprise-level business, spearheading a small team of Application Support specialists.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Working for a nationwide hospitality chain as part of their growing IT function
- An Application Support Manager role leading a team of Software Support Analysts
Working within an Enterprise-level infrastructure environment based in Birmingham City Centre, the successful candidate would be responsible for the management and administration of software licensing and installations throughout the firm, ensuring the firm is compliant with all software licensing agreements across the entire IT estate. To assess existing and new licensing structures in order to achieve a flexible and cost effective solution.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Working for an International Award Winning Law Firm in Central Birmingham
- They are recruiting for an experienced Software Licensing Manager.
IT Software Asset Manager
- IT Software Asset Manager
This role forms a key part of the development team based in Moray, Scotland. The team works across projects within all target markets and creates bespoke software solutions in house for our many clients in different industries.
LondonTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- An exciting opportunity for an Applications Developer
- Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Java
- Providing Northgate V6 application support
- Responsible for supporting the functional and operational efficiency of IT, taking ownership of resolving second/third level customer issues and service requests related to Northgate Housing software.
- Ensure all incidents, requests and problems are managed consistently and solved within the agreed SLAs
WiltshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Carry out Northgate v6 application support to a leading housing organisation
- Initialy 3 month contract, that will roll
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading & international organisation as an Application Support Analyst based near Wiltshire .
- Application Support Analyst - ERP,CRM & MSSQL skills required
- Application Support Analyst - Experience of supporting bespoke applications