Technology - Applications Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- High WycombePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
Application Support Analyst - MS Dynamics CRM, SQL
This position is a newly created multi-faceted role within a growing organisation based in High Wycombe to become a subject-matter-expert on their CRM, support this system, improve business processes and assist with large data-related projects.
NuneatonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a newly created position in a growing business.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SQL, Management Information, Business Intelligence
- Michael Page Technology is working in partnership with one of the UK's leading brands in the growing field of Health & Nutrition.
- As part of continued expansion, our client is now recruiting within their Senior Application Support team based out of their Nuneaton head office.
- The role will be working in a team of talented engineers, covering Application support across finance and HR systems at a 3rd line support and project-focused level.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A chance to join a multinational retail brand at their Midlands headquarters
- Bespoke Application Support at a 3rd line level, covering SQL and Oracle
Working as anIT Applications Support Specialist for a top professional services organisation based in the heart of London.
WiltshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- SQL Server, Wintel, Windows Server, Worksite, Cloud, Applications, AD
- I am currently recruiting for an IT Applications Team lead role based in London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading & international organisation as an Application Support Analyst based near Wiltshire .
Merthyr TydfilPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Application Support Analyst - ERP,CRM & MSSQL skills required
- Application Support Analyst - Experience of supporting bespoke applications
City of LondonTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Application Support Analyst - Application support experience essential
- Application Support Analyst - Strong communication skills vital
In this role, you will provide technical support for the production applications assigned (eg Kapiti/GMM/OFAC etc) and ensure application availability, reliability, integrity and stability.
You will also take ownership of production issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
North LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A large financial services company
- Superb City location
Our projects focus on the future of the customer experiences using a combination of new technologies and new approaches to old technologies.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile.
- ASP.Net 4-6, MVC, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap and Knockout (required), Angular