Technology - Applications Support jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Senior Application Support Analyst / Application Support / Unix / Oracle / PL SQL / VB / Visual Basic / Unix Scripting / csh / ksh / perl / Manchester / Ashton / Stockport /
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading global manufacturer require a Senior Application Support Analyst (UNIX)
- Are you a Senior Application Support specilaist with UNIX & Oracle skills?
The Application Support Engineer deploys, manages and maintains the company's Application and Web Server estate across multiple environments hosted in a combination of the Azure cloud and UK data centres.
The team provides 2nd and 3rd line support to UK offices, and working on global projects. The candidate will provide a crucial role in projects to upgrade existing systems as well as scoping out and deploying new ones to meet the demands of our business.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Web Based application, Apache, IIS, SQL, Server 2012 R2, Web Logic
- Working for a FTSE 250 global consultancy business based in London
- An SQL focused role managing and developing the interaction of a bespoke back office finance system
- This role is responsible for ensuring that the financial accounting system is fully supported, maintained and updated.
- This person will become the systems expert in this bespoke back office system
- The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the development and integration of the system
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- An SQL application developer is requried for this Financial Systems role
- An IT individual with strong SQL skills and preferably some knowledge of finance
An exciting opportunity to join a leading technical team within one of the biggest trading environments in London. As a Support Analyst within the Application Support Group, you will be aligned with the Credit and Rates business and trading desks, supporting their critical trading applications.
- Prestigious IT team sitting on the Trading floor
- Support both packaged and custom solutions such as ION MarketView
Global CPG / FMCG leader recruiting for Data Application Support Analyst to join their global team and lead in improving a data-driven application.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Global organisation seeking an individual to champion a data driven application
- Business Analysis, End-user Support, SAP Business Objects, SQL
Based in SW London, the Application Support Analyst will ensure the stable operation of business Applications and Software. You will be responsible for planning, developing, installing, maintaining and supporting various applications and software. The role will also include 2nd line resolution for end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Ensure the stable operation of Business Applications and Software
- Global organisation within the Travel industry
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Android Developer to contribute to a brand new, cutting edge Android shopping app. The finished app will integrate fully with Magento Enterprise Edition, and will boast superb performance, even at scale. Postlaunch, you'll be constantly innovating and refining the product to ensure it stays ahead of the curve.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Android Developer
- Brand new, cutting edge native Android project
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Support Manager to join a market-leading hospitality chain working out of their large HQ in central Birmingham. You will be stepping into a leadership role within an enterprise-level business, spearheading a small team of Application Support specialists.
- Working for a nationwide hospitality chain as part of their growing IT function
- An Application Support Manager role leading a team of Software Support Analysts
This role forms a key part of the development team based in Moray, Scotland. The team works across projects within all target markets and creates bespoke software solutions in house for our many clients in different industries.
WiltshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity for an Applications Developer
- Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Java
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading & international organisation as an Application Support Analyst based near Wiltshire .
- Application Support Analyst - ERP,CRM & MSSQL skills required
- Application Support Analyst - Experience of supporting bespoke applications