Technology - Applications Support jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- High WycombePermanent£40,000 - £48,000
Working as IT Application Support Manager (team Leader) to support critical business application. The role is based in High Wycombe.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Application Support, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, SQL, ITL, ServiceNow
- Working for an fast growing healthcare firm based in High Wycombe
I am currently recruiting for an IT Trading Application Support analyst - Linux candidate to work for an financial services company based in the city of London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Java Application, SQL, Windows Server, RED HAT LINUX, ITIL
- Working for an Finanacial services company based in the City of London
The Application Support analyst role is to offer support to internal and external customers for a range of systems and processes. Supporting bespoke and off the shelf applications alongside CRM and various Finance and HR systems. Candidates who have previously worked with Hotel booking systems or University systems would be well suited for this role.
WiltshirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- CRM Support, Off the Shelf application, Finance Systems, Website suport
- Working for a leading housing consultancy service based in London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading & international organisation as an Application Support Analyst based near Wiltshire .
Merthyr TydfilPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Application Support Analyst - ERP,CRM & MSSQL skills required
- Application Support Analyst - Experience of supporting bespoke applications
City of LondonTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Application Support Analyst - Application support experience essential
- Application Support Analyst - Strong communication skills vital
In this role, you will provide technical support for the production applications assigned (eg Kapiti/GMM/OFAC etc) and ensure application availability, reliability, integrity and stability.
You will also take ownership of production issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
North LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A large financial services company
- Superb City location
Our projects focus on the future of the customer experiences using a combination of new technologies and new approaches to old technologies.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile.
- ASP.Net 4-6, MVC, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap and Knockout (required), Angular