Technology - Applications Support jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Applications Support jobs
- BristolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business services organisation as an Application Support Analyst based in Bristol.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Application Support Analyst - Excellent development opportunities
- Application Support Analyst - Fast paced organisation
The Application Support Engineer deploys, manages and maintains the company's Application and Web Server estate across multiple environments hosted in a combination of the Azure cloud and UK data centres.
The team provides 2nd and 3rd line support to UK offices, and working on global projects. The candidate will provide a crucial role in projects to upgrade existing systems as well as scoping out and deploying new ones to meet the demands of our business.
HaydockPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Web Based application, Apache, IIS, SQL, Server 2012 R2, Web Logic
- Working for a FTSE 250 global consultancy business based in London
Application Support Analyst / Technical Support Analyst / Windows Server / 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2016 / Active Directory / SQL Server Database / ITIL / Infrastrcuture Support / WinTel / Haydock / Liverpool / North West
Application Support Analyst required for Haydock based business with salary up to £40,000 with benefits
CreweTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- My client requires an Application Support Analyst to join them near Haydock.
- Do you have good application support skills based near Haydock
Graduate - SQL / Application Support / BI / MI / Data Analyst / Crewe / Cheshire
In this role you will provide end user support for the organisations applications, and provide the business with timely reporting data
- 12 Months fixed term contract for a role based in Crewe
- Do you have SQL exposure and reporting services expertise?
Come and help this team optimise the user experience of the organisations applications.
An innovative business based near Warrington.
NottinghamshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent growing company
- The Applications Support team needs you now!
Working out of Nottinghamshire, my client are looking for an IT Service Analyst who is competent with working with Teamcenter from a IT Systems Support function.
- IT Systems Analyst required for large Retail organisation.
- Teamcenter experience crucial.
A new role has been created in the Warring area for an Application Support Manager to join the team.
WarwickPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity in the Warrington region
- Growing comapny
Working within the Warwick area, the purpose of this role is to support the HR team in achieving maximum return on investment from the HR/Recruitment systems through the optimal use of system functionality and supporting the business with process and data analysis and recommendations.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- HR Data Manager required to provide specialist support to both IT and HR functio
- Extensive experience in iTrent + Business Objects
An exciting opportunity to join a leading technical team within one of the biggest trading environments in London. As a Support Analyst within the Application Support Group, you will be aligned with the Credit and Rates business and trading desks, supporting their critical trading applications.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Prestigious IT team sitting on the Trading floor
- Support both packaged and custom solutions such as ION MarketView
Senior Application Support Analyst / Application Support / Unix / Oracle / PL SQL / VB / Visual Basic / Unix Scripting / csh / ksh / perl / Manchester / Ashton / Stockport /
- Leading global manufacturer require a Senior Application Support Analyst (UNIX)
- Are you a Senior Application Support specilaist with UNIX & Oracle skills?