Technology - Big Data jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Big Data jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£800 - £1,000 per day (£207,984 - £259,980)
A large UK bank requires a Programme Manager for a data lake implementation.
West LondonPermanent£47,000 - £57,000
- Lead a Big Data Programme for a FTSE250 bank
- Based in the City, London
A great chance to grow and shape a team of Data Scientists and work with leading retailers.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- R, Python Mathematica, MATLAB, SAS, SPSS, C, C++, Java, Fortran;
You will help our clients optimise their data offerings in the market by leading a business segment in the organisation
West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Be at the fore front of the Data Science thought space
- Work with clients to develop their industry offering
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking retailer and grow a small team underneath you.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to grow out a data analyst team - growth potential!
- Leveraging statistical methods to understand 'customer'. SAS, SQL, R, Python.
We need a data analyst to build and maintain data sets for business use
- New company
- City centre based in lovely offices
If you dare to dream, what would your dream job look like?
Does it involve cool products? an inspiring vision? state of the art technology? market leadership? a workplace with water view? smart and passionate colleagues? a dynamic work environment? internationality? creative freedom?
Great! Our client offers all of the above. If you are a Tech rock star and want to become part of this success story, I am looking forward to your application!
- Innovative and visionary tech company is expanding
- Exciting, multidimensional position as a Big Data Engineer (m/f)