Technology - Business Intelligence jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Business Intelligence jobs
- HertfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
A newly formed business unit of a bluechip organisation headquartered in the UK out of Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced individual in EMEA sales with an expertise in Intelligence Management Solutions a bonus.
WhitefieldPermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- Entrepreneurial business unit of well known bluechip organisation
- Seeks expereinced and ambitious inside sales person to help grow their business
Our client is looking for a talented Business Intelligence Developer to join there business in Whitefield.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A talented individual is required to join a growing business
- SQL experience
Our client based in central London near to Bank in the Insurance space is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer.
West MidlandsPermanent£400 - £500
Fantastic opportunity to help shape how this large, progressive organisation deliver valuable MI as part of several transformational projects across the business.
- Fantastic MIS analyst opportunity with a large national organisation
- Opportunity to help design, shape and deliver a new methodology of working
Michael Page Technology are actively looking to help find our client a BI Architect who will be responsible for the creation and execution of a business intelligence and data strategy to agreed architectural standards, whilst contributing to the wider development of enterprise architecture principles and practices.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Business critial role - from design leadership to technical solution design
- Contract role with latest BI technologies - MS SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
Our client has an exciting opportunity to work at their headquarters in Richmond within the Information Management Team. They have invested in a range of technologies to deliver automated marketing, reporting, insights and data visualisation in order to develop our understanding and be much more responsive to our customers' needs. They are looking for a Customer Data BI Analyst
LiverpoolTemporary£45,000 - £55,000
- A fast apced growing business
- A great opportunity
To develop BI (Business Intelligence) applications for business using Qlkiview and to produce and automate reports using Nprinting software.
The Qlikview Developer will be expected to deal with wide range of tasks and issues for the timely delivery of the applications.
EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Brand new role for 2017
- Fast growing business, quick career progression
Our client is looking for a Commercial Data Manager to support a well known brand in Liverpool who have a national presence.
City of LondonTemporary
- Data Analyst
My client are looking for a technical Business Analyst with a deep knowledge of Microsoft BI to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
This role will require the successful candidate to "roll up their sleeves" and get involved with SSRS reporting and the occasional bit of ETL work (SSIS).
Commercial experience with SQL Server & Microsoft BI is essential, Azure is a benefit.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Exciting project working with new technology
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to extend
My client, a leading technology company, is actively seeking a Group Financial Accountant to join its dynamic head office team. In this fast paced role you will partner with all levels of the business as you strive to implement and build internal reporting for this high growth business. As the business continuous to expand so to will the extent of its reporting requirements. With numerous high profile acquisitions set to take place you will be working with the M&A team to ensure all new acquisitions are correctly accounting for.
- Aim listed technology company
- Great gateway to the wider business