Technology - Business Intelligence jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Business Intelligence jobs
- City of LondonTemporary
My client have recently implemented Sage X3 and now require a talented Crystal Reports developer to re-engineer reports
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £53,000
- Contract opportunity
- Crystal Reports & Sage X3
Our client is a FTSE 250 Business with an office in Central London looking for a BI Developer.
EnglandPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- A fast paced business
- An exciting organisation in central London
Our client based near to Beeston in Leeds is looking for a MI Analyst to join a well known famous business.
City of LondonTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Analytical Skills
My client are looking for a Business Intelligence Project Manager / Specialist to shape and implement the planning and operational practices that will support the Businesses bespoke human capital platform and suite of applications. These applications support performance management, talent, organisation, development and learning.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Brand new role
MI Analyst - Visualisation, SQL, QlikView, Business Objects
Well-established public sector services organisation seek skilled, personable and dedicated MI Analysts to build reporting dashboards and visualisation solutions for internal stakeholders.
CrawleyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- MI Analyst and Development - Visualisation, SQL, QlikView, Business Objects
- Opportunity to be part of a brand new team within a brand new role.
MI Developer - SSIS, Business Objects, Cognos Framework, AWS
My client seeks a skilled MI Developer to join their existing team in a brand new position working in a cloud environment to provide MI solutions to the business in an Agile fashion.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an AWS environment developing MI solutions.
- SSIS, Business Objects, Cognos Framework, Amazon Web Services, SQL Server
Business Intelligence Developer - MSBI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
Due to growth, my client seeks the skills of a Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to join their growing team. The role is BI development and requires those with business facing skills to be able to work closely with IT, the BI team and stakeholders from across the organisation.
City of LondonTemporary
- Great opportunity to join a mid-sized organisation with ambitious growth plans
- Microsoft Business Intelligence, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, DWH, ETL
My client are looking for a technical Business Analyst with a deep knowledge of Microsoft BI to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
This role will require the successful candidate to "roll up their sleeves" and get involved with SSRS reporting and the occasional bit of ETL work (SSIS).
Commercial experience with SQL Server & Microsoft BI is essential, Azure is a benefit.
City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Exciting project working with new technology
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to extend
A market leading retail organisation based in central London seeks a Business Intelligence Manager to manage team of BI Developers within a strategic and operational capacity.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading retailer based in central London require Business Intelligence Manager
- Retail, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Agile, Visualisation
My client, a leading technology company, is actively seeking a Group Financial Accountant to join its dynamic head office team. In this fast paced role you will partner with all levels of the business as you strive to implement and build internal reporting for this high growth business. As the business continuous to expand so to will the extent of its reporting requirements. With numerous high profile acquisitions set to take place you will be working with the M&A team to ensure all new acquisitions are correctly accounting for.
- Aim listed technology company
- Great gateway to the wider business