Technology - Business Intelligence jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Business Intelligence jobs
- CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading financial services organisation as a Business Intelligence Analyst based in Cardiff.
WeybridgePermanent£37,000 - £50,000
- Business Intelligence Analyst - Market leading organisation
- Business Intelligence Analyst - Excellent development opportunity
This is a fantastic Commercial Analyst position working for one of the largest and most recognised technology brands in the world. This is an exciting role to be involved in, as you will be providing key information and data to the senior executives, for them to be able to make decisions to push the company further into success.
- Large and pioneering market giants in digital technology
- Great Opportunity with the opportunity to be a crucial member of a great team
This role heads up the Business Intelligence function to ensure the business holds accurate and robust data on their systems and this information is used in an efficient way to support the business in achieving it's goals. You will lead a team of business intelligence analysts who will support you as needed.
LondonTemporary£550 - £750
- An all encompassing Head of Business Intelligence role
- An all encompassing Head of BI Role
The Senior Data Architect will assist in development of data and information architecture, a broad scope that covers both structured and unstructured data from operational and business domains.
You will provide data modelling and data technology advice to architects, project teams, and the wider Orginisation as well as owning the creation, evolution, and governance of specific areas of data architecture as delegated by the Chief Information and Data Architect.
LiverpoolPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- INSIDE IR35 - SC CLEARENCE REQUIRED
- Senior Data Architect - Emerging & Established Technologies
We are looking for a BI Developer to join this exciting Financial Services retail business in Liverpool that has a large amount of projects and extra work load on the horizon due to growth in their Market
West LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,500
- Growing business based in Liverpool
- Established brand name - great employer
To provide business with sufficient quality information to enable it to improve customer service, increase profitability and reduce costs.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Improve customer service, increase profitability and reduce costs
- SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, Crystal, VBA,
Our client based in central London is looking for a BI Developer.
BromsgrovePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
We are seeking a Business Analytics Analyst to join the Group Business Analytics team of a large Bromsgrove based Retail company. The role reports into the Head of Group Business Analytics and involves the development, maintenance and running of planning and wider reporting tools across the business including Excel and Qlik.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- This role is perfect for those with a keen passion for systems with Excel
- Need to be commecrially focused working alongside a high performing finance team
A leading e-commerce company seeks a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst with strong communication skills who is confident in engaging with the business and has a thirst to develop their technical ability to join their Business Intelligence team.
- Great role for a Graduate to work for a leading e-commerce comapny!
- Excell, SQL, PowerBI, R, Google Analytics, Pythan and Statistics
This candidate can transform business and functional report requirements into a technical design and is able to build or transformate the required reports.
- International company, leader in its sector, based in Barcelona.
- Min 5 years of experience in Cognos design (10.2 or higher) and SQL.