Technology - Business Intelligence jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Business Intelligence jobs
- West LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,500
To provide business with sufficient quality information to enable it to improve customer service, increase profitability and reduce costs.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Improve customer service, increase profitability and reduce costs
- SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, Crystal, VBA,
Our client based in central London is looking for a BI Developer.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Lead BI Developer - MSBI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI.
My client, an international travel and tourism management company based in the City of London, seek to recruit a Team Leader/Manager with hands-on development skills to join the business.
BromsgrovePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Brand new role within a market leading international travel management brand.
- Microsoft BI - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI
We are seeking a Business Analytics Analyst to join the Group Business Analytics team of a large Bromsgrove based Retail company. The role reports into the Head of Group Business Analytics and involves the development, maintenance and running of planning and wider reporting tools across the business including Excel and Qlik.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- This role is perfect for those with a keen passion for systems with Excel
- Need to be commecrially focused working alongside a high performing finance team
A leading e-commerce company seeks a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst with strong communication skills who is confident in engaging with the business and has a thirst to develop their technical ability to join their Business Intelligence team.
- Great role for a Graduate to work for a leading e-commerce comapny!
- Excell, SQL, PowerBI, R, Google Analytics, Pythan and Statistics
This candidate can transform business and functional report requirements into a technical design and is able to build or transformate the required reports.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £65,000
- International company, leader in its sector, based in Barcelona.
- Min 5 years of experience in Cognos design (10.2 or higher) and SQL.
Progressive and innovative leading fashion retailer seek a number of Business Intelligence specialists to join their expanding team due to heavy investment in both traditional BI tools and Big Data technology.
- MicroStrategy specialist sought to join a forward thinking e-commerce business.
- MicroStrategy, Visualisation, Data Warehouse, MSBI, Big Data
The Data Warehouse Developer should have extensive experience in Data Warehouse development within a commercial environment. The Data Warehouse Developer will have worked with customers at all levels of business and it is vital that they can demonstrate having worked with these customers to gather requirements and translate them into solutions using the necessary skills.
ChertseyTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- Design and construct Data Warehouse elements in multiple ways to incorporate
- SSIS, T-SQL. MS SQL skills and DBA skills are essential
To provide the Line Manager of, and the Customer Service Department functions with key intelligence and insight around performance with regard to Purchasing Group's and key products
Strong Excel skills are essential, along with good communication skills
- Junior Busines Intelligence role
- Global Electronics Brand