Technology - CIO / IT Director jobs
6 Matching Jobs
CIO / IT Director jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
A new role has become available for a CTO, in an organisation that is putting technology and innovation at the heart of everything they do.
We're looking for a leader, who can take charge of the development, delivery and continual evolution of the technology strategy.
LeedsPermanent£140,000 - £150,000
- A highly visiable not-for-profit organisation
- Reporting directly to the Director of Operations
Group IT Director role - Ideally based in North of England
- International Business with UK HQ in the North
- IT Leader to deliver IT strategy inline with business requirements
Opportunity to work with a leadership team and shape IT strategy to enable business performance.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £100,000
- North West Based
- Opportunity to shape IT strategy within a successful business
An outstanding opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business as a Senior hire within Technology Consulting
ManchesterPermanent£100,000 - £115,000
- An excellent opportunity to play a role in developing our ERP practice
- A chance to fast-track your career in technology consulting!
The IT Director is responsible for the creation, delivery and execution of IT strategy for the European Operations. Ensuring IT services are delivered to the business in a responsive, reliable and secure manner. Controlling the expenditure of such services through the use of internal IT departments, other IT resources within the group, and strategic partners.
LondonPermanent£125,000 - £135,000
- Excellent Opportunity in an International Brand
- North West Based
Business Development Director - IT SERVICES (Public Sec) London
An excellent opportunity has arisen within an emergent IT firm based in London. Our client delivers software projects and innovative solutions to Public Sector clients in the UK. We specialise in delivering full cycle software development services to our customers. We have a team of experts in development, customisation and integration of complex enterprise-level solutions, advanced web and mobile applications, offering a well-balanced blend of technology skills, domain knowledge, hands-on experience, effective methodology and passion for IT. Our key focus areas include:
- Software Development Services
- IT Specialist Services
- Cloud Services &
- Maintenance & Support Services
- Software Development Services, New Business, Public Sector experience KEY
- Cloud Services, Tendors