Technology - CIO / IT Director jobs
6 Matching Jobs
CIO / IT Director jobs
- HerefordshirePermanent£10,000 - £120,000
Headquartered in Herefordshire, our client is a leading payments and fintech company with over 300 member of staff.
Southend-On-SeaPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- IT Director for £100m turnover business
- Attractive base salary, rural location and excellent company benefits
The CTO / Head of Technology is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organisational growth and to establish a technological vision for the organisation and group leading the company's technological development.
BirminghamPermanent£110,000 - £125,000
- Head of Technology / Chief Technology Officer
- Senior leadership team, Infrastructure, development
A large organisation with significant operations in the UK. They are a household name and would be an excellent addition to anyone's C.V. We therefore require candidates who have come from similar sized organisations, have experience of working as a senior IT leader / CTO/CIO/IT Director who can navigate the complexities and challenges that may arise.
- Global Iconic business
- Chance to work as a CTO on some of the most challenging and exciting IT projects
Senior IT Professional with experience from automotive industry and SAP implementation is wanted!
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- global IT responsibility
- international environment
As the CTO for an exciting start-up, this is a great opportunity to join two successful founders as the companies first tech hire.
- An exciting new startup seeking a founding CTO
- Co-founders with experience of building a successful tech business