Technology - Consultant/Project Manager jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Consultant/Project Manager jobs
- BristolTemporary£450 - £600 per day (£116,991 - £155,988)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG business as a Workday Functional Consultant based in Bristol on an initial 6 month contract.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £46,000
- Workday Functional Consultant - Extensive Workday knowledge essential
- Workday Functional Consultant - Specific Advanced Compensation experience vital
A large not-for-profit institution in the heart of Manchester, are looking for a Project Manager to assist in the delivery of large-budget Business and IT change initiatives. This is an opportunity to drive transformational change in a corporate environment.
- Great opportunity to take the lead on large budget, complex projects
- Central Manchester location and attractive package
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a thriving business in the leisure and entertainment industry, taking the lead on IT projects across multiple business functions. Would suit an experienced Project Manager with a background in large organisations.
BirminghamTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Exciting opportunity with a busy team to deliver on projects across the business
- Central Manchester location and great benefits
Work within the organisation to analyse the current requirements and processes before embarking on delivering Netsuite and devising the training plan to deliver to end users across EMEA. This is a fantastic end-to-end role for a Netsuite Implementation Consultant with an IT background delivering a key system with the likelihood of extension.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious charity in Birmingham
- Currently undergoing a major IT programme at present
This role is responsible for providing account and supplier relationship management of Global Property & Occupancy systems and liaising with internal stakeholders and SMEs to drive a program of continuous development and enhancement aligned to broader strategic initiatives.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- Financial Services
- Technical Lead
The Workday Services Transition Send Lead is required to have worked in a Workday implementation programme.
South East EnglandTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)
- An excellent opportunity in developing a global Workday Environment.
- A company that really does value its biggest asset...........YOU!
The HR Reporting Lead for the Workday Functional Solution will serve as the focal point for all reporting requirements created during the design and implementation phase of Workday. The Reporting Lead will analyse the outcome of the global process and localisation workshops, map all reporting requirements to standard Workday reports and reporting tools, and create the overall approach for the utilisation of Workday reports using standard Workday reporting tools.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- 12-18 month long term Workday Reporting Lead opportunity
- Interviews next week
My client is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of eCommerce projects to our clients.
City of LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- Based in London
- Engaging senior stakeholders and articulating Office 365 transformation concepts
- Defining the problem, vision and solution for the business and cultural change required to drive Office 365 technology transformation, and introducing new processes and procedures to ensure technology change is achieved
- Driving Office 365 innovation in IT functions as part of a large complex organisation
- Managing an Office 365 platform strategy within a complex environment
- Working with senior colleagues to deliver enterprise wide transformation change
- A global Charity require a Consulant to help deliver their Office 365 project.
- You will take them from post O365 migration to BAU/service delivery
Pre-Sales Consultant - Cloud ERP Solutions Provider (Home Based)
An opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant with experience of ERP solutions (Discrete Manufacturing) to join a leading cloud solutions company who are about to launch a new SaaS product in the UK aimed at the SME manufacturing market.
- Home based role for a niche cloud ERP system provider
- Be part of a new product launch in the UK that has seen huge succes in the US.