Technology - Consultant/Project Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Consultant/Project Manager jobs
- South East EnglandTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)
The HR Reporting Lead for the Workday Functional Solution will serve as the focal point for all reporting requirements created during the design and implementation phase of Workday. The Reporting Lead will analyse the outcome of the global process and localisation workshops, map all reporting requirements to standard Workday reports and reporting tools, and create the overall approach for the utilisation of Workday reports using standard Workday reporting tools.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- 12-18 month long term Workday Reporting Lead opportunity
- Interviews next week
My client is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of eCommerce projects to our clients.
City of LondonPermanent
- Based in London
This is a career-defining opportunity to join the premier Magento agency in the country. You'll be building ecommerce platforms for some of the biggest and best retailers in the world, working in a high-performing team and liaising directly with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
City of LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- Award winning Magento Agency - EMEA Partner of the Year
- Incredible opportunity for a DPM to join the leading Magento agency in the UK
- Engaging senior stakeholders and articulating Office 365 transformation concepts
- Defining the problem, vision and solution for the business and cultural change required to drive Office 365 technology transformation, and introducing new processes and procedures to ensure technology change is achieved
- Driving Office 365 innovation in IT functions as part of a large complex organisation
- Managing an Office 365 platform strategy within a complex environment
- Working with senior colleagues to deliver enterprise wide transformation change
- A global Charity require a Consulant to help deliver their Office 365 project.
- You will take them from post O365 migration to BAU/service delivery
Pre-Sales Consultant - Cloud ERP Solutions Provider (Home Based)
An opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant with experience of ERP solutions (Discrete Manufacturing) to join a leading cloud solutions company who are about to launch a new SaaS product in the UK aimed at the SME manufacturing market.
- Home based role for a niche cloud ERP system provider
- Be part of a new product launch in the UK that has seen huge succes in the US.