Technology - CRM jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
We require a CRM Lead with MS Dynamics 2013 Experience. Michael Page Technology acts on an exclusive basis on behalf of it's client , based in Central London with Newly appointed offices opposite Hyde Park.
NottinghamTemporary£425 - £500
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in its sector
- A company that really does value its biggest asset...........YOU!
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy public sector organisation in a key CRM delivery as part of a wider two year programme of work.
HarlowPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a public sector body at an exciting time
- Key role within a 2 year programme of work to revolutionise the organisation
The Salesforce System Administrator is the owner and administrator of the SalesForce.com database and application environment within the UK Higher Education Managed Services team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- SalesForce Administrator
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the implementation and embedding the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and any other CRM systems within the business, providing support and training as required to move the business on to Dynamics within the duration of the contract and providing any documentation to support ongoing use into the future.
- Part time- fixed term contract. Work life balance
- Dynamics CRM opportunity- Central London