Technology - CRM jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
A global Professional Services Client seeks a lead SharePoint Administrator based in London. As the SharePoint Administrator, you will manage the administration, development and support of new and existing SharePoint and Office 365 environments, ensuring they are in line with best practice.
AberdeenPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Shape and lead the administration of SharePoint across the business
- Utilise both SharePoint On-prem and SharePoint Online
The purpose of this role is to act as the system administrator and co-ordinator for our clients member system requirements, principally through the Microsoft Dynamics based CRM system, but also for other system and data management requirements.
- reputable organisation
- great exposure to the wider sector
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and progress your career
Full turnkey provider in commercial fit out
The Internal Sales coordinator will primarily focus on managing the internal sales process with the emphasis on the company CRM system.
NottinghamTemporary£425 - £500
- Database expert required
- Good career progression opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy public sector organisation in a key CRM delivery as part of a wider two year programme of work.
HarlowPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a public sector body at an exciting time
- Key role within a 2 year programme of work to revolutionise the organisation
The Salesforce System Administrator is the owner and administrator of the SalesForce.com database and application environment within the UK Higher Education Managed Services team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- SalesForce Administrator
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the implementation and embedding the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and any other CRM systems within the business, providing support and training as required to move the business on to Dynamics within the duration of the contract and providing any documentation to support ongoing use into the future.
- Part time- fixed term contract. Work life balance
- Dynamics CRM opportunity- Central London