Technology - Data Analysis jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Data Analysis jobs
- PrestonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
We are looking for a Data Analyst & Database Administrator to join the team based in Preston
City of LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Healthcare sector business
- medium sized organisation
Our client is a very exciting, expanding media agency who are looking for a diligent and detail-oriented German speaking Junior Analyst to work with us on projects for one of our flagship eCommerce clients. This contract is initially 3 months, however there is a strong chance this could extend further until the end of the year.
LondonTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Remote or Office based contract for Media Agency
- Media Agency based in London
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management applications. You will be ensuring high performance, security and reliability.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity
- Well known global company
Great opportunity to support reporting for a growing spin off business in the Financial sector based out of Central Birmingham. The successful candidate will use Microsoft SQL reporting Service and Excel VBA to create insights used to manage and develop the product portfolio and monitor output.
West LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Fantastic opportunity for a strong Data Analyst to create vital reporting
- Great start up culture with strong financial backing and plans to grow this year
My client are looking for an insight analyst who can support their retail operations via the use of data from sources such as EPOS as well as identifying trends to improve retail performance
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Global media firm with a retail based start up style arm
- Exciting role for a talented analyst to support retail operations with analytics
CRM Data Analyst - SQL, Python, R
My client in the City of London a leading entertainment media & gaming organisation based in the heart of London, are experiencing a period of rapid growth within their already established Business Intelligence team. They are creating a number of brand new roles for talented individuals in the Data, CRM and BI space to join them on their data journey.
LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Fantastic opportunity to learn Python and R.
- Exciting organisation with generous bonus scheme and company benefits.
We are looking for a technical and operations driven professional to join a global organisation that sits at the very top of their field. In this role you will be part of the Operations team and will use your experience in data analysis, reporting and problem solving to support the operations function within the team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- London Based Position in Data/ Operations Team
- Temporary position based in London
This is an very exciting opportunity working for a leading Insurance company in London. They are looking for an experienced claims analyst with good MI experience to join their team. This is an urgent requirement and therefore they are in search of someone who can hit the ground running, so therefore industry experience is imperative.
WiltshirePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Leading Insurance company
- Exciting role with good career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading supply chain organisation as a Reporting Analyst based in Wiltshire and near Bristol
LeicestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Reporting Analyst - Reporting/Reports creation/Data Analysis
- Reporting Analyst - Excel & VBA
This MI and Data Analyst position in Leicestershire will be responsible for the execution and improvement of inventory planning and policies in a complex distribution network that includes 100,000+ product lines in one distribution centre that service customers and in-network replenishment to 50+ local branches.
- review and analyse significant amounts of planning data to perform gap analysis
- identify root causes and implement inventory plannig enhancements