Technology - Data Analysis jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Data Analysis jobs
- WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading supply chain organisation as a Data Analyst based in Wiltshire
- Data Analyst - managing and analysing large volume, reporting
- Data Analyst - Strong comms, presentation skills, Excel & PowerPoint
Data Analyst - Professional Services - Lancashire - MS SQL, Excel, Data Mining
Based in Lancashire, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to join a close-knit, energetic team, supporting the marketing and management teams to drive forward company growth.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- A dynamic and fun worknig environment
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
I am currently working with one of the fastest growing energy analytic company. My client is looking for an intellectual and commercially aware data analyst to come in to their exciting team of data scientists. They have a few exciting projects coming up which means that they are looking to grow the size of their team.
City of LondonPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Great opportunity
- Based at the heart of London
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst based near London Bridge.
- A fast paced business
- A business based near to London Bridge
Our client is looking for a Reporting Analyst.
MarlowPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- A great business based in Wombourne
- An exciting role
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist based in Marlow.
NewburyPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- A fast paced business based in Marlow
- An exceptional opportunity
A fast paced growing business with a global presence are looking for a Data Analyst.
City of WestminsterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A great organisation
- A global presence
Our client is looking for a Data and Analytics Manager based near to Westminster in Central London.
LeicesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A great opprtunity
- A great opportunity to shape a business
Our Building and Construction client are recruiting a Data Operations Manager to join their business
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Our Building and Trade business are recruiting a Data Operations Manager
- Our client are a Building and Trade business based in Leicester
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a fast growing fintech company who are currently performing very well. The role for the data analyst is to pull internal and external data using SQL and tableau. Working alongside a couple of other data analysts and directly reporting to the IT manager.
- Fast growing exciting team
- Great potential for career progression