Technology - Data Analysis jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Data Analysis jobs
- LeicestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
This MI and Data Analyst position in Leicestershire will be responsible for the execution and improvement of inventory planning and policies in a complex distribution network that includes 100,000+ product lines in one distribution centre that service customers and in-network replenishment to 50+ local branches.
LeicestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- review and analyse significant amounts of planning data to perform gap analysis
- identify root causes and implement inventory plannig enhancements
My logistics distribution and supply chain client based in Leicestershire are looking to appoint an SQL VBA developer and report writer to help in the demand planning and inventory planning teams produce good MI reports
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- developing automated processes using SQL and VBA
- Using BI and MI tools to creat readable analytic reports
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a fast growing fintech company who are currently performing very well. The role for the data analyst is to pull internal and external data using SQL and tableau. Working alongside a couple of other data analysts and directly reporting to the IT manager.
North LondonPermanent£54,000 - £58,000
- Fast growing exciting team
- Great potential for career progression
Our client is a global brand based in North London looking for a Product Manager- Data Lead- Consumer.
WorcesterTemporary£325 - £400
- Product Manager- Data Lead- Consumer
- An amazing business
Great opportunity to work as a Data Analyst (IR35) on a business changing new system implementation & data migration project in the public sector.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting project in the public sector delivering a major data migration project
- ****INSIDE IR35****
Our client has an exciting opportunity to work at our headquarters in Richmond within the Information Management Team. We have invested in a range of technologies to deliver automated marketing, reporting, insights and data visualisation in order to develop our understanding and be much more responsive to our customers' needs.
West LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst
- A fast paced growing business
My client are looking for an insight analyst who can support their retail operations via the use of data from sources such as EPOS as well as identifying trends to improve retail performance
BrentfordTemporary£180 - £205 per day (£46,796 - £53,296)
- Global media firm with a retail based start up style arm
- Exciting role for a talented analyst to support retail operations with analytics
Data Analyst x2 (with SAP experience). Support the global material data processes with accurate creation of global material data. Work with business users to ensure correct global materials are assigned and used in the business
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- great opportunity
- commercial pharma company
I am seeking an Excel VBA Modeller to join this large UK retail business analytics team at their Head offices in the Birmingham area. You will be reporting into the FD and be heavily involved in a high performing finance team and will be seen as the Excel, VBA and systems expert.
- Develop, maintain and support a number of reporting tools across the business
- Commercially focused Excel reporting role in a high performing finance team