Technology - Database Administration / Development jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Database Administration / Development jobs
- CamdenPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
Our client is looking for a SQL DBA based near to Kings Cross in Central London.
They are looking for a database administrator to join the Data Team has part of the digital transformation taking place.
They requires a talented DBA with technical and strategic experience in delivering database services across a hybrid environment.
ManchesterPermanent£36,000 - £39,000
- A great business looking for a SQL DBA
- A brand new role
We are looking for a SQL Database Administrator for the top employer in Greater Manchester
BoltonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Great opportunity to step into a SQL DBA role
- great employer with excellent work life offering
Based at the company head office near Bolton, this role sits within the Business Intelligence function and is key to the operation of the business as a whole. The role report to the BI Manager and will act as the go to person for that role.
ExeterTemporary£275 - £350 per day (£71,495 - £90,993)
- Fast growing private equity backed business
- Exciting sector with hi tech offering
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities organisation as a SQL Developer based in Exeter on an initial 6 month contract.
WorcestershirePermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- SQL Developer - Strong SSIS/SSRS skills essential
- SQL Developer - Minimum 2 years SQL Development experience vital
Large Public Sector Organisation seeking Database Administrator to work within their offices in Worcester. You will provide specialist technical support and solutions development capability with regards to the current designated database systems and relevant application software.
BristolTemporary£500 - £500 per day (£129,990)
- Looking for Experienced Database Administrator
- Working for one of the largest Public Sector bodies in the country.
£500 Per Day
- SAS Developer
As a result of their continued growth and success, our client are seeking talented and experienced Developers to join their team.
This business boasts a friendly, collaborative work environment that encourages collaboration amongst its employees to help shape the future of software and technical processes.
- Do you have 3+ years Java commercial development experience?
- Do you have a genuine passion for programming?