Technology - Database Administration / Development jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Database Administration / Development jobs
Michael Page is working with a reputable education institution in the Birmingham area to recruit a new SQL Database Administrator (DBA) to join a growing IT function.
- Fast-growing IT function within a reputable organisation in the Midlands.
- SQL Server 2008 / 2012, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL
A Data Analyst is required for very ambitious and growing maintenance contractor.
Given the scope for further growth on top of their already strong client base this role offers excellent career progression opportunities.
ManchesterTemporary£250 - £330
- A successful and growing maintenance contractor - affordable housing
- Seeking an ambitious Data Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst based in Manchester.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Top tier retail client requires SQL Database Administrator - SQL Server / High Availability to join their team.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading retail brand seeks highly skilled SQL Server DBA
- SQL Server, AlwaysOn - HA, Performance Tuning, MSBI Tools
Our Property and Housing client are recruiting for a Business Data Analyst to join their Birmingham business
Stoke on TrentTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Our Property and Housing client are recruiting a Business Data Analyst
- Our client are a global Propery and Housing business based in Birmingham
We have a logistics company in Stoke on Trent looking for a C# .Net Developer for an initial 3 months contract
WarwickshirePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- ASP.Net MVC development with Entity Framework
- Develping both front end and back end applications
Our Financial Services client are recruiting for a SQL BI Developer to join their Warwickshire business
- Our Financial Services client are recruiting for a SQL BI Developer
- Our client are a large Financial Services business basd in Warwickshire
As a result of their continued growth and success, our client are seeking talented and experienced Developers to join their team.
This business boasts a friendly, collaborative work environment that encourages collaboration amongst its employees to help shape the future of software and technical processes.
- Do you have 3+ years Java commercial development experience?
- Do you have a genuine passion for programming?