Technology - Database Administration / Development jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Database Administration / Development jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £33,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing IT function and develop skills in SQL Server and MS Access for a well-respected client based in the City of London.
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity for SQL & Access Developer to join growing team
- SQL Server, SSMS, Access, Databases
Our client is currently recruiting for the role of an graduate DBA.
- A brand new position
- Fast paced organisation in which you can make a real difference
A Data Analyst is required for very ambitious and growing maintenance contractor.
Given the scope for further growth on top of their already strong client base this role offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- A successful and growing maintenance contractor - affordable housing
- Seeking an ambitious Data Analyst
As a result of their continued growth and success, our client are seeking talented and experienced Developers to join their team.
This business boasts a friendly, collaborative work environment that encourages collaboration amongst its employees to help shape the future of software and technical processes.
- Do you have 3+ years Java commercial development experience?
- Do you have a genuine passion for programming?