Technology - Database Administration / Development jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Database Administration / Development jobs
- CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £35,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation near Cardiff as a Systems Analyst.
CamdenPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Systems Analyst - ERP, SQL, Reporting, Data Migration
- Systems Analyst - Junior candidates considered/upskilling
Our client is looking for a SQL DBA based near to Kings Cross in Central London.
They are looking for a database administrator to join the Data Team has part of the digital transformation taking place.
They requires a talented DBA with technical and strategic experience in delivering database services across a hybrid environment.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A great business looking for a SQL DBA
- A brand new role
My client is looking for a SQL DBA based in central London. This is a brand new role for a very exciting organisation.
ExeterTemporary£275 - £350 per day (£71,495 - £90,993)
- A fast paced finance business in central london
- A great business with substantial growth
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities organisation as a SQL Developer based in Exeter on an initial 6 month contract.
- SQL Developer - Strong SSIS/SSRS skills essential
- SQL Developer - Minimum 2 years SQL Development experience vital
As a result of their continued growth and success, our client are seeking talented and experienced Developers to join their team.
This business boasts a friendly, collaborative work environment that encourages collaboration amongst its employees to help shape the future of software and technical processes.
- Do you have 3+ years Java commercial development experience?
- Do you have a genuine passion for programming?