Technology - Enterprise Architecture jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Enterprise Architecture jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
JD Edwards Architect / Business Systems Architect / Solutions Architect / JD Edwards / JDE / Database Administration / Manchester / North West
Our client, a global organisation based in Manchester, require a Business Systems Architect with strong JD Edwards skills.
KentPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Global organisation looking for a JD Edwards Business Systems Architect.
- Are your a Business Systems Architect with JD Edwards skills and experience?
The successful Enterprise Architect will be a highly technical individual with strong Applications Development and Infrastructure design and build. Along with the ability to work closely with the Business and IT Management teams to develop and maintain a progressive and scalable technology platform that is future proof and meets the needs of the Business.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Enterprise Architect - Infrastructure, Development
- Enterprise Architect - Public Sector
IT Architect - Technical Lead
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of technical aspects of delivering changes to the Front Office (FO) suite of systems. The role reports to the Head of the global delivery hub and is intended to provide technical leadership for the delivery of all items within the FO pipeline.
WembleyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- it architect, technical lead, infrastructure
Responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
LondonTemporary£600 - £600 per day (£155,988)
- Enterprise Architect, data
- Enterprise Architect, Public Sector
Security Solution Architect
£600 per day
WembleyPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Security Solution Architect
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
- enterprise architect
- IT architecture models
To ensure IT solutions are aligned to the business needs of the organisation.
Work cooperatively and flexibly with colleagues in a high performing team taking responsibility for achieving IT architectural goals and alignment with the business.
- Heads of Departments
- All 3rd parties providing IT services direct to the business (internal and external)
- Handling agents and other third parties operating across the Group
Scale and complexity
- Serves 3 business units interacting with Heads of Dept across all business units
- Accountable for a portfolio of information technologies across the business
- Travel & Tourism