Technology - Enterprise Architecture jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Enterprise Architecture jobs
- EalingPermanent£80,000 - £86,000
Lead Enterprise Architect to help build and drive a digital transformation to lead a team of architects using your extensive technical & digital experience. You will build relationships and drive real change from how we operate in the workplace
LondonTemporary£600 - £600 per day (£155,988)
- Enterprise architect, digital
- azure, 365
Senior Solutions Architect
£600 Per day
KentPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Senior Solutions Architect
The successful Enterprise Architect will be a highly technical individual with strong Applications Development and Infrastructure design and build. Along with the ability to work closely with the Business and IT Management teams to develop and maintain a progressive and scalable technology platform that is future proof and meets the needs of the Business.
OxfordshirePermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Enterprise Architect - Infrastructure, Development
- Enterprise Architect - Public Sector
Solutions / Enterprise Architect for a global leader on an IT transformation -The Architect is a member of the Group IT team, reporting to the IT Director and working closely with the IT leadership group, project teams and senior business leaders.
BicesterPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- enterprise architecture, applications
- solution architect, application architect
Solution / Enterprise Architect - Applications - The Solutions Architect will ensure that IT is aligned to the business strategy and will create / maintain the roadmap and plan to deliver the IT Strategy. This role must assure the integrity of enterprise architecture and will be critical to the delivery of the IT Transformation Programme.
- solutions architect, enterprise architect
To ensure IT solutions are aligned to the business needs of the organisation.
Work cooperatively and flexibly with colleagues in a high performing team taking responsibility for achieving IT architectural goals and alignment with the business.
- Heads of Departments
- All 3rd parties providing IT services direct to the business (internal and external)
- Handling agents and other third parties operating across the Group
Scale and complexity
- Serves 3 business units interacting with Heads of Dept across all business units
- Accountable for a portfolio of information technologies across the business
- Travel & Tourism