Technology - ERP jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- EnglandPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
WE WILL SPONSOR NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM THE USA OR ASIA
The successful candidate will receive training as part of our clients commitment to personal development, but will be
expected to bring strong knowledge of developing scripted solutions for ERP finance systems.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- An excellent opportunity to play a role in developing our NetSuite practice
- WE WILL SPONSOR NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM THE USA OR ASIA
As a result of significant investments in the team this is a fast-moving, dynamic part of us which will suit individuals who want to fast-track their career in technology consulting, who are keen to make an impact and who would like to work with the latest business technologies such as Cloud computing/SaaS
WE WILL SPONSOR NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM THE USA OR ASIA IF CONSIDERING A RELOCATION TO THE UK
NorthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- SPONSORING NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM USA OR ASIA
- New Year, New Career. Candidates can be sponsored from the USA/Asia
- As the Group MRP System Coordinator, you will be joining an organisation with the view to implementing an MRP System across the Group.
- You will take full ownership of the MRP System deployment, managing the process from start-to-finish, ultimately becoming the super-user and expert within the business.
- You will be involved in training staff in best practice, and optimising best use of the new system.
West LondonPermanent£48,000 - £58,000
- You will be joining an established, multi-million pound manufacturing business.
- You will take ownership of Group-wide MRP System deployment and support.
Are you an ambitious, ERP-focussed Business Analyst looking for your next challenge in developing your profile as an IT leader?
I am looking for a dynamic, ERP-focussed Senior Business Analyst with a strong finance background to join a world-leading FMCG brand, based in the heart of West London.
LondonTemporary£575 - £600 per day (£149,489 - £155,988)
- ERP - JDE, Infor | Strong finance knowledge
- Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager, Vendor Management
New exciting long term AX 7 functional role. Ideally warehouse/ trade& Logistics experience on AX7
- New exciting AX 7 functional role. Ideally warehouse/ trade& Logistics
- Premier client in London
We are looking for a Project Lead (m/f) ERP Integration within Finance, who has launched an ERP System within a Finance & Controlling Department in a pan European scope.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- A global industrial Company
- Talented Expert (m/f) ERP Integration within Finance
The role requires an experienced Contracts Manager to provide contractual and commercial support to high value contract negotiations and to strengthen the function's existing processes.
LincolnshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Brand New Role reporting into C-level
- Great opportunity to contribute to a new business
A Global FMCG organisation is looking for a Dynamics ERP Specialist to join their business to help them grow and develop their IT function. You will be working across a number of areas within the business with the pipeline of projects expanding.
- Specialists wihtin the MS Dynamics Space
- Global well known FMCG organisatino