Technology - ERP jobs
13 Matching Jobs
- LeicesterTemporary£300 - £400
Fantastic opportunity for a SAP project Manager to deliver a major IT cut-over project that will migrate the operation from a legacy system to SAP.
TamworthPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic 6 month opportunity to own and drive a SAP migration
- Huge, global organisation experiencing consistent growth
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global logistics business in a brand-new role.
- Due to ongoing growth, they are now recruiting for a junior-level ERP Support Technician to work alongside their IT Manager out of their site near Tamworth.
- Working for a global logistics firm based in North Birmingham
- A brand-new support role, specialising in support of their bespoke WMS
To ensure our clients future global growth is in a uniform, aligned and scalable way, they are embarking at an operational level to develop their processes, technology and products. To achieve growth in the manner described, a critical success factor is the continued improvement and further deployment of their ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (NAV). This is an exciting time to join our client as they embark on an upgrade of their ERP system and roll out to global offices.
HampshirePermanent£85,000 - £90,000
- Client is looking for an experienced ERP & NAV Consultant
- Whilst the role is based in Dundee, client is open to remotley based candidates
A major client of ours provides an outstanding opportunity for a SAP BPC lead on a greenfield implementation on a full time basis.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- An opportunity for a SAP BPC lead on a greenfield implementation
- A global brand that can elevate your career
WE WILL SPONSOR NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM THE USA OR ASIA
The successful candidate will receive training as part of our clients commitment to personal development, but will be
expected to bring strong knowledge of developing scripted solutions for ERP finance systems.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- An excellent opportunity to play a role in developing our NetSuite practice
- WE WILL SPONSOR NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM THE USA OR ASIA
You would be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of MS Dynamics AX 2012 with significant experience implementing financial accounting or ERP systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a rapidly-growing Dynamics practice and play an important role in its ongoing development and success
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- New year, New Career and a chance to be apart of this leading AX Gold Partner
- A chance to fast-track your career in an AX environment
As a result of significant investments in the team this is a fast-moving, dynamic part of us which will suit individuals who want to fast-track their career in technology consulting, who are keen to make an impact and who would like to work with the latest business technologies such as Cloud computing/SaaS
WE WILL SPONSOR NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM THE USA OR ASIA IF CONSIDERING A RELOCATION TO THE UK
NorthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- SPONSORING NETSUITE CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS FROM USA OR ASIA
- New Year, New Career. Candidates can be sponsored from the USA/Asia
- As the Group MRP System Coordinator, you will be joining an organisation with the view to implementing an MRP System across the Group.
- You will take full ownership of the MRP System deployment, managing the process from start-to-finish, ultimately becoming the super-user and expert within the business.
- You will be involved in training staff in best practice, and optimising best use of the new system.
West LondonPermanent£48,000 - £58,000
- You will be joining an established, multi-million pound manufacturing business.
- You will take ownership of Group-wide MRP System deployment and support.
Are you an ambitious, ERP-focussed Business Analyst looking for your next challenge in developing your profile as an IT leader?
I am looking for a dynamic, ERP-focussed Senior Business Analyst with a strong finance background to join a world-leading FMCG brand, based in the heart of West London.
- ERP - JDE, Infor | Strong finance knowledge
- Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager, Vendor Management