Technology - ERP jobs
19 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
Our Manufacturing and Production client are recruiting for an ERP Analyst to join their Birmingham business
West MidlandsTemporary£475 - £550
- Our Manufacturing and Production client are recruiting an ERP Analyst
- Our Manufacturing and Production client are based in Birmingham
The successful candidate will be required to own the Risk and Controls matrix relating to a significant overseas expansion programme. This is a vital SAP controls lead position based out of the West Midlands which is essential to ensure lessons learnt from previous programmes are delivered and strong governance is the output.
Milton KeynesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic opportuntiy to own major delivery in overseas expansion project.
- Key role within the IT team to ensure strong SAP governance is delivered
An opportunity for an experienced ERP Systems Analyst, who must have in depth experience of Epicor ERP in a manufacturing / production environment, to assist this global business with their Epicor implementation.
LondonTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- An all encompassing ERP Systems Analyst Role
- In depth experience of Epicor ERP is essential
Dynamics AX Project Manager- London - 6 month contract £ 450 / day
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity to play a lead role in developing our Ax Environment
- Premier brand and excellent environment
We are currently working for a multinational brand name who are recruiting for a Financial Systems Manager for their Leeds office. This is a great opportunity to take part in a project that will expose you to some cutting edge and industry leading systems.
NottinghamPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Be involved in a business critical systems project roll out
- Major multi national brand business
This role will manage the post-sales process including extensive communication with clients at C-Level to ensure the information is gathered and the correct scope is created to prepare for a successful implementation. You will also lead new customers through the required training and get involved with regular meetings to ensure any issues are swiftly resolved.
NottinghamPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Managing the Pos-Sales ERP Process
- Working with the Business to Deliver
This role will manage the pre-sales process including qualification, RFI, RFP, proposal and demonstration stages; handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation support teams. You will engage in client discovery sessions to design and deliver custom functional / technical demonstrations of the ERP software.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Managing the pre-sales ERP process
- Working with the business to deliver
You would be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of MS Dynamics AX 2012 with significant experience implementing financial accounting or ERP systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a rapidly-growing Dynamics practice and play an important role in its ongoing development and success
LeicesterTemporary£300 - £400
- New year, New Career and a chance to be apart of this leading AX Gold Partner
- A chance to fast-track your career in an AX environment
Fantastic opportunity for a SAP project Manager to deliver a major IT cut-over project that will migrate the operation from a legacy system to SAP.
TamworthPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic 6 month opportunity to own and drive a SAP migration
- Huge, global organisation experiencing consistent growth
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global logistics business in a brand-new role.
- Due to ongoing growth, they are now recruiting for a junior-level ERP Support Technician to work alongside their IT Manager out of their site near Tamworth.
- Working for a global logistics firm based in North Birmingham
- A brand-new support role, specialising in support of their bespoke WMS