Technology - Infrastructure Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Infrastructure Management jobs
- WinchesterPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
As a Management Accountant reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you'll provide key support in the production of management accounts and all related reporting requirements for selected business unit or corporate areas and in collation of group results.
South West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Management Accountant required for large communications business in Hampshire
- Fast-paced business with fantastic career progression oppertunities
IT Operations Manager to lead the Operations team and be responsible for the IT infrastructure and internal IT support.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Head of IT Operations, housing
- infrastructure and service desk support
I am currently working for a national and international FMCG company who are looking for an Infrastructure Manager. This role requires a high potential individual who can lead key infrastructure projects and manage small team.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- IT Infrastructure projects, Networks, Windows, AD, Virtualisation, Cloud servers
- Working for an FMCG company based in the heart of London
Our Transport and Rail client are currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Manager to join their Birmingham business.
- Our client are currently recruiting for a IT Infrastructure Manager
- Our client are a Transport organisation based in Birmingham