Technology - Infrastructure Management jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Infrastructure Management jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical IT Infrastructure Services Manager to join a leading brand as part of their talented IT function.
- The role will be an equal split of both managerial and hands-on technical responsibilities, giving you the chance to lead a team, but also maintain hands-on expert knowledge of the latest industry-leading technologies.
- This is a senior-level position, where you will become part of the IT leadership team, and have the platform to eventually progress into a Head of Technology / Head of IT role within the organisation.
WinchesterPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- You will be joining a globally recognisable brand and market leading business.
- Leading a talented Infrastructure team, covering Hosted Network Services.
As a Management Accountant reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you'll provide key support in the production of management accounts and all related reporting requirements for selected business unit or corporate areas and in collation of group results.
- Management Accountant required for large communications business in Hampshire
- Fast-paced business with fantastic career progression oppertunities