Technology - Infrastructure jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise-level IT Infrastructure Manager to join a leading hospitality business, with a prestigious brand, as part of their talented IT function.
- The role will be a split of both managerial and hands-on technical infrastructure responsibilities, giving you the chance to lead a team, but also maintain hands-on expert knowledge of the latest industry-leading technologies.
- This is a senior-level position, where you will become part of the IT leadership team, and have the platform to progress into a Head of Technology / Head of IT role within the organisation.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Enterprise-level infrastructure environment leading a talented team of enginners
- Projects will include Office365 deployment, and Cloud migration to Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation as a Wintel Analyst based in Swindon
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Wintel Analyst - 2nd/3rd Line
- Wintel Analyst - Windows Technology
The role of an Infrastructure Analyst within this organisation, based in Derbyshire is to be able to provide operational support for the organisations infrastructure environment ensuring maximum systems availability. To ensure that the infrastructure environment is stable, secure and free from external threats and to perform and document network & server upgrades and installations, system patches, software upgrades & systems maintenance.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Infrastructure Analyst working alongside team to help organisation flourish!
- Team-Based Envrionment working together to produce outstanding results.
Working with a small infrastructure team, the successful candidate will help to maintain, support and upgrade the businesses infrastructure estate looking after around 300 users across multiple sites.
The business is an multiple faction outsourcing company, especially focused upon business services such as HR & IT predominately.
WarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer working within heavy Windows environment.
- Remote/Onsite supporting multi-site users (internal & external)
3rd Line Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Server Engineer - Warrington (Security Cleared)
O365 and Cloud (Azure), Virtualisation (VMware / Hyper V), Storage (Local SAN and Cloud), Active Directory, Windows OS (Server and client), Network (LAN / WAN / MPLS)
Be responsible for supporting the design, and execution of the build and configuration of the server and network infrastructure
MaidenheadPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Build and configure a new infrastructure
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Server Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a specialist across Windows Desktop infrastructure. As the Windows Technical Lead, you will be the Technical Lead authority within the Group Infrastructure Desktop team.
As the SME for the Windows and Desktop environment, you will be responsible for service and operational improvements as well as acting as a technical escalation point for vendors and the service delivery manager.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
- Lead technical authority within the desktop team
- Global logisitics firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-billion pound business as they go through an exciting period of transition within their forward-thinking IT function out of their central Birmingham HQ. As the successful candidate for the IT Infrastructure Engineer role, you will have a strong level of enterprise-level experience with Microsoft SCCM 2012 and hands-on deployment and support of Office365.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- One of the best-known hospitality brands in the UK | A billion-pound business
- Infrastructure support of: SCCM 2012 | Office365 | McAfee | Microsoft WSUS
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has implemented and managed Microsoft Office 365 and has completed a cloud migration (Azure, AWS, etc). Candidate applying for this role must have strong team leadership experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is aspiring to become an Infrastructure Manager.
North West LondonPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- VMware, Windows Server, O365, Azure, AWS, AD, Leading a small team
- Working for a leading property and construction company based in London
Working as an Infrastructure Networks Engineer to develop, maintain and support the group IT Infrastructure. Candidate must be able to create, design and develop technical solutions.
WiltshireTemporary£225 - £275
- Citrix XenApp, VMWare, Exchange, Server, Cisco, Switching, Networking, SAN
- Working as a lead Engineer based in the heart of North West London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supply chain organisation as an Infrastructure Desktop Engineer on an initial 3 month contract based in Wiltshire
- Infrastructure Desktop Engineer - 2nd/3rd Line Support
- Infrastructure Desktop Engineer - BAU & Projects