Technology - Infrastructure jobs
23 Matching Jobs
- SalfordPermanent£39,000 - £46,000
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Senior Storage Engineer / VMWare / EMC / SAN / Virtualisation / Red Hat
My client is seeking someone with experience managing Storage Area Networks with a virtualised server environment to work in a multiskilled operations team
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Work with brand new technology across dual data centres
- Permanent opportunity to manage the storage area networks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation as a Wintel Analyst based in Swindon
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Wintel Analyst - Hyper V experience essential
- Wintel Analyst - Strong technical background vital
We are looking for an IT Linux Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Working for a Start up trading firm based in the heart of London
- Looking for a Linux engineer to own and Manager the current IT Infrastructure
We are looking to recruit a Unix / HP-UX Consultant with good skills in Oracle 9i to work on an initial 3 month contract - this is highly likely to extend. The ideal candidate will have worked in an enterprise I.T environment before and be able to work in high pressure fast paced environment.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- HP-UX / Unix Skills Required
- Large I.T Team with high profile project
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute IT Infrastructure Team Lead who has implemented and managed VMware and Windows Servers. Candidate applying for this role must come from a strong Wintel background. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is aspiring to become an Infrastructure team leader.
WarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- VMware, Windows Server, Exchange 2010, Active Directory, Scripting, Networking
- Working for a global Investment firm in the heart of London
3rd Line Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Server Engineer / Azure / Cloud / Office 365 / Virtualisation Network / Warrington
This is a great opportunity to support the design, and execute the build and configuration of the server and network infrastructure
This person will be responsible for ensuring the IT Server and Network infrastructure supports business need, and remains complaint with IT policies
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Be a part of establishing a new infrastructure
- Excellent salary and benefits for a permanent role
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Technical Architect / Azure / O365 / Cloud
This role will be responsible for leading the project life-cycle and transition to Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365
New MaldenPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Permanent opportunity for a Technical Architect
- Lead on a Cloud transformation project
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure focused Project Manager within a global travel firm. Based from South West London, you will take ownership of and deliver a resilient IT Infrastructure for a new building project. This will include relocation of SAN, Servers and communication links.
You will be responsible for the tactical day-to-day aspects of discovery, documentation and delivery of business IT projects.
DoncasterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Take ownership and deliver infrastructure for a new building
- Global travel firm, work with the latest technology
Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Engineer / VMWare Engineer / Windows Server / VOIP / Leeds / Sheffield / Hull
This role is responsible for providing infrastructure design, implementation, testing and production handover within a framework of projects designed to remediate the organisation's IT
East LondonPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Infrastructure Engineer / VMWare Engineer
- Commutable from Sheffield, Hull and Leeds
Working as an IT Infrastructure Manager to maintain and improve the IT Infrastructure delivery. As the Business continues to expand across UK and Europe, therefore an opportunity for a candidate to come in and work on exciting new IT projects and manage a small team of Engineers.
- Windows Server 2012, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, SQL Server
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation based in East End of London