Technology - Infrastructure jobs
26 Matching Jobs
- West MidlandsTemporary£325 - £400 per day (£84,494 - £103,992)
Currently seeking a Network Engineer for a well established brand based in the West Midlands. Needed for 6 months, £350.00 per day, outside IR35.
NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Network Engineer role based in West Midlands - 6 Month role
- Helping with a move of business, £350 day rate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-reputable and well-established educational institute based in the East Midlands. The organisation have a highly talented team of 3rd Line Engineers, are are now expanding the team with a vacancy for a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer with a strong infrastructure background in Microsoft stack technologies such as Windows Server 2012/2016 and Hyper V.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- This is a unique chance to join an expanding educational institution's IT team.
- You will have exposure to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper V at a 3rd line level.
An exciting opportunity is available for a proven DevOps Engineer to join a growing team in Central London. Working with the latest technology base, you will provide technical input for design, development and systems integration whilst working with developers to ensure designs and technical deliverables meet project objectives.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Maintain uptime of infrastructure and applications
- Provide technical input for design, development and systems integration
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer, to provide end to end support and service integration of mobility solutions, particularly messaging systems such as MobileIron and Microsoft Exchange.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- VMWare, Windows Server, MDM, Exchange, Office 365, SQL Server, Remote access
- Working for a large property and contruction business based in London
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute IT Infrastructure Team Lead who has implemented and managed VMware and Windows Servers. Candidate applying for this role must come from a strong Wintel background. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is aspiring to become an Infrastructure team leader.
- VMware, Windows Server, Exchange 2010, Active Directory, Scripting, Networking
- Working for a global Investment firm in the heart of London
We are looking to recruit a Unix / HP-UX Consultant with good skills in Oracle 9i to work on an initial 3 month contract - this is highly likely to extend. The ideal candidate will have worked in an enterprise I.T environment before and be able to work in high pressure fast paced environment.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- HP-UX / Unix Skills Required
- Large I.T Team with high profile project
Responsible for driving profitability for the EMEA region, with great opportunities for development in a growing team.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for driving profitability for the EMEA region
- Opportunities for development in a growing team
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Senior Storage Engineer / VMWare / EMC / SAN / Virtualisation / Red Hat
My client is seeking someone with experience managing Storage Area Networks with a virtualised server environment to work in a multiskilled operations team
WarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Work with brand new technology across dual data centres
- Permanent opportunity to manage the storage area networks
3rd Line Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Server Engineer / Azure / Cloud / Office 365 / Virtualisation Network / Warrington
This is a great opportunity to support the design, and execute the build and configuration of the server and network infrastructure
This person will be responsible for ensuring the IT Server and Network infrastructure supports business need, and remains complaint with IT policies
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Be a part of establishing a new infrastructure
- Excellent salary and benefits for a permanent role
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Technical Architect / Azure / O365 / Cloud
This role will be responsible for leading the project life-cycle and transition to Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Permanent opportunity for a Technical Architect
- Lead on a Cloud transformation project