Technology - Infrastructure jobs
19 Matching Jobs
- WarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
3rd Line Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Server Engineer / Azure / Cloud / Office 365 / Virtualisation Network / Warrington
This is a great opportunity to support the design, and execute the build and configuration of the server and network infrastructure
This person will be responsible for ensuring the IT Server and Network infrastructure supports business need, and remains complaint with IT policies
Hemel HempsteadPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Be a part of establishing a new infrastructure
- Excellent salary and benefits for a permanent role
Based in Hemel Hempstead, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer to join this leading logistics firm. The role will involve supporting the existing infrastructure including server, storage, network, data and applications as well as project based work to improve and enhance the infrastructure environment.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Project focus with day to day business as usual work
- Broad range of Infrastructure technology
Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line Engineer / VMWare Engineer / Windows Server / VOIP / Leeds / Sheffield / Hull
This role is responsible for providing infrastructure design, implementation, testing and production handover within a framework of projects designed to remediate the organisation's IT
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Infrastructure Engineer / VMWare Engineer
- Commutable from Sheffield, Hull and Leeds
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute IT Infrastructure Team Lead who has implemented and managed Microsoft Office 365 and has completed a cloud migration (Azure, AWS, etc). Candidate applying for this role must have strong team leadership experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is aspiring to become an Infrastructure Manager.
SalfordPermanent£39,000 - £46,000
- VMware, Windows Server, O365, Azure, Exchange 2010, AD, Leading a small team
- Working for a leading property and construction company based in London
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Senior Storage Engineer / VMWare / EMC / SAN / Virtualisation / Red Hat
My client is seeking someone with experience managing Storage Area Networks with a virtualised server environment to work in a multiskilled operations team
BristolPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Work with brand new technology across dual data centres
- Permanent opportunity to manage the storage area networks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Charity in Bristol as an Infrastructure Engineer.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Support
- Infrastructure Engineer - Manage & Maintain all Infrastructure
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise-level IT Infrastructure Manager to join a leading hospitality business, with a prestigious brand, as part of their talented IT function.
- The role will be a split of both managerial and hands-on technical infrastructure responsibilities, giving you the chance to lead a team, but also maintain hands-on expert knowledge of the latest industry-leading technologies.
- This is a senior-level position, where you will become part of the IT leadership team, and have the platform to progress into a Head of Technology / Head of IT role within the organisation.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Enterprise-level infrastructure environment leading a talented team of enginners
- Projects will include Office365 deployment, and Cloud migration to Azure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation as a Wintel Analyst based in Swindon
MaidenheadPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Wintel Analyst - 2nd/3rd Line
- Wintel Analyst - Windows Technology
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a specialist across Windows Desktop infrastructure. As the Windows Technical Lead, you will be the Technical Lead authority within the Group Infrastructure Desktop team.
As the SME for the Windows and Desktop environment, you will be responsible for service and operational improvements as well as acting as a technical escalation point for vendors and the service delivery manager.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
- Lead technical authority within the desktop team
- Global logisitics firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-billion pound business as they go through an exciting period of transition within their forward-thinking IT function out of their central Birmingham HQ. As the successful candidate for the IT Infrastructure Engineer role, you will have a strong level of enterprise-level experience with Microsoft SCCM 2012 and hands-on deployment and support of Office365.
- One of the best-known hospitality brands in the UK | A billion-pound business
- Infrastructure support of: SCCM 2012 | Office365 | McAfee | Microsoft WSUS