Technology - Infrastructure jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- ChippenhamTemporary£300 - £375 per day (£77,994 - £97,493)
ChippenhamTemporary£300 - £375 per day (£77,994 - £97,493)
- 3rd Line Engineer - Extensive project experience vital
- 3rd Line Engineer - Strong 3rd line skills essential
BathTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Infrastructure Project Engineer - Extensive project experience essential
- Infrastructure Project Engineer - Strong technical knowledge vital
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing IT company as a DevOps Engineer based in Bath
North West LondonPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- DevOps Engineer - Design, Develop & Build
- DevOps Engineer - Applications development
Working as an Infrastructure Networks Engineer to develop, maintain and support the group IT Infrastructure. Candidate must be able to create, design and develop technical solutions.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Citrix XenApp, VMWare, SQL, Exchange, Server, Cisco, Switching, Networking
- Working as a lead Engineer based in the heart of North West London
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work for a prestigious Sports brand based in the heart of London
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- VMware, Windows Server 2008/2012, O365, Azure, AWS, SQL, Windows 7/10
- Working for a leading sports brand based in the heart of London
Working as a IT Infrastructure Engineer in a small team to maintain and upgrade the current IT Environment. This role is essentially a team leader role, ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills.
LondonTemporary£500 - £500 per day (£129,990)
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, AD, SQL Server, Office 365, Virtualisation, migration
- Working for the fastest growing construction company based in Reading
File Transmissions Engineering Specialist
£500 per day
South West LondonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- File Transmissions Engineering Specialist
- My client, a global telecommunications leader, based in London are looking for a number of UC Engineer's to head up a period of growth as the demand for UC products increases year on year.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge UC products.
- The roles are initially 6 month contracts, although these are likely to extend to at least 12 months.
- Working for a global leader in telecomunications
- Long term contract opportunity working with cutting edge UC products