Technology - Infrastructure jobs
16 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise-level IT Infrastructure Manager to join a leading hospitality brand as part of their talented IT function.
- The role will be a split of both managerial and hands-on technical infrastructure responsibilities, giving you the chance to lead a team, but also maintain hands-on expert knowledge of the latest industry-leading technologies.
- This is a senior-level position, where you will become part of the IT leadership team, and have the platform to progress into a Head of Technology / Head of IT role within the organisation.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Enterprise-level infrastructure environment leading a talented team of engineers
- Projects will include Office365 deployment, and Cloud migration to Azure
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has implemented Microsoft office 365 and has done cloud migration (Azure, AWS, etc)
North West LondonPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- VMware, Windows Server 2008/2012, O365, Azure, AWS, SQL, Windows 7/10
- Working for a leading property and construction company based in London
Working as an Infrastructure Networks Engineer to develop, maintain and support the group IT Infrastructure. Candidate must be able to create, design and develop technical solutions.
OldhamPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Citrix XenApp, VMWare, Exchange, Server, Cisco, Switching, Networking, SAN
- Working as a lead Engineer based in the heart of North West London
3rd Line Technical Analyst / 3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst / VMware, Cisco / Storage / CCNA / Network / Oldham /Manchester
As a 3rd Line Technical Analyst, you will be supporting the 24/7 operation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and core business systems.
WiltshireTemporary£225 - £275
- Permanent 3rd Line Technical Analyst role
- 10% on call shift allowance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supply chain organisation as an Infrastructure Desktop Engineer on an initial 3 month contract based in Wiltshire
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Infrastructure Desktop Engineer - 2nd/3rd Line Support
- Infrastructure Desktop Engineer - BAU & Projects
My client is a rapidly expanding Managed Service Provider recently award with Microsoft Gold Partner status. They have made very significant investments in Monitoring and Management Systems that enable them to give their customers the very best support in the day to day operations of their business.
As a 3rd Line Support Engineer you are required to offer remote and field service work for their customers, with punctuality, efficiency and effectiveness a key priority to the business.
BathTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- Working on behalf of a leading Managed Service Provider
- Fantastic 3rd Line Support Opportunity covering Azure, Office365 and VMWare
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading technology organisation as a 3rd Line Engineer based in Bath
MaidenheadPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- 3rd Line Engineer - 3rd Line Support & Project Delivery
- 3rd Line Engineer - Windows, Linux, VMWare, PowerShell, AWS/Azure, SQL
Based in Maidenhead, this role will be the Technical Lead authority within the Group Infrastructure Desktop team. As the SME for Windows and VDI, you will be responsible for service and operational improvements as well as acting as a technical escalation point for vendors and the service delivery manager.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Lead technical authority within the desktop team
- Global logisitics firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious & market leading technology organisation as a Network Engineer based in Bristol
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Network Engineer - Support of voice, network and security infrastructure
- Network Engineer - Leading Business
The is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious & market leading technology organisation as a 3rd Line Engineer based in Bristol
- 3rd Line Engineer - All infrastructure & Projects
- 3rd Line Engineer - Leading Business