Technology - IT Architecture jobs
13 Matching Jobs
IT Architecture jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£70,000 - £78,000
IT Solution Architect for Global Retail Organisation who have multi layer applications for retail systems inclusing some infrastructure.
This role is a blend of technical expert, user evangelist, best practice analyst, and innovator with organisational and commercial acumen
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£37,000 - £45,000
- IT Solution Architect, Retail Experiance
- Retail applications, systems
Do you have a passion for IT hardware and infrastructure? Interested in working for a global leader in graphics cards, memory and industry leading peripherals.
North LondonPermanent£43,000 - £53,000
- PNY Technologies- leading enterprise IT hardware, GPU and peripherals
- Work from home with an opportunity to maximise earning potential
IT Product Manager - Data
My client, a household name in the food and beverage space, have created this brand new role within their product team to champion their data-driven product portfolio.
Milton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Brand new role within large enterprise - household brand.
- Ability to take ownership of product roadmap and shape technology capability.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Infrastructure Architect based from Milton Keynes. As the technical authority for End User Technologies, you will provide expertise and guidance across the desktop and mobile estate as well as data centre infrastructure, cloud technologies and network technologies.
You will provide direction and management of a small team of Infrastructure Architects based in Milton Keynes.
TamworthPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Provide expertise in end user technologies across desktop & mobile deployments
- Technical authority across the end user estate
As the Software Solutions Architect you will be assistant to the CTO of the world's leader in their field. Together you will be responsible for driving technical standards forward, guiding future system architecture decisions and adding oversight to the development process.
You will liaise with clients' IT development departments to assist in set up and to resolve any queries that they may have.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Drive technical standards forward and guide future systems architecture decision
- liaise with clients IT departments specifically developers to assist in set up
Technical Lead - Automation of Azure Deployment for Front Office Applications who can write technical specifications and take ownership.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- technical lead, automation of azure deployments
- applications, front office
NETSUITE INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
The successful candidate will receive training in NetSuite and middleware SaaS solutions, but will be expected to bring strong knowledge of designing and deploying system integrations, preferably with ERP/finance systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing organisation and gain valuable cloud ERP and consulting skills.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- **WE WILL SPONSOR CERTIFIED CANDIDATES FROM USA OR ASIA **
- "THE NETSUITE ONE TO WATCH"
IT Architect - to achieve its strategic and tactical objectives for the Back Office and BI & Analytics portfolios ('the portfolio' for simplicity) effectively and efficiently, through execution, collaboration, and leadership of enterprise IT and solution architecture activities covering the portfolios' scopes
SidcupPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- IT Architect, finance and bi domains
Enterprise Architect - Manage 4 Architects Multi Domain experience infrastructure, Applications and Data.
CoventryTemporary£400 - £470 per day (£103,992 - £122,191)
- Enterprise Architect, manage architects
- Needs Apps Dev BG
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect- Telecoms to drive real transformational change across the organisation based in Coventry The successful candidate will play a major role in delivering the vision for a BES integration with 0365 and it's new office location.
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced telecoms solution architect
- Forward thinking government institution undergoing major transformational change