Technology - IT Architecture jobs
18 Matching Jobs
IT Architecture jobs
- Featured JobNorthamptonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Michael Page Technology are working with St Andrew's Healthcare on an exclusive basis to recruit for 2 IT Solution Architects to join their Northampton business.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- St Andrew's Healthcare are currently recruiting for 2 IT Solutions Architects
- St Andrew's Healthcare are based in Northampton with sites UK wide
Senior Java Engineer. Web Services. Tech Giant. London.
A superb opportunity has been made available an aspiring Technical lead/Architect to join one of the biggest companies you have not heard of!
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Java or Pega or Tibco
- Data Migration/Integration - Enterprise Architecture
Technical Lead - The purpose of this role is to take ownership of technical aspects of delivering changes to the Front Office (FO) suite of systems.
ManchesterPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Technical lead, Direct experience of automating delivery
- IT Architect, powershell
IT Infrastructure Architect / TDA / Technical Design Authority / Cloud / Storage / VMware / AWS
This organisation is building a new infrastructure team and all types of project are to be looked after.
- Permanent Infrastructure Architect role working for a national organisation
- Be responsible for defining the IT Infrastructure within the group.
Solution Architect - (Microsoft, CRM, BizTalk, Azure, TOGAF)
We are recruiting Solution Architects for a FTSE business based in Manchester. This will be a 'fairly new' team of technical specialists who will design end to end solutions supporting their change agenda.
- FTSE business in Manchester investing heavily in new technology capabilities
- Exciting change agenda for a retail and consumer focused business
The Data Architect will help our client to analyse, design, shape and build the data model and architecture required to deliver a global reporting solution using Tableau. You will need to identify the various European data sources, and build a data dictionary, to ensure the delivery of a consolidated European single core customer centric data model.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Exposure / experience of the Tableau solution is essential
- Analyse, design, shape and build the data model and architecture
IT Architect - to achieve its strategic and tactical objectives for the Back Office and BI & Analytics portfolios ('the portfolio' for simplicity) effectively and efficiently, through execution, collaboration, and leadership of enterprise IT and solution architecture activities covering the portfolios' scopes
WembleyPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- IT Architect, finance and bi domains
IT Enterprise Architect - The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
WarwickshireTemporary£500 - £650 per day (£129,990 - £168,987)
- enterprise architect, IT architect
A UK leading client in its field is seeking a CRM Business Architect for an initial 3 months contract based in Warwickshire
WokinghamTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Analyse current operating model to assess the strength's and weaknesses
- Own lead and drive clear definition of strategy around CRM function
The Data Architect will work across multiple project streams and responsible for supporting the company to maintain consistent data, and help in implementing Information Management Framework from processes and technology point of view and will be a day-to-day face of Data Architecture with project teams.
- 5 positions available across multiple projects
- Multinational Utilities Company