Technology - IT Architecture jobs
15 Matching Jobs
IT Architecture jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£37,000 - £45,000
Do you have a passion for IT hardware and infrastructure? Interested in working for a global leader in graphics cards, memory and industry leading peripherals.
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- PNY Technologies- leading enterprise IT hardware, GPU and peripherals
- Work from home with an opportunity to maximise earning potential
The role is fundamental to the success of the transformation taking place within technology as it will be to oversee all technical delivery streams within the Front Office Hub. As such, proven experience in technical design, assurance, documentation and automation is essential. This role will be covering both support and front office work streams, as such, experience with both infrastructure and applications is essential.
TamworthPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Lead the technical design on the evolution of global Front Office Systems
- Technical Designer providing strong leadership for the delivery activities
As the Software Solutions Architect you will be assistant to the CTO of the world's leader in their field. Together you will be responsible for driving technical standards forward, guiding future system architecture decisions and adding oversight to the development process.
You will liaise with clients' IT development departments to assist in set up and to resolve any queries that they may have.
ManchesterPermanent£51,000 - £63,000
- Drive technical standards forward and guide future systems architecture decision
- liaise with clients IT departments specifically developers to assist in set up
Lead Engineer Hadoop
£51,000 to £63,000 per Annum
ManchesterPermanent£33,000 - £38,000
- Lead Engineer Hadoop
Service Analyst Hadoop
£33,000 to £38,000 per annum
I have an amazing role that's come up in Manchester for a Service Analyst Hadoop! You'll have the opportunity to advance your skills and expertise, as you help us keep up to speed in an ever changing world of IT by improving our development, testing and deployment process.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £95,000
- Service Analyst Hadoop
Our Big 4 Management Consultancy client require an Enterprise Architect to support and play a lead role in undertaking complex IT due diligence and transformation assignments . This would include IT reviews and support on buy-side, sell-side, IPO and re-financing projects from inception to completion; and cover pre-transaction reporting, Day 1 preparation and integration support.
ManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Our Big 4 client requires a proven Architect to advise CxO clients on M&A
- Fast gowing team, great exposure to headline deals and technology transformation
Solution Architect Manchester, .Net, Azure, Dynamics, CRM. Salary circa £60,000 - £80,000
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Working within a new architecture team.
- Azure, Dynamics, CRM, Biztalk, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL
Technical Lead - Automation of Azure Deployment for Front Office Applications who can write technical specifications and take ownership.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- technical lead, automation of azure deployments
- applications, front office
NETSUITE INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
The successful candidate will receive training in NetSuite and middleware SaaS solutions, but will be expected to bring strong knowledge of designing and deploying system integrations, preferably with ERP/finance systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing organisation and gain valuable cloud ERP and consulting skills.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- **WE WILL SPONSOR CERTIFIED CANDIDATES FROM USA OR ASIA **
- "THE NETSUITE ONE TO WATCH"
IT Architect - to achieve its strategic and tactical objectives for the Back Office and BI & Analytics portfolios ('the portfolio' for simplicity) effectively and efficiently, through execution, collaboration, and leadership of enterprise IT and solution architecture activities covering the portfolios' scopes
- IT Architect, finance and bi domains