Technology - IT Business Analysis jobs
39 Matching Jobs
IT Business Analysis jobs
- Featured JobReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
My client, a globally recognised international manufacturer, is seeking an IT Business Analyst (Product Regulatory) with specific experience working in PRODUCT REGULATION (GHS regulations, REACH).
The successful IT Business Analyst (Product Regulatory) will provide intermediate functional support of PRODUCT REGULATORY business processes and related applications.
- Product Regulatory, REACH, GHS regulations
- IT Business Analyst, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Applications
Business Analyst, Project Manager, IT Business Relationship Manager - Global FMCG, SAP - Scarborough, Yorkshire
An opportunity to collaborate and engage with business functions, to ensure there is alignment between IT and the business. As an agent of change you will work with business stakeholders across all stages of the SDLC for system projects, implementation, enhancements and changes to business processes.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- A great opportunity to work for a truly global FMCG brand
- Based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire
My client, a rapidly expanding and visionary software company, is seeking a heavy-hitting Senior Business Analyst with a good understanding of MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP and a strong understanding of financial and business systems. The successful Senior Business Analyst - MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP will be an excellent communicator with experience in both IT and FINANCE.
ExeterTemporary£300 - £340 per day (£77,994 - £88,393)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, Business Analysis, IT, Finance
- Market-leading company, massive y-o-y growth, high performing mentality
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities organisation as a Business Analyst on an initial 3 month contract based in Exeter.
NewportPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Business Analyst - Strong experience on IT projects vital
- Business Analyst - Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known Central Government institution as a Business Analyst based in Newport.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Business Analyst - Previous Business Analysis experience vital
- Business Analyst - Agile experience highly desirable
My client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to assist the organisation in supporting existing business systems, in particular Northgate Housing, ensuring quality of service by responding quickly and effectively to issues at all support levels as required to meet SLAs.
- Business Systems Analyst - NORTHGATE
Senior Business Analyst / Business Analysis Manager (Agile, Transformation, Business Change, IT )
We are recruiting exclusively on behalf our client for a Senior Business Analyst to play a critical role in their Change team. You will be working for a growing and evolving business who have an exciting portfolio of projects including business process improvement, digital programme and IT transformation .
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Companies Accredited
- Commutable from both Leeds and Bradford
The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying the business needs of their clients and stakeholders to help determine IT solutions to business problems. This will involve the elicitation, analysis and clear definition of organisational and system requirements.
- Business Analyst - IT & Biz
Business Analyst (Websites, CRM, Agile, Retail)
We are recruiting for Business Analysts for a FTSE business in Manchester who are looking for individuals to join their Customer Portfolio which will focus on websites, CRM and customer facing systems. Experience in either consultancy, retail or consumer businesses would be hugely advantageous.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Ambitious FTSE business in Manchester with an exciting Change Agenda
- Be part of a newly formed Change team for a Consumer / Retail business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Business Services provider as a Business Analyst based in Bristol.
- Business Analyst - Previous Business Analysis experience highly desirable
- Business Analyst - Excellent stakeholder management skills vital