Technology - IT Business Analysis jobs
34 Matching Jobs
IT Business Analysis jobs
- EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £57,000
This role is a blend of technical expert, user evangelist, best practice analyst, and innovator with organisational and commercial acumen. There is a significant data and digital initiatives element.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Leading Retail organisation
- Exciting application
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international retail business as a Business Analyst based in Bristol.
BirminghamTemporary£350 - £400
- Business Analyst - Excellent development opportunity
- Business Analyst - Rapidly growing, international business
Fantastic opportunity based out of Birmingham for an Interim Business Analyst to map key 'as is' processes for a leading insurance company for their various propositions. This is a great opportunity to play a key role as a Business Analyst in a wider, challenging programme of work which will help underpin their growth plans over the last 1-3 years.
West EndPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading, innovative insurance company
- Great chance to apply classic Business Analyst skill set on a key project
Global Business Analyst for a global technology implementation programme. The Business Analyst will be responsible for undertaking functional and business activities in support of the Global ERP programme. The Business Analyst will be allocated primarily to support Regions and will specialise in different system functionality.
ManchesterTemporary£275 - £275 per day (£71,495)
- Global Business Analyst FTSE 250 organisation
- Global Transformation Programme
IT Business Analyst
£275 per day (inside IR35)
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- IT Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics GP and strong understanding of Financial and Business systems working in a fast paced, high growth SaaS business.
The Senior Business Analyst has responsibility for the company's finance, reporting and SharePoint systems. These systems are core to the business and are key to providing quality analytics which help to guide the group's business direction and improve commercial performance.
TwickenhamPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- business analyst, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial and Business systems, Development of functional and design specifica
Finance Systems Business Analyst for leading technology firm
- business analyst finance systems
- finance systems
Interim Business Analyst - Manchester - Public Sector - £35000
Michael page are searching for IT Business Analysts for an interim position in the Manchester area. You will be tasked with capturing and documenting specifications and requirements for their new HR and Payroll solution as well as working with numerous stakeholders throughout the organisation to assist the transformation.
GreenfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Public Sector Client in Manchester
- Great IT projects with flexible working hours
My client, a world leader in their industry, is looking for an IT BA to manage IT Business Projects, from initiation through to completion in order to deliver efficient IT solutions to the business.
CoventryPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- IT Business Analyst - SAP CRM
- SAP CRM
Our client are a global Retail business based in Coventry and recruiting for an IT Business Analyst
- Our global Retail client are recruiting for an IT Business Analyst
- Our Retail client are based in Coventry and recruiting an IT Business Analyst