Technology - IT Business Analysis jobs
32 Matching Jobs
IT Business Analysis jobs
Interim Business Analyst - Manchester - Public Sector - £35000
Michael page are searching for IT Business Analysts for an interim position in the Manchester area. You will be tasked with capturing and documenting specifications and requirements for their new HR and Payroll solution as well as working with numerous stakeholders throughout the organisation to assist the transformation.
GreenfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Public Sector Client in Manchester
- Great IT projects with flexible working hours
My client, a world leader in their industry, is looking for an IT BA to manage IT Business Projects, from initiation through to completion in order to deliver efficient IT solutions to the business.
CoventryPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- IT Business Analyst - SAP CRM
- SAP CRM
Our client are a global Retail business based in Coventry and recruiting for an IT Business Analyst
South WalesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Our global Retail client are recruiting for an IT Business Analyst
- Our Retail client are based in Coventry and recruiting an IT Business Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and global manufacturing organisation as a Technical Business Analyst based in South Wales.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Technical Business Analyst - Systems Analysis / ERP / BI
- Technical Business Analyst - SQL
Senior Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics GP and strong understanding of Financial and Business systems working in a fast paced, high growth SaaS business.
The Senior Business Analyst has responsibility for the company's finance, reporting and SharePoint systems. These systems are core to the business and are key to providing quality analytics which help to guide the group's business direction and improve commercial performance.
ChiswickPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- business analyst, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial and Business systems, Development of functional and design specifica
The IT Business Analyst maintains a clear view of business level requirements while interacting with IT product level analysts that produce detailed IT requirement definition to feed the development and quality assurance process.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in its sector
- A company that really does value its biggest asset...........YOU!
Working alongside the Corporate Functions and Downstream HR teams, this role provides support to internal HR teams, line managers and employees for system administration and standard reporting requirements to ensure a consistent HR experience
BirminghamTemporary£401 - £550
- Join the worlds most exclusive brand in its market
- An opportunity for good HR system analyst's looking to make a career move
Fantastic opportunity to work as a Business Analyst on a key delivery using classic BA skills, working with challenging third party suppliers and internal customers and at pace. This is a wonderful opportunity to strengthen your Business Analysis portfolio on the leading IT project for this client this year.
WarringtonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic temporary opportunity with a leading quasi public sector organisation
- 6 month Business Analyst opportunity paying a strong day rate
The IT Business Analyst will act as an intermediary between the business and the technical community.
- An on point BA is needed
- Hel take the business to the next level
Business Anlayst - Customer, Ecommerce, WebForms, Agile, Digital, Integration
We are recruiting for Business Analysts for a FTSE business in Manchester. Working as part of their Customer portfolio, you will work on website platform, webforms and e-commerce projects to ensure the customer experience is enhanced throughout the sales process.
- Ambitious FTSE business in Manchester with an exciting Change Agenda
- Be part of a newly formed Change team for a Consumer / Retail business