Technology - IT Development jobs
55 Matching Jobs
IT Development jobs
- Featured JobNorthamptonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Michael Page Technology are working with St Andrew's Healthcare on an exclusive basis to recruit for an Business Systems Manager to join their Northampton business.
Senior Java Software Engineer. Fintech StartUp. London
My client is looking revolutionize the financial trading & broking arena through the power of technology.
As a Software Engineer you will participate in the design, development and deployment of real time applications. You will help ensure the applications are performant, scalable, available and developed to support exceptional demand.
GlasgowTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- Server Side Development. Ecommerce.
Java Software Engineer. Glasgow. Energy Client
My client has a great contract for a Senior Java Software Engineer. You will be developing some exciting Products as well as Proof-of-Concept Builds. You will be adding significant value to the Product Development team by developing inCore Java, Design Patterns and Systems Integration.
- Object-oriented software design methodologies and tools (UML).
***C# .NET Developer ¦ Greenfield ¦ Tech Giant £50-£60k+bens***
If you are looking to enhance your career in a fast paced, challenging Greenfield environment, being given full autonomy, working on the latest Microsoft Technologies, then this will be an unrivalled opportunity for you to be at the cutting edge of development technology.
West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- C# .NET Developer
Market leading consumer organisation in the midst of large and exciting period of technological change are looking for a skilled Biztalk Developer with experience of C#, WCF and EDI to join their dynamic team and be the Subject Matter Expert for Biztalk on key projects requiring robust Biztalk integration solutions.
LondonTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Global E-Commerce Giant
- Fantastic £50-60K Salary plus Benefits
This is the chance to join a large development team within a world leading financial trading organisation that operate across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
The chosen person will be involved in taking briefs, making technical decisions and executing a wide range of different projects from building websites to developing landing pages, emails and online newsletters.
CoventryTemporary£475 - £525 per day (£123,491 - £136,490)
- Creating responsive websites, landing pages, emails and online brochures
- Develop across web, mobile and tablet platforms
- We are currently working with an exciting and innovative Public Sector body based in Coventry who are in the process of delivering a major CRM project which is essential to their IT strategy road-map.
- This is an urgent requirement for 2 experienced CRM developer candidates who are proficient in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013 & configuring CRM modules such as Sales and Call Centre.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Working for a national public sector body as part of their IT development team
- Two exciting development roles working within the Microsoft .NET stack
Join an existing team of developers to assist in building a new software product for this exciting, innovative agency based in South West London.
- Exposure to Symfony framework would be highly beneficial
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Fast growing digital marketing agency seeking a PHP expert
- Help to create the software that will be the cornerstone of the business
Junior Java Software Engineer. FinTech Giant. London.
A phenomenal opportunity has become available for an aspiring Java Software engineer who wants to take their development career to the next level.
CroydonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Java Software Engineer
- FinTech client. Awesome technology. Full stack
Are you at the beginning of your IT development career and looking for a growing, established and supporting organisation to further develop your skills?
This is the chance to join a recognisable insurance organisation and help develop, maintain and enhance the front end of their internal system using HTML.
- Help shape and design the front end of the main internal system using HTML
- Rapidly growing insurance company and a chance to work on many IT projects