Technology - IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
5 Matching Jobs
IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
- West EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
My client a FTSE 100 organisation in London, is looking for an Information Security Governance Manager to oversee all security and compliance operations within the business at a group level.
This is a great opportunity to play a critical role at a group level while guiding the overall Information Security Strategy for the business.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £39,000
- Information Security Governance Manager - PCI, Compliance, ISO
- My client a FTSE100 organisation seeks a Information Security Governance Manager
IT Audit (Assurance) Senior - CISA QiCA ACCA MIIA CIPFA CISM
Leeds or Manchester - Exceptional opportunity to join a global professional services firm as an IT Audit Senior. Ideally you'll have IT Audit experience, however, the firm will look at exceptional technologists who have an appetite to transfer into the diverse world of IT Audit consulting. Launching your career into the vanguard of technology.
OxfordPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Exceptional opportunity to join top 10 Professional Services Firm in grow phase
- Leeds or Manchester - Diversity, work life balance, entrepreneurship, global
Information Security Manager - Risk Governance CISA CISM CISSP
Working within an exciting Information Security team for one of the most dynamic CISOs in the UK. Whether you're an up and coming Information Security Manager or experienced and established, the CISO will take your career onto the next level with support, training and certification.
SheffieldPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading UK conglomerate
- Working with outstanding Information Security professionals
IT Audit Manager - CISA CISM CISSP Risk Control
Exceptional IT Audit Manager opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious companies in the world. You'll be responsible for auditing one of the most challenging and diverse technology environments in industry; housing both cutting edge and legacy systems. The level of detail, exceptional diverse technology environment and prestigious brand will take your career onto the next level
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Opportunity to work on some of the most cutting edge and varied IT environments
- One of the most prestigious companies to work for in the world
This role is an exciting one allowing you to work across the whole of the organisation, engaging with stakeholders and presenting findings. The role of the IT Governance Officer will be responsible for keeping IT documents up to date, researching and presenting. It is paramount that you are organised and have excellent written and verbal skills for this role.
- Excellent UK organisation based in the Birmingham
- Brilliant organisation to grow and develop your skills