Technology - IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
12 Matching Jobs
IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Our client is looking for a Data Governance Manager based in central London.
- Quality Assurance
Data Governance Analyst - Oracle ERP, Data Reporting
Global manufacturing organisation have created a brand new Data Governance and Control position to implement new business processes whilst they improve the way they use their data.
WiltshireTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Data Governance and Controls Analyst required toto start a newly created role
- Oracle ERP, Data Reporting, Document Management, Business Change
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supply chain organisation as a PMO Analyst based in Wiltshire on an initial 3 month contract.
- PMO Analyst - Demonstrable PMO experience essential
- PMO Analyst - Excellent communication skills vital
IT Audit Manager - Public Sector - Certified, Consultant, Internal, External, CISM, CISM, ISO27001
Exceptional management opportunity to work with industry advisory and assurance experts, for a leading Global Professional Services firm, across service lines, across the public sector (health, central/local government, housing, universities and police)
- Leading Global Professional Services
- Exceptional opportunity: work with industry advisory and assurance experts
Head of Information Security & Risk - CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, ISO7799, COBiT, CRAM, CISA, Audit.
Due to a forthcoming divestiture, a unique position has become available for a Head of Information Security to formulate security strategy and build a brand new security team within a greenfield environment for a blue chip business. This position offers innovation, challenge, development and an opportunity to build
CardiffPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Unique Opportunity - Green Field Position within FTSE 50 organisation
- Creation - Acquistion - Merger - BAU - Build Team - Report to CIO - £M budget
- Senior PMO Analyst - Demonstrable PMO experience essential
- Senior PMO Analyst - Financial services experience desirable
IT Audit - CISA, CISM, SAS, Zeus, IT Controls, ISO27001, CISSP
Working on a massive IT infrastructure, for an e-commerce giant, you will manage the IT Audit including inputting into strategy, managing 3rd parties and junior members (where necessary); ensuring delivery of audits to targets and standards.
WiltshireTemporary£250 - £450 per day (£64,995 - £116,991)
- Massive E-Commerce Client
- Exceptional IT Audit Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing organisation as an IT Change Manager based in Wiltshire, with regular travel to London required initially.
- IT Change Manager - Experience on large scale web programme desirable
- IT Change Manager - Ability to impact assessment on multiple functions vital
My leading e-commerce / online company is seeking an IT Auditor to focus on providing risk based assurance through conducting internal audit over IT risks.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Leading online / e-commerce, innovative company
- Information Security, risk and controls audit
IT Compliance Manager - PCI DSS, QSA, Risk Register, Group Risk
You will have the responsibility to manage and maintain the compliance, both internally and externally for this prestigious brand. Requirements will include Data Protection Act and PCI-DSS, across GB, ROI and central Europe.
You will own and manage all aspects of IT risk and compliance, including risk.
- European Leading Brand
- Fast paced environment