Technology - IT Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
As the IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Service Desk function and the day to day provision of IT equipment, systems and services utilising ITIL methodologies. Based in London, you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of IT service levels and standards, managing specific cases and incidents and maintaining the user base.
- Management of Systems Support Team and the day to day provision of IT Services
- Support the project management of the delivery of IT Projects
The IT Service Delivery Manager will define and deliver the strategy for managing Technology services within a worldwide infrastructure of a growing organisation, with global headquarters in Scotland.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client is looking for an experienced IT Manager
- Looking for a Senior indiviual to lead a small team.
- Working for a leading advertising agency based in central Birmingham.
- A standalone IT Manager role with both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
ScotlandPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Working for a leading creative agency in both a strategic and hands-on capacity
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X / Backup Exec / Office
Our large Scottish FMCG client is looking to recruit a Head of IT. The succesfull candidate will have worked in a FMCG business at IT Manager/Head of IT level.
HalesowenPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of IT(FMCG)
Our Insurance client are currently recruiting for an IT Manager to join their business in Halesowen
LondonTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- Our Insurance client are recruiting for an IT Manager
- Our Isnsurance client are a rapidly expanding business based in Halesowen
- Lead and sup[port workshops and road maps
- Convert Business requirements and data flows into functional designs
- Define solutions ins a component based manner
- Design of custom applications both on and off the Salesforce.com platform
- Design complex Salesforce.com models.
- Own the complete design of the solutions.
- Work with Tech Architect and Dev team - to convey and support the build of the application
- Salesforce.com / CRM / Exact Target /Consultant/ Business Analysis / Cloud
- Salesforce / Marketting Cloud / ADM201 / Service Cloud / SOAP / REST
As one of the world's fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms, our client is looking to further expand its business on a national as well as international scale. Well financed and staffed with an experienced management board, the company aims to boost its success within its key markets, while also fostering further internationalisation. To ensure an outstanding user experience and flawless scaling of its products, the company is now looking for a detail-oriented Chief Technology Officer (m/f) with a broad experience in the new financial economy and a highly quality-oriented approach. The successful candidate will be based in Berlin and lead a growing IT department of currently 40 engineers.