Technology - IT Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- City of WestminsterPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
Overall responsibility for meeting the technology needs of the Society. To lead the IT Department in its support of the organisation through the introduction and maintenance of best practice in the professional high quality provision of IT infrastructure, telecommunications, business systems and strategic planning of future IT requirements to support the business.
West EndPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Head of IT, IT Management, SDLC
- charity, projects
My client is a prestigious Third Sector organisation who are looking for a Head of IT with a thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Head of IT
- *Dynamics CRM Essential*
The purpose of this role is to take a strategic view of the operational systems utilised, supporting its commercial plans while having a hands on accountability to ensure the business has an efficient and effective running operation.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- To take a strategic view of the operational systems
- Supporting commercial plans whilst ensuring the business is running effectively
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a prestigious Property firm headquartered in the heart of London. As the IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Service Delivery function and the day to day provision of IT equipment, systems and services utilising ITIL methodologies. You will be responsible for the definition and delivery of IT service levels, managing specific cases and incidents and maintaining the user base.
LeedsPermanent£40,028 - £48,034
- Management of Systems Support Team and the day to day provision of IT Services
- Support the project management of the delivery of IT Projects
Take a lead within the organisation on IT related matters, leading on and contributing effectively to IT service including: service level management; IT access/ security; business continuity; provision of support for new releases and deployments; risk assessment and develop mitigation plans; provision of staff training, IT projects; written guidance and overseeing implementation and adherence with policy.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Experience of implementing ITIL practices in a complex business environment
- Play a key role in the contribution to the design of the overall IT strategy.
- Working for a leading advertising agency based in central Birmingham.
- A standalone IT Manager role with both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
ScotlandPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Working for a leading creative agency in both a strategic and hands-on capacity
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X / Backup Exec / Office
Our large Scottish FMCG client is looking to recruit a Head of IT. The succesfull candidate will have worked in a FMCG business at IT Manager/Head of IT level.
HalesowenPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of IT(FMCG)
Our Insurance client are currently recruiting for an IT Manager to join their business in Halesowen
LondonTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- Our Insurance client are recruiting for an IT Manager
- Our Isnsurance client are a rapidly expanding business based in Halesowen
- Lead and sup[port workshops and road maps
- Convert Business requirements and data flows into functional designs
- Define solutions ins a component based manner
- Design of custom applications both on and off the Salesforce.com platform
- Design complex Salesforce.com models.
- Own the complete design of the solutions.
- Work with Tech Architect and Dev team - to convey and support the build of the application
- Salesforce.com / CRM / Exact Target /Consultant/ Business Analysis / Cloud
- Salesforce / Marketting Cloud / ADM201 / Service Cloud / SOAP / REST
As one of the world's fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms, our client is looking to further expand its business on a national as well as international scale. Well financed and staffed with an experienced management board, the company aims to boost its success within its key markets, while also fostering further internationalisation. To ensure an outstanding user experience and flawless scaling of its products, the company is now looking for a detail-oriented Chief Technology Officer (m/f) with a broad experience in the new financial economy and a highly quality-oriented approach. The successful candidate will be based in Berlin and lead a growing IT department of currently 40 engineers.