Technology - IT Management jobs
15 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- NorthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Our Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain client are currently recruiting for a WMS IT Manager to join their business
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Our global Logistics client are recruiting a WMS IT Manager
- Our client are a global Logistics business based in Northampton
An exciting opportunity for an IT Manager to join this internet based start-up in Central London. As IT Manager you will oversee the technical infrastructure in collaboration with external service providers as well as ensuring internal systems address the needs of the business.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Oversee technical infrastructure in collaboration with external vendors
- Manage network of websites, system administration, applications management
Global Law Firm requires IT Manager to come in and head up a team of IT Engineers, whilst also being in charge of strategic development of the department.
- IT Manager required to work within Global Organisation
- IT Manager required for strategy and development overhaul
Based in West London, our Client is looking for a proven IT Manager to lead the team supporting internal IT Infrastructure and business critical Applications.
You will ensure the smooth running of the IT service desk with a focus on customer service as well as ensuring business applications and infrastructure remain stable, secure, well designed and with sufficient capacity for current and future requirements.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Lead the support function within the IT team
- Ensure business applications and infrastructure remain stable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading retail organisation as a Helpdesk Manager based in Bristol
BirminghamTemporary£375 - £425
- Helpdesk Manager - Team Management, 1st/2nd Line Support
- Helpdesk Manager - ManageEngine & Heat DSM
Fantastic opportunity for an interim logistics IT manager to design, develop and own both the IT strategy moving forward and also how to best optimise their current WMS solution to help underpin further growth.
CardiffPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Greenfield project to deliver both a 3PL & Infrastructure network strategy
- Exciting client who have doubled their growth in the last five years
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading and rapidly growing organisation as an IT Manager based near Cardiff.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- IT Manager - Infrastructure, systems & applications, CRM
- IT Manager - Vendor management
Business Solutions Manager ERP - Global Retail Brand
South West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Business Solutions Manager, retail,
- omni-channel, ERP
Working as a stand alone IT Manager for a Hedge Fund business based in South West London. Ideal candidate must be able to provide desktop support to 100 users, administrate Office 365, Active Directory, VPN and providing VIP Support
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Desktop Support, Vendor Management, Active Directory, Office 365, VPN, Network
- Working for a international Hedge fund based in South West London.
The purpose of this role is to take a strategic view of the operational systems utilised, supporting its commercial plans while having a hands on accountability to ensure the business has an efficient and effective running operation.
- To take a strategic view of the operational systems
- Supporting commercial plans whilst ensuring the business is running effectively