Technology - IT Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- West MidlandsTemporary£42,000 - £44,000
Network Server Team Leader - A temporary role has been created to focus primarily on the management of the Network Server Team and its 3rd line support responsibilities allowing the permanent Team Leader to focus on implementation of corporate change programme.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Network Server Team Leader role in the West Midlands
- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a prestigious Property firm headquartered in the heart of London. As the IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Service Desk function and the day to day provision of IT equipment, systems and services utilising ITIL methodologies. You will be responsible for the definition and delivery of IT service levels, managing specific cases and incidents and maintaining the user base.
High WycombePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Management of Systems Support Team and the day to day provision of IT Services
- Support the project management of the delivery of IT Projects
My client is looking for an IT Manager to lead and manage the IT team, to develop key skills across the team to ensure effective support and cover.
WimbledonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- IT Manager
My client is looking for an Online Implementation Manager to be responsible for the implementation of Online Booking Tools and profile solutions for their corporate customers across Europe.
- Online Implementation Manager
- Business Travel
The IT Service Delivery Manager will define and deliver the strategy for managing Technology services within a worldwide infrastructure of a growing organisation, with global headquarters in Scotland.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client is looking for an experienced IT Manager
- Looking for a Senior indiviual to lead a small team.
- Working for a leading advertising agency based in central Birmingham.
- A standalone IT Manager role with both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
ScotlandPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Working for a leading creative agency in both a strategic and hands-on capacity
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X / Backup Exec / Office
Our large Scottish FMCG client is looking to recruit a Head of IT. The succesfull candidate will have worked in a FMCG business at IT Manager/Head of IT level.
HalesowenPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of IT(FMCG)
Our Insurance client are currently recruiting for an IT Manager to join their business in Halesowen
LondonTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- Our Insurance client are recruiting for an IT Manager
- Our Isnsurance client are a rapidly expanding business based in Halesowen
- Lead and sup[port workshops and road maps
- Convert Business requirements and data flows into functional designs
- Define solutions ins a component based manner
- Design of custom applications both on and off the Salesforce.com platform
- Design complex Salesforce.com models.
- Own the complete design of the solutions.
- Work with Tech Architect and Dev team - to convey and support the build of the application
- Salesforce.com / CRM / Exact Target /Consultant/ Business Analysis / Cloud
- Salesforce / Marketting Cloud / ADM201 / Service Cloud / SOAP / REST
As one of the world's fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms, our client is looking to further expand its business on a national as well as international scale. Well financed and staffed with an experienced management board, the company aims to boost its success within its key markets, while also fostering further internationalisation. To ensure an outstanding user experience and flawless scaling of its products, the company is now looking for a detail-oriented Chief Technology Officer (m/f) with a broad experience in the new financial economy and a highly quality-oriented approach. The successful candidate will be based in Berlin and lead a growing IT department of currently 40 engineers.