Technology - IT Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
IT Management jobs
- ScotlandPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
Our large Scottish FMCG client is looking to recruit a Head of IT. The succesfull candidate will have worked in a FMCG business at IT Manager/Head of IT level.
HalesowenPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of IT(FMCG)
Our Insurance client are currently recruiting for an IT Manager to join their business in Halesowen
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Our Insurance client are recruiting for an IT Manager
- Our Isnsurance client are a rapidly expanding business based in Halesowen
An international Education Organisation is looking for a French Speaking IT Manager to run their IT function in the UK. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel to France and Switzerland to visit additional sites of the organisation.
City of LondonPermanent£56,000 - £60,000
- IT Manager - French Speaking
- Travel Opportunities
A Higher Education Organisation is looking to appoint a Head for their joint Information Technology department in London.
South West LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Head of IT
- Higher Education
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director of Technology / Head of IT / IT Manager to come in and make a real impact with a fun, dynamic, innovative and up-and-coming start-up in Central London.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Innovative, fun, dynamic and up-and-coming start-up in Central London
- Progressive web-development background or consultancy background
Engineering Systems Manager (PLM, CAD, CAM)
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Systems Manager to work with a leading manufacturer in Manchester. This is a permanent opportunity that would suit either a Systems Manager or an Engineer looking for a career change.
LiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Global manufacturer near Manchester
- You will responsible for engineering systems including PLM, CAD and CAM
IT Manager / IS Manager / ICT Manager / IT Operations Manager / Windows Server / WInTel / Accounting / Quickbooks / Multi-site support / Exchange / O365 / Office / Liverpool / Merseyside / North West
IT Manager required by a leading and growing SME in the facilities management sector based in Liverpool.
LondonTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- Industry leading SME facilities management organisation require an IT Manager
- Are you an SME IT Manager with experience of working with CRM systems?
- Lead and sup[port workshops and road maps
- Convert Business requirements and data flows into functional designs
- Define solutions ins a component based manner
- Design of custom applications both on and off the Salesforce.com platform
- Design complex Salesforce.com models.
- Own the complete design of the solutions.
- Work with Tech Architect and Dev team - to convey and support the build of the application
- Salesforce.com / CRM / Exact Target /Consultant/ Business Analysis / Cloud
- Salesforce / Marketting Cloud / ADM201 / Service Cloud / SOAP / REST
As one of the world's fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms, our client is looking to further expand its business on a national as well as international scale. Well financed and staffed with an experienced management board, the company aims to boost its success within its key markets, while also fostering further internationalisation. To ensure an outstanding user experience and flawless scaling of its products, the company is now looking for a detail-oriented Chief Technology Officer (m/f) with a broad experience in the new financial economy and a highly quality-oriented approach. The successful candidate will be based in Berlin and lead a growing IT department of currently 40 engineers.